Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Hollow ii

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:20 pm
(ahhh I see) "I'll go anywhere as long as we get out of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm
(all of you post in the slave that got away forum if you wanna be there otherwise just leave the character here)  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm
She raises her hand slightly. "I want to. Anywhere is better than here."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 pm
BloodyGlowstick
Nathan crackled loudly when the slave poked his ghoul, snapping the tongue like a whip at the ghouls making them disappear into a fog. "They are all apart of my mind." He said slyly watching the golden hair slave interacting with other slaves.

Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji jumped as the ghoul disappeared, a sudden interest in the man had sparked in his mind. Your mind? Gunji scratched the back of his head, licking the blood from his claws.

..Or I'll stab you to death.

Shuu Ritter

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:43 pm
"gunnji you wanna come to the forest?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Trixie

{{SU sorry! This guild moves really fast..... '>.> I feel so bad for not being able to keep keep. Anyone who wants to can kill my character off in the most brutal of ways for the inconveinence please! <3}}}

Trixie in Wonderland

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Shuu Ritter
BloodyGlowstick
Nathan crackled loudly when the slave poked his ghoul, snapping the tongue like a whip at the ghouls making them disappear into a fog. "They are all apart of my mind." He said slyly watching the golden hair slave interacting with other slaves.

Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji jumped as the ghoul disappeared, a sudden interest in the man had sparked in his mind. Your mind? Gunji scratched the back of his head, licking the blood from his claws.

"Yes my mind." Nathan chuckled softly fingering the blond's hair twirling it idley between his fingers, lowering his mouth to the pet's ear. "Why do you have such an interest in me?" He whispered huskly his tongue flicking out to lick the shell of Gunnji's ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:46 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji stiffened, feeling the man's tongue on his ear. Grabbing Nathan by the face, he pushed him back. I dont appreciate you touching me like that.. Gunji couldnt help but shiver..This man was..oddly familiar but different. His hand was still on Nathan's face as he lost himself in though.

Shuu Ritter

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 pm
Trixie in Wonderland
User Image

Trixie

{{SU sorry! This guild moves really fast..... '>.> I feel so bad for not being able to keep keep. Anyone who wants to can kill my character off in the most brutal of ways for the inconveinence please! <3}}}

[Uhm...why? Its ok..not much happened lol. I don wanna kill you off >.>]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Shuu Ritter
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji stiffened, feeling the man's tongue on his ear. Grabbing Nathan by the face, he pushed him back. I dont appreciate you touching me like that.. Gunji couldnt help but shiver..This man was..oddly familiar but different. His hand was still on Nathan's face as he lost himself in though.

Nathan crackled madly turning his face so his lips were flush against the boys palm, tracing patterns with the tip of his tongue slowly around the pet's hand between his fingers. "My bad but you taste yummy." He said licking is lips slowly watching Gunji closely a wicked grin spreading slowly across his lips.  

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jade_Silverwolf

1,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Jade stood up and walked over to Ralik as he asked Gunji if he was coming. "I'm coming along," She said to him.

(Do we just post in the slave that got away thing? Cause I missed so much! lol Stupid parade.....)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji's face distorted as he pulled his hand away, wiping it on his jeans. Gross..His slime. What the hell are you doing? Gunji stepped back from Nathan, watching the grin grow across the man's face.

Shuu Ritter

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 pm
Shuu Ritter
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji's face distorted as he pulled his hand away, wiping it on his jeans. Gross..His slime. What the hell are you doing? Gunji stepped back from Nathan, watching the grin grow across the man's face.

"Tasting one of the sweetest slave I have ever tasted." Nathan said with a shrug, his hand sliding down his pale chest over light pink nipples and down his stomach to toy with the hem of his pants. Smirking at the slave his eyes glittering under the black mass of hair. "My name is Nathan Neo, I am the prince of shadows and the son of Hades." He said walking behind the boy as if stalking prey.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji snarled and watched the man as he walked around him and could feel Neo's eyes on him, knowing he was thinking something, more or less dangerous. What do you really want? Gunji crossed his arms, his claws clipped to his belt.

Shuu Ritter

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm
"Its very rude not to give your name." Nathan said stepping infront of the slave a true smile on his face, opening his hands slowly holding them up by his head. "I mean you no harm little one." He said innocently a small grin gracing his lips, tiny fangs flashin in the light. Flickering his tongue out to lick at his lips as he eyed the slave.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games