Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:52 pm
hello I guess. but this isn't a chat room.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:17 pm
wait, only 100k? After I shot the guy up on besbin, dodged his bucket heads, and looted untold numbers of full cargoships from him?
hmm...must be slipping.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:21 pm
I'm just guessing based off of what I know about the biz.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:49 pm
Yo Novara. Did you bring your Dreadnaught to Brentaal?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:53 pm
Brentaal is NR space. Unless they managed to change their transponder code, I'd think they'd get flagged by the authorities if they brought in anything that big.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:05 pm
well its like his clan's mobile home. I kinda figured they wouldn't leave Drake's fleet without it.
I was hopping he brought it, that way I'd get an advanced warning that something was up.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:14 pm
Also ... I'm going to guess that, while the sensors are kaput in the Ison Corridor, we can at least see out of the cockpits, correct?
Also, is Hoth's Asteroid field somehow connected to the Nebula?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:19 pm
Its like flying in a cloud. Your vision is limited, but not entirely gone. You still have trouble seeing anything more than a hundred meters in front of your craft, but your targeting computer should be able to pick up bogeys and friendlies.

As for the location of the nebula, People just don't hit random coordinates to go to places. Many routes to hoth (as it is so isolated, meaning it lacks few hyperspace lanes nearby) are blocked by this nebula. Going through a nebula at hyperspeed is not exactly a wise move either.

Just think of the galaxy as a large set of roads. You can't just go offroad, however, Hoth is like a little country house that only one or two dirt roads go by. And one one of these roads there is a permanent cattle drive which you have to part out of the way (navagate) before you can continue on.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:00 pm
So, in other words, the "dirt roads" are the asteroid field and the nebula, then ...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:38 pm
No, the dirt roads are they hyperspace lanes.

Thecattle drive is the asteroids and nebula.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:00 pm
You have no idea what a cattle drive is like do you Nelo?
An asteroid field is nothing like a cattle drive.
An asteroid field is more like a demolition derby.

Anywho, can someone tell me where Junta got a cloak for his fighter? neither Drako or Junta have one on any of their personal ships.
This kinda thing tends to irk me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:16 pm
I was trying to make everything relate.

You don't normally have demolition derbys stopping traffic in the middle of a dirt road.

And I just thought it was a sensor cloak, not a visual one.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:50 pm
Nelowulf
I was trying to make everything relate.

You don't normally have demolition derbys stopping traffic in the middle of a dirt road.

And I just thought it was a sensor cloak, not a visual one.

Nope. Visual. Junta and Prime confirmed it when they were ripping into Cale for Rain being able to See the cloak.
A better term I spose would be active camo but I didn't see that option available on that Viper of his, assuming thats what we were on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:52 pm
I really don't want to intervene, since I am too lazy to do it, and I really dont' think it makes that big of a deal.

But the Toga really does not have any active camoflauge. Its too small. almost anything short of an ISD would be too small...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:56 pm
*Blinks and looks at the entry again*
By Mrs Nesbit's spice addled cat, He did name it the Toga! xd
Junta must be a Frat-dalorian.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games