Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Drake nodded, getting a feeling of the haste in her voice and joined Judith in an observing pair just before Derek walked in. He greeted him with a half hearted wave and visibly yawned, wondering what time it was now. he was glad he'd added the story of his own allergic reaction, but he hoped that dereck wouldn't' cause some reason for Judith to be called outside. the story of her 'moral support' of him and Koko could only stretch so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 am
Koko glanced over as Drake yawned. She herself didn't feel too bad since she had rested earlier although the hunt had taken a bit out of her.....but she was used to such conditions.

Derek stepped up closer to her. "Hope I didn't come to early," he said. "But if I did I can give you a bit more time."

"Oh, no...the sooner I get this over the sooner I can try to forget about it," she replied crossing her arms defensely as she thought about it.

"If you're certain," he said glancing over at Drake and Judith.

"I don't might them being here," Koko added in when she followed his gaze.

And so Koko repeated her side of the story....of what happened at her truck......when she woke up.....the taser and drugs.........the hazy recollection of Drake coming in to get her....and then waking up in her bed.

"And you're sure you're feeling alright?" he asked with concern.

"Much better," she replid with a nod.

Derek returned the gesture. "Alright," he said. "That should so it. There won't be no need for a trail since Richard broke down and confessed....even to a couple crimes we didn't even know about. It was like he was more scared to be out of prison than in....." He scratched his head while Koko glanced at Drake with a raised eyebrow. Dereck then started heading for the door and paused. "I know you're eager to get past this, but take it easy and just take a the Saturday off," he commented as he looked back to Drake and Judith. "She can be a bit of a work-a-holic.. If it's not running the shop then she's cleaning or trying to master a new skill....I'll leave it to you to stop her if she over exerts herself." He laughed.

Koko seemed ready to protest but no words came out. "Call if you're feeling unwell," he said. "And don't worry about your truck. When I went and looked it over I found the keys. Sam is going to bring it over later for you."

"Thank you," Koko replied and Bly bark in turn.

"Have pleasent day folks," Derek said and disappeared into the daylight beyond the door.

Koko let out a small sigh of relief and relaxed her muscles as she leaned against the shop counter. She then looked up at Drake and Judith with a small smile of thanks. "You two must be tired," she commented as she readied to open shop-purposely and completely ignoring Dereck's work-a-holic remark. "Why don't you get some sleep. I can handle things here."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 am
"You should get some rest too." Judith said, frowning a bit.

[It seems like it's been a really long time since anyone last slept.]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 am
((I guess it does...haha))

"Oh, I'm alright," Koko protested with a bemused smile. "Besides-I closed early yesterday and the shop is closed tomorrow. And the shop hours are shorter today so I'll be fine."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 am
Drake couldn't' wipe the satisfied smirk off his face at the idea of Richard never wanting to get out of prison. He'd been 'kind' (or at least restained) and it had had an even greater effect that if he'd just kileld him.
he laughed once Derreck left and shook hsi head.
"well aright, i'm going to bed. "
he then paused and looked at Koko.
"hey...what about fayt.? he could come over. He probably will want to see you, and it''d be better if you had company while you're running the shop, just incase. "  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:20 am
"Oh, I'm sure he will," Koko replied. "Someone has to come get his father's car. Until then I'm sure Bly will try to keep me in check."

At the mention of his name, Bly wagged his tale and barked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 am
"Just take care of yourself, ok?" Drake said with a nod.

"And while me and Juidth are snoozing i expect you to come up with a killer idea for blowing off steam tonight. i'm talking parties or something. If you fail I'll be forced ot get creative, and you know that that never works out well for you ladies, at least in terms of decency and morals." he winked  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:38 am
Koko went wide-eyed and a tad blushed at the remark before finding her voice. "Me?" she protested. "I don't even....This town doesn't offer all that much in terms of parties what am I suppose to come up with something?" She was a bit frazzled now with the thoughts of coming up with something to do in less than a day. Maybe she could get ideas from Fayt and Sam when they came by. Koko took her place behind the counter and awaited hopefully for a customer to distract her from her thoughts.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Judith giggled a bit.
"Don't get into any trouble down here, then." She said, knowing she wouldn't get Koko to sleep if she didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm
Drake laughed and put his arm around Judith's shoulder.

"come, let us leave the martyr to her work." he laughed and ascended teh stairs, meaning to grab dibs on the bed, though he fully expected Judith to join him. Koko. to be honest, he wondered what she'd think  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:26 pm
Judith laughed with Drake and followed him up, trying to figure a way to get past him on the narrow staircase to get the bed first.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:37 pm
Drake gave her a semi-suspicious look and suddenly bolted for the bed with a laugh.

"get back, heathen!" he cried, actually jumping in the air and diving for the bed.
"Miiiine!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Judith dashed too, laughing.
"Not this time!" She yelled back and jumped too, but lower, trying to slip in underneath him so she could lay claim first.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Drake ended up landing on top of Judith on the bed, somewhat heavily.

"darn it! foiled again!" he exclaimed in a fit of laughter. "but i have the upper hand!"
He grinned on top of her and promptly started to poke her in her armpits of tickle her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:05 pm
Judith screamed and giggled as Drake poked her
"Noooooo! Stop!" She yelled and laughed. She squirmed around trying to shove Drake off but getting no where with him tickling her.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games