Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm
Can your student be on more than one team for the horsemen trials?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 pm
lizbot
You can get 1 bonus rp point for every 10k up to 50k. (so reg rp point + bonus, a solo can be worth a max of 6 points)

not to beat a dead horse but
YAY LIZ YAY <3  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm
So sorry if this is somewhere, but uh...Well I seem to remember reading that Jack is immortal. Which brings into question the whole "Is Jack out there somewhere," and more importantly, do individuals in Halloween age and eventually die?

If so:

How long would the lifespans be or is this strictly on a species by species basis?

Is Jack not out and about because he was actually turned into a weapon? o3o /shot for this  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm
He's not anywhere ~ most Halloweener's can be considered immortal by human standards but ~ they do age, and they die in a way, most commonly they are simply done living, and so their FEAR dissipates and rather than reform, it returns to the world itself.

Its all very Circle of Life.

- species basis for aging, lifespan is more up to the individual and circumstances

- no u  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 pm
Ice Queen
Can your student be on more than one team for the horsemen trials?

no u  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 pm
If a person was stubborn enough/had a very strong will to live could they live almost forever? As in thousands of years? o3o /wondering about Clan background things.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm
They can get to a thousand years or more. Though unless they have a steady supply of direct FEAR, their respawn would grow more ~ ~ fragile over time. Like instead of respawning with full HP, they'll respawn with only a fraction of that and have to get actual treatment for awhile as it gradually replenishes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:14 am
NAT ABILITY QUESSHIONS since they've been plaguing me for a bit. I've been toying around with what Mort's Y2 ability would be, and I've had some different ideas that I'm not sure would be alright, if you guys don't mind checking. Theres's:

1. The somewhat character specific one (Mort's affinity with electricity allows him to zap his limbs to "life", allowing them to move of their own free will even when not attached to the body, a la Skeleton's "I Can Move It Just Fine" ability). The justification behind it is that electricity is often a source of life for raising the dead in some movies, and could be open to those exposed to it long enough.

2. Dark Vision 60ft: zombies manage to get around just fine during the night it seems

3. Life Sense: Working in the same manner as a reaper's Soul Sense, zombies are naturally drawn towards beating hearts, as it leads to fresh meat. It's probably how they find the unfortunate protagonists even if they're not making a lot of noise.

4. Contagion Bite: Some students develop poison, zombies develop this. While this can't turn someone into a zombie themselves, the insidious virus in their saliva can cause a person to be sickened and have duller thought processes for a while.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 am
So a ruler who is so carefully guarded that never/rarely actually dissipates could live over a thousand years? *A* I don't have to Queen Amidala this after all!

<3 Thank you so much Liz~

And just double checking (since I have you here and all), badges (or pin or emblem, whatever you prefer) don't give someone power over the other individual right? Say if some person had oh...a badge for everyone in their entire civilization it would not really matter other than as a sign of respect?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:03 am
ol-j ~ those all sound fine for zombies ~ !

ramen: it's more like social power, not ~*magical*~ power ~ so p.much  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 pm
Zoobey

Stealth level 1
Battle Effect: Once per battle, you may choose to roll a 6-sided dice. If the result is a 6, their damage taken this round is halved. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.

^ - Is this for immediate incoming damage or is it like barrier where it deals with the damage received after using the move?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 pm
Blade Kuroda
Zoobey

Stealth level 1
Battle Effect: Once per battle, you may choose to roll a 6-sided dice. If the result is a 6, their damage taken this round is halved. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.

^ - Is this for immediate incoming damage or is it like barrier where it deals with the damage received after using the move?

It is like the barrier, it is done after using the move!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:59 am
Quick growth point question <33

The Open Class thread says this about points:
taff will still be holding closed/rp classes as well! Think of these more like "tutorials", where students will get to one-on-one rp with the staff NPCs. These are now worth 2 rp points to participate in one!

but the growth information still says this:
You earn 1 point for every:
- One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.

Are the point scales for classroom rps just the same, except replacing 1pt with 2, or it is like other GM rps where you would get 1pt for participating and the extra 1pt for meeting 100 words? <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 am
If you were there for the mob of zombies rp from the beginning, but missed the big boss fight cuz it was quick and overnight, can you still claim the +2pts for being there?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm
Nothing Yet
Quick growth point question <33

The Open Class thread says this about points:
taff will still be holding closed/rp classes as well! Think of these more like "tutorials", where students will get to one-on-one rp with the staff NPCs. These are now worth 2 rp points to participate in one!

but the growth information still says this:
You earn 1 point for every:
- One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.

Are the point scales for classroom rps just the same, except replacing 1pt with 2, or it is like other GM rps where you would get 1pt for participating and the extra 1pt for meeting 100 words? <3

Oops, I need to update the growth information thread. XD

But I believe it is classrooms = analogous to Deus Ex missions, in that you get +2 for participation, +1 for over 800 words, and then +1 for homework/mission report!

... lizbot correct me if I'm wrong? XD;

*will edit growth information when confirmed*  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games