Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm
Mira dropped the cloth and headed for the bedroom "Fine, but when the poison hits.Don't complain to me.I'm a 'halfbreed' as you put it and I can smell the stench coming off your wing.That poison will kill you." She slammed the door and sunk down into a sitting position with her back against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 pm
Oblen glares over to the bathroom door with a n eyebrow raised before looking back out the window to shake his head. "I'm not getting poisoned due to a bullet flying threw my wing... and even so, I wouldn't die. Shesh... over exaggeration." He says before asking, more mildly "... You just mad because of the 'halfbreed' comment?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm
Mira ignored his question and got up slowly.Walking over to the bed she curled into a tight ball and wrapped her arms around herself.She bit her lip slightly to keep herself quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:03 pm
Oblen sighs, not hearing any reply. He then looks around some before saying a bit loud so she could hear "I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch then?..." He waits a minute before shaking his head, laying on the couch. "Whatever..." He mumbles as he rolls to his side, hiding his face in the back of the couch.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 pm
Mira heard him but didn't answer.Sighing slightly she paused and looked at the door I wonder... A few seconds later the door clicked open and she went back into her curl position.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 pm
Oblen peaks up, hearing the door clicked open, but then looks back into the couch... seeing no true need to fully look into the room or see if she had stepped out. He crosses his arms. "... good night then?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Good night...." She stayed curled in a small ball, her wings moving to form a cocoon like structure around her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:25 pm
Oblen sighs before rolling to his other side, looking away from the back of the couch to look at the off tv screen. After a few seconds he remembered it turned on with a rectangle. He looks around with his eyebrow raised for the remote.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm
Mira jumped slightly as Shadow pounced on her.Scratching his head lightly as he purred she sighed "Your laying on it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:28 pm
Oblen rustles around feeling the remote under him and sighs again before turning on the tv and beginning to watch it with his head tilted. He slowly lays back down and keeps his eyes glued, feeling like he's glancing right into a new world.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:31 pm
Shadow curled up on one of Mira's wings as she closed her eyes.A few minutes later she fall asleep to the sound of the tv.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 pm
Oblen kept his eyes glued to the tv, gradurally falling in and out of sleep before surcomed to closing his eyes completly and falling asleep.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm
Mira flinched slightly in her sleep before being starled awake by a dull thud in the kitchen.SHe knew that Shadow was too light to make a sound like that and got up quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm
Oblen awakens and sighs, hearing a noise in the kitchen. He walks slowly into the kitchen before snapping his fingers to set a hand on fire and look into the darkness that is suppressed due to the glow of the fire. He looks around quickly with squinted eyes.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 am
((sorry for taking so long to post))

Mira peaked around the corner to the kitchen before letting out a small giggle I figures.I'd get all worked up over a raccoon in the kitchen. Flipping the light switch she froze slightly when she saw the damage the small animal had done "Holy s**t..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games