Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:15 pm

Lloxie
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind
~Grabs Vashy, Lloxie, and Vulpin, then pulls them all into a badgerhug~

"Ah...I'm feeling very good today."

~Hugs~

"Greetings other foxie! Have we met before? No...I don't think so. I'm Blaze!"
'ello I'm Fox the fox... my name is so origanal... *giggles*

XD Hey, at least it's not as corny as 'Lloxie the foxie' xd Or... 'Lloxie the pouncifier' >> <<

*giggles* Oooooo, some one I know logged on to Furcadia finaly...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:16 pm

Blaze Starwind
~Pulls everyfur down onto his couch~

"Alright guys, time for a quick little chat. How has your week been? What were the highlights?"

~Puts a paw on Vashy's chest to hold him down~

"Stay Vashy...Talk. No running off."

wow being forced to socialize, been a while since that happend *tries to escape for socializing*

Vashyyk

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:17 pm

this was a duble post...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:21 pm

Blaze Starwind

"Alright guys, time for a quick little chat. How has your week been? What were the highlights?"

Hmm... well, I'll see if I can remember anything of interest. xD

Let's see, someone started a new RP in the AFG, which I love, it's exactly the kind of RP I've been looking for, for AGES. ^.^

The other day was kinna rough, there was a big fight with my brother and mom, and I tried to break it up, and it only got worse and well... yeah... stressed

Today I'm feeling kind of.... odd. o_o; Like, a combination of pissed off (at Gaia), frustrated (with my friend about the kitsune masks), hyper, happy, rushed, and giggly, all at once... o_O;;

Lloxie

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:25 pm

Blaze Starwind

Ive had a boreing week, I just spent time at a friend's house and went on the computer. I did do a few new drawings, but I lack a scanner. I joind this guild and its my first day here...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:29 pm

Did I mention I'm suddenly EXTREMELY hyper for some reason? o_O *runs around in circles, and up and down the walls and on the non-existant ceiling, defying several laws of nature*

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:32 pm

Lloxie
Did I mention I'm suddenly EXTREMELY hyper for some reason? o_O *runs around in circles, and up and down the walls and on the non-existant ceiling, defying several laws of nature*

*sticks foot out to trip*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:32 pm

Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind

Ive had a boreing week, I just spent time at a friend's house and went on the computer. I did do a few new drawings, but I lack a scanner. I joind this guild and its my first day here...

~Leans over and gives Vulpin a big hug~

"Welcome to the AFG! It's a great place with few morons, and many friendly furs. As I said before, I'm Blaze Starwind and I'm your local badger cuddleslut. Nice to meet you."

~Taps Vashy~

"And you?"

Blaze Starwind

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:34 pm

Vashyyk
Lloxie

*sticks foot out to trip*

EEP! @@ *trips and bounces and ricochets all over the place like a bullet*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:35 pm

Blaze Starwind
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind

"Welcome to the AFG! It's a great place with few morons, and many friendly furs. As I said before, I'm Blaze Starwind and I'm your local badger cuddleslut. Nice to meet you."

~Taps Vashy~

"And you?"
*huggles back* Thanks, and nice to meet you too. *waves his tails and holds out a paw* >^.^<

Darkfox Vulpin

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:38 pm

GAWD. Why am I so fsking hyper all of a sudden???? @_@
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:38 pm

Blaze Starwind
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind

~Taps Vashy~

"And you?"

what about me? *looks innocent*

Vashyyk

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:47 pm

I gotta go, see ya. *huggles every one before poofing*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:51 pm

Darkfox Vulpin
I gotta go, see ya. *huggles every one before poofing*

Nawwwr, laters my fellow foxie! ^.^ *huggles*

Lloxie

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:01 pm

~Huggles Vashy and Lloxie~

"Muahahaha...Fear me. This your first time to be cuddled by another guy, isn't it Vashy? If so...You'd better get used to it."

twisted

~Huggles some more~
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games