Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
Oh, written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way
You're listening now
They ain't heard nothing like this in a while

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Unsorted - First Year -
[feeling: traumatized] [thinking: my shoes... are squeaking...] [with: crowd] [at: Sorting]

Eleazar had mostly dried off inside the warm castle, except that his shoes were still wet and squelchy, and they squeaked every time he took a step. And when the hall was silent as you stepped up to be sorted, especially if you were one of the first since your surname began with a B, squeaking shoes were not welcome. At all. He could just see the smirks on the twins's faces without even looking. Staring at the floor, he trudged up as slowly as he dared to be Sorted, and prayed to whatever gods there might be that he wasn't in Gryffindor, where he'd be taken under Toby's wing, which he didn't really want because frankly, his older brother was sort of a git, or in Hufflepuff, where he'd be with Uriel, who he was still annoyed with, and Jess, whom would probably devote herself to constantly playing tricks on him. The other two houses were looking like paradise right now, even if he got stuck in Slytherin. He shuffled onto the stool and squeezed his eyes shut tightly as the hat went on his head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm awkward, clumsy, nerdy, and a bit weird. According to my siblings, anyway. I tend to put my foot in my mouth a lot, and have a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. I'm absolutely horrible at stuff like making small talk and introducing myself to new people. I also happen to be a klutz. Everywhere I go, disasters happen. Like that one time with the TV- Actually, let's not talk about that. My magic shows up at the WORST POSSIBLE TIMES, and that's just makes me even more nervous when I'm out in public. And I have to admit that I am a nerd. I really like reading, and studying, and doing well in school. It's a pretty big part of my personality. Sometimes I get a bit embarrassed about it. My brothers and sisters love to tease me, because I'm easily aggravated and really self conscious. Supposedly I'm also weird. I don't what specifically makes me weird in other people's eyes, but I just am.

One day I had a dream. I tried to chase it. But it wasn't going anywhere.

I used to be the kid that no one cared about
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out
For a sec I even gave up believing and praying
They say that money is the root to the evilest ways
But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake?
Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed
Great, it feels like a long time coming
Since the day I thought of that cunning plan

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Awkward and clumsy,
Odd, but also a nerd,
This house should be a good fit for you...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Xistund
User Image
I know we got it good, but they got it made,
And their grass is getting greener each day,
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
Before anybody's knowing our name

════════════════════════
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Oʀᴘʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ Rᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

Kenneth was a bit worried about the sorting, like his wand he really did not get a say where he was going into. That was the one thing he did not like about magic nothing felt in his control like when he made grass grow inside a building. He did not want it to happen it just sort of did. Kenny fingered the ring he held around his neck and when his name was called he moved to the stool. He wondered what his parents would say if he got into the wrong house was there even a wrong house. Jer was a slytherin but last time he saw his orphan brother he made his robes more blue like the ravenclaws, His cousin was in Hufflepuff but did Kenny really want to go there ugh this was so confusing he did not know where he would fit in. He guessed that's the exact reason why they had the hat it was hard deciding where you'll be the next seven years of your life. He sat down and waited for the hat to be placed on his head.

Kenneth Lowery
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm caring to my family, mistrustful to others mostly to adults. My mind tends to think on how best to steal things, I'm not greedy or anything, I think. I just like taking trophies and mementos things to remind me of the past. Though I do like the thrill of you get when your going to steal something and the satisfaction of getting away with it. That does not make me a bad person does it? I tend to keep to myself when I'm not with my brothers or sisters and I'm pretty quiet...

════════════════════════
OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Have light fingers, do you?
Mistrustful of others?
Though you believe yourself not to be a bad person,
Perhaps you could improve the mindset of this house...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Desirae_Nikas_7656
☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: A hat?
Equipment: Wand
Where am I: Great Hall

User Image

User Image

Nyx walked up to the sorting hat and bit her lip as she carefully picked it up, it looked like it would fall apart at any moment, it would be just her luck to be the one to actually do it when she touched it. She took a deep breath and carefully sat the hat on her head, and then sat on the stool as she closed her eyes. What would happen? Where would she be placed? Ravenclaw? Hufflepuff? Slytherin or Gryffindor? She didn't have the slightest clue really, and that not knowing bothered her more than anything she thought. Well, this was the moment of truth, she just hoped the hat didn't say something like she didn't belong here. That would be mortifying.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quiet, i like to stay to myself unless I actually have something to say. I rarely speak out of turn, but I will be one of the first to correct someone if they are wrong, and I will stand up for someone against bullies. Do not mistake my quietness for lack of a backbone, cross me and I will crush you.

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

A backbone, I see!
Unafraid to stand up for others!
Well then, this house should do you nicely!

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Mizuki226
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory walked up through the large doors of Hogwarts and the equally humongous doors of the Great Hall. She listened with a half ear to the Deputy Headmaster as he explained what they were about to do and felt her eyes bug out when he did indeed mention putting on a hat. A hat?! Of all the stupid, whimsical, nonsensical things ever was that she was about to be judged by an accessory! She wanted to laugh and rant at the same time but she felt that that was something not done. Eh, but when did she ever care? When her name was called she jumped to attention having been daydreaming for a brief stint before walking calmly over to the stool and straddling it slightly like she would a bike before finding a comfortable position. As the hat finally began its decent Rory allowed a bubble of laugh ter to erupt from her before falling silent again.
Rory Bain
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm loud. Like really really loud, but I've learned to taper it a bit. My Da said I'm a little sneak for the way I would manipulate my babysitters (if you could really call half those roadies "sitters") to let me go to his shows but I think I'm rather resourceful. A lot actually, I figured out how to fix my broken ax with only a strap of leather and duct tape. I also have this horrible disease that won't let me take no for an answer, it's sometimes gets me into trouble but most of the time it just gets me the best results: the ones I want.

==== ☠ ====

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

Wearing
Where am I~Hogwarts
Who's here~other first years
Don't laugh don' laugh don' laugh don' laugh!

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what will be, oh glory

Resourceful and manipulative,
You have the qualities of a Slytherin,
But your boldness speaks of...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Utsuha Moon
User ImageUser Image
                                                                f i r s t y e a r || u n s o r t e d || h a l f b l o o d
                                                                ________________________________________

A part of Yvonne was expecting a castle of great grandeur. From the outside, the place looked like any old haunted palace. From the inside... Nothing much different. The architecture wasn't really her taste. But, nevertheless, Hogwarts was Hogwarts, and this would be the start of a new adventure. Yvonne glanced at her dad who sat amongst the many other professors, and sat down on the stool where the place would be placed on her, then speak of her destiny. She didn't think she was going to Hufflepuff, at least...
Quote:
Outwardly, Yvonne keeps up the "sweet and cute girl" facade. Deep down, in a sense, she just wants to see the world burn. Call it evil, it's more the childish side of the girl that is slowly crawling and poking its way to the surface. Pranks are her friends, especially those that involve trickery. After all, there is nothing more fun than convincing someone that a bottle of hot sauce was tomato juice. Yvonne is impatient and possesses a small temper, but nevertheless holds deep ambitions, such as becoming "the most powerful witch ever to walk on land." Driven by the desire to be the best of the best, she wouldn't mind using methods that are slightly questionable. And if caught, there is always that "sweet little smile" that can aid her.

Impatient and a trickster,
A temper to boot,
Those could place you in Gryffindor,
But I see you more as a...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sir Spazalots
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where The Great Hall
                                                          With Everyone! So many people!
                                                          Feeling Excited, Doubting, Confused
                                                          Thinking We just have to wear a hat?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson stared as Professor Steele read names off, holding a hat. "So wait.. all we have to do is wear a hat?" He said doubtfully. How would a hat show them where they belonged? He looked at his brothers' his doubt showing on his face. Turning back to the front, he waited to see how it would decide on the sorting... and where each student would go. "Whatever happens, we will still be there for each other, right guys?" he said glancing at his brothers again.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent and slightly closed minded, he has a hard time seeing things from other's perspectives. He is a perfectionist and must have everything how it is supposed to be. He hates messes and disorganization. He is very motivated and ambitious, no one can push him off a path once he set out on it. He is a hard worker, very effective and focused. But he can get rather snappy when things don't go his way or mess up. He is very assertive and shoves himself into situations that always don't need his input. He will lie to protect himself or get what he wants, unless it puts his siblings at risk.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ambition,
Close-minded,
A perfectionist as well,
Your assertiveness will serve you well here...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

PropertyofGaara
User Image

Unsorted First Year

So all the had to do was wear a hat? Thank goodness. Wren waited his turn, applauding each sort before him heartily. As his name was called he strode confidently over to the stool. But as he sat down he realized his cat Fiora was still perched perfectly on top of his head, where the hat was supposed to go. His hands instantly flew up to free her and rest her in his lap, however she dug her claws in, refusing to budge. As he struggled with her he felt the pressure of the whole hall waiting for him. "I'm sorry sir, it seems my cat would like to be sorted as well." Wren apologized to the Deputy Headmaster standing beside him but loud enough for all to hear, hoping they'd at least get a laugh from this awkward pause. He whispered appeasingly to Fiora, trying to move his lips as little as possible, "Even if the hat did sort you, what would you do if we ended up in different houses?" He felt the grip of her claws loosen and finally got her down. What a way to start. He scratched Fiora behind the ears in thanks for her cooperation.

Warren Hornby
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a friendly kid; I get along with most people. They say I've got a 'big brother' kind of vibe - kids from my class would come to me when they were having a bad day. But I'm nice because I'm honest and reasonable - I'm not the type to say whatever you want to hear. It takes a lot of patience to look for wildlife too - every time I try to get some one else to do it with me they get bored and scare all the animals away. Even worse are the ones who want to hurt them. I've been called protective - I like to stand up for whoever's at a disadvantage and keep the peace. Whether it's the new kid vs. the bobcat or the ant vs. the bully with the magnifying glass. There's a natural instict between people and beasts to fight, but it can be shut down if you know how to communicate with eachother.

User Image

Quote:
Oh god accidental quote I'm so sorry. OTL

So your cat would like to be sorted as well?
I hope it is as friendly and helpful as you happen to be...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

murruelecreuset
Alice Lancaster
Unsorted First Year
Seer

User Image Location: Great Hall

Alice did let go of Jasper's hand until her name was called. Slowly she walked up and took her sat on the stool. As the sorting hat was placed on her head she looked at Jasper wondering if she were placed somewhere different from him if he would think of her differently. The thought worried her a little but then she quickly dismissed the thought from her mind. 'It doesn't matter where I'm placed everyone will be proud of me no matter what.' she thought confidently as she awaited the sorting hat's decision.

With: The sorting hat

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very positive/ optimistic person who has a tendency to do things my own way despite the advice of others. I’m very kind and loving to everyone around me and am always upbeat and happy. You hardly will ever see me concerned or worried. They also say I have a spaced out look most of the time like I’m not even in the here and now.

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

murruelecreuset
Jasper Lancaster
Unsorted First Year

User Image Location: Great Hall

Jasper watched as Alice got sorted into her house, giving her a bright smile as she headed to her table and took a seat. Then his name was called and that's when he began to worry. Being separated from Alice would torture him. Shaking the fear he walked up to the stool and sat down. There was no sense panicking over something that hadn't happened yet. 'Please put me with Alice... Please I beg you...' he pleaded to the hat in his head. If only it would listen.

With: The sorting hat

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very quiet, calm, kind, polite, brave and simply a good person. I always seem to be depressed unless Alice is around and I often act more open when I’m around her. I can also be very protective sometimes being a bit overprotective when it comes to Alice. I also am said to have a sharp mind probably one of the reasons why I like challenging puzzles and chess. Then again it could just explain why my head is usually in a book. I constantly have to learn new things even if it happens to be a new language. My emotions are also very susceptible to the emotions of others. Oh and Alice’s says I have trust issues.

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh, God.

Oh, godohgodohgod.

She should have gone to Durmstrang. Durmstrang didn't sort like this. She had to go up there? In front of the masses of judgmental adolescents? Adolescent was an insult, that was probably the worst thing you could say to someone-- aside from fool, or something. Ohmygod, no, what if Durmstrang had it worse?

Be thankful for Hogwarts?

Going up to the platform, Coffee breathed out, trying to calm her nerves. Honestly, it was just this time and never again.

She could do this.

Feeling the fabric slip over her head and an odd presence slip into her mind, she awaited its decision.

Coffee Heist
                                                        People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silent. It is the best way to describe me. I am slightly shy, but more to the point, I simply do not like talking. It is difficult to get me to open up, I admit that- - - at least, unless I take a liking to you. I inherited the same gene Sparrow did. And it is not that I am simply someone of few words. I do not talk unless I really have to and the most I say consist of one-liners- - - usually dismissive or sarcastic one-liners, at that. People who do not talk to you, who do not take time for will most likely leave. That has become my principle in trusting people. Someone who is genuinely interested in getting to know someone would persevere. Someone who is doing it simply for the sake of doing so will not. I'm still generally quiet around my friends, but I will do anything for them. I do not tolerate people being unreasonably unkind towards each other and seeing something happening of the sort, I will not hesitate to intervene. It irritates me when people are put down for no reason. I am very protective towards the people I care about and I am willing to put myself in danger for them, though given the opportunity, I will always take the safer route. There is no reason to further any calamities when it can be avoided. I will sink to the lowest depths and beyond, I will do anything to make sure they are safe and happy, be it right or wrong. I know myself well and I have what it takes to do so. I am most definitely not above doing and going down unorthodox paths if I have a purpose. I'm don't often have a serious goal, but when I do, I stop at very little to achieve it and I will look for alternative ways, like loopholes, to get it done. Also, simply because I do not talk much does not mean that I am mute, or anything of the sort. I assure you, I am intellectually capable enough, can speak perfectly well and I will hold my ground against the best. Despite this, however, I am not an emotional void. I am actually quite in touch with my feelings and it doesn't take much to make me smile or laugh or frown or things like so. The fact that I love to think and spend more time in my head makes me come off as an antisocial person. I am the recluse of the family, I admit that, but it is not a bad thing to be, I think. I like it, even if I wish I could be closer to the family. I am old for my age and I would prefer doing nothing to wasting my time interacting with people who I do not find interesting. My general demeanour, upbringing and history has matured my way of thought. What does that say about me?

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Greycast
User Image
User Image

When her name was called, it took 'Romellier, Anastasia' a little while to notice. Going up to the chair, the blonde passed the boy who'd to be sorted with his cat, grinning good-naturedly at him. It was funny, and it served to break at least a little of the tension away from the little gaggle of first-years ready to be sorted. Sitting properly on said rickety stool-- there were a lot of people in Hogwarts, she noticed-- the girl waited until the hat was atop her head, awaiting its judgement, which would place her where she was to be, and her family for the next seven years of her life.

Anastasia Romellier
                                                  People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky! I like to talk, though I’m a bit shy at first. I mean, you never know if you’re just going to instantly piss someone off the minute you open your mouth. So, I just tend to shh and stay quiet until people talk to me. Then I open up and start talking. I talk about a lot of things, big things and small and sometimes not at all, you know? I don’t like being held back and I don’t like just giving up! I’ll never give up on something if it’s important to me. I suppose that’s something about me- - - persistence and all. I'm nice, I really am. But not always. I don't mind stooping down to a few less savoury methods to get what I want. I mean, all of the people in the family sort of had to use all our resources to get as much as we could. I know how to get what I want and I'm not hesitant in using it! A girl can only be so cute, after all, and being nice all the time isn't as easy as it looks! I can be selfish, and I usually am, though I make exceptions for a few people. It's a part of everyone, isn't it? Being selfish, I mean. I really like my stuff. I dislike, very, very much, when I don't get what I want. I'll do anything to get it. That's all there is to it. I do care about the people important to me, so I can push my own wants to the side for them once in a while, but if I don't like you, I really don't care, you know? I'll be kind, of course. I don't like getting mad. If I don't like you, then I don't! But I will be nice. I'm a jealous person- - - I don't appreciate when people mess with what I like, you know? Watching people's reactions is so interesting for me too- - - it's a lot of fun, manipulating things so they go my way. I'll take advantage of anything if it means I get what I want, I'm not afraid to admit it. It's a cruel world and you do what it takes to live and live with a bit of fun. I'm very self-oriented. Self-loving, self-centered, self-absorbed, self-aware, self-confident, self-preserving and all those wonderful things. I think what's worrying about me is that I'm perfectly fine with doing these things. I don't feel guilty. I'll wear a sincere smile on my face making a friend and wear one too while ripping into a disliked acquaintance.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s t a t i o n

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

PropertyOfGaara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Resourceful,
Advantageous,
Using what you have to get what you want.
This house should suit you nicely...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:27 pm

User Image XUser Image XUser Image

User Image XUser Image XUser Image
    User Image X
                  XXA S T E R I S K XX S L A T E R
                  we'vex allx gotx those xskeletons xinside xour x closets
                  we'vex all x gotx those xthings x that x
                  nobody xshouldx know

██████████████████████████████████▐▐

Asterisk wasn’t too nervous about the sorting. Her parents had already told her how this was all going to go. Hat. House. Sit. Eat. “Just don’t worry about the sorting part. Blood is all that matters.” Her father told her, trying to keep the pep talk away from Asterisk’s mother. Her dad was too fascinated with blood for her liking but I guess it came with the occupation. Asterisk watched as other first years were called up to be sorted, realizing that she could be next. She stood there, trying to look unimpressed with the aesthetics. A talking hat was neat, although she would rather try to dissect his brain rather than the other way around. How was life like for a talking hat? If being put on top of liced filled hair was exciting for him. If having lice was exciting for them. Were lice even something you’d noticed? She heard her name be called out, and she stepped forward, already having her wall pulled down with eyes on her. She sat in the chair, feeling the fabric be placed on her. “Do you ever get tired of this?” Asterisk attempted to ask him, trying to start a conversation, maybe making it easier for her.

Quote:
                  thinking: WHAT IF I GET LICE?
                  with: the sorting hat and things
                  year: first
                  house: unsorted
                  ooc:force post
                  wearing: clothing

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a quite person. I don’t talk as much as I should, especially for my age. I don’t talk because I really don’t have anything nice or interesting to say. I don’t really talk to other kids my age because I would rather read and stuff. That sounds really weird but yeah. I'm a bit of a curious kid at heart, since I love collecting things and observing. I'm more into animals than humans because they're really amusing and amazing. I'm a bit of a quick learner, not in an educational level though. I'm a "hands on" kind of kid I guess.

500 Days of Summer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Sorting Hatspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'A magical, talking hat... how perfect is that?' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian approached the stool with a huge, silly grin on his face. He climbed up and sat down, giggling loudly when the hat was put on his head. He glanced up at it, his eyes not able to see anything beyond the brim, of course, but he could've sworn that on his approach he'd noticed that it had a face. The previous students who'd been sorted had all had the hat placed on their head for some amount of time (and it had been different for each student, for some reason...) and then suddenly it had called out, very loudly, a word. Two he remembered from Adrienne's explanation of the houses, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, so he assumed that the other words, Ravenclaw and Slytherin, were the other two houses. He wondered which one he'd get... Adrienne hadn't really give him a very good explanation, after all, but the two he'd spoken of sounded nice enough. Dori was quite excited to see what would happen when the hat was placed upon his own head.

Quote:
                                                          People say that, in a nutshell, I'm, well, a dreamer. I'm very over-dramatic at times, sometimes to the point of being obnoxious, at least according to my brothers... mostly Tyson, though. I'm not very organized, which drives him crazy. I'm also incredibly kind, and I believe in making everyone feel like they're important. I guess a good word to describe me would be effervescent... sort of hyper and happy. Never impatient, though. In spite of my hyperactivity, I'm also incredibly easy-going. I like to think I'm capable of making friends incredibly easily, although who knows; maybe I'll annoy other people as much as I do my brothers!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 pm
Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm unexpected? all over the spectrum? Bipolar?(pshh riiiiight) When I'm in a great to decent mood I'm completely random nearly to the point of nonsensical. When I'm upset or depressed I'm nearly unresponsive. Tired, cranky, or mildly irritated I revert to randomness, though with more insults and verbal jabs. When truly, thoroughly angry I get really calm and speak more formally. Anything past this is never guaranteed.

Darrian stood towards the back as he watched the first few of his new peers take their seats and try on the Sorting Hat, which he recognized only by his parents description. By now a few shivers of nervousness crept up his spine. Where would he end up? His parents came from the Raven's nest and Snake Pit, as they said in jest. He felt he was very far from stupid, but not sure if intelligent enough for Ravenclaw. He only barely pushed these musings aside and brought his attention around as he heard his surname called. Raising his face, he pushed his hands into his pants pockets and strode forward, his loosened tie swinging slightly. Recalling his mannerism lessons from his father: head up, eyes scanning slowly side to side, making eye contact when necessary, moving with a sense of purpose but without a sense of urgency or hurry. He approached the stool and sat, awaiting his fate.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Where
                                                          Great hall
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════
                                                          With
                                                          The sorting hat
                                                          Feeling
                                                          excited, eager, nervous and anxious to begin his new life
                                                          Thinking
                                                          I can't wait till we can start! The new things I'll learn..I can't wait
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                          LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

Most of the journey to this point had been a blur. The castle was amazing and his attention had been on it for the most part, even when his brothers were talking. But then his name was called. Being distracted by the candles above caused him to jump lightly at the suddenness of the call but he composed himself and moved forward to sit on the bench and await his turn to be sorted. An excited but calm grin forming on his face as he wondered where the magical hat would place him. In fact he was getting far too eager to start classes.

Quote:
                                                          People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Curious and observant though with certain things I can get bored very quickly. I can be quite the daredevil and jump into any situation with no fear. Straying from the path to climb a steep slope just to see whats on the other side is what i live for and I love it. At home or elsewhere I enjoy sports of all kinds. Keeping myself active and from getting bored is a main goal. Its rare that I will lock myself away. Yet despite my extroverted nature I can be quiet. Parties are really not my thing so if ever invited to one I'll sit in the back and keep my hands and mind busy with something. With others I can be trusting and will get along well with most anyone and in competitive situations I will be fair. Cheating is not on my list of things I like. Around others of different races beliefs and what have you I will not judge. With my active lifestyle I became detached from society in a way and so the differences don't phase me in the least. Generally I can be pretty happy but its subdued. Now one last thing, activity as mentioned above does not just mean with my body. My mind needs to be stimulated just as much. When going out is out of the question I'll delve into mind puzzles or other things to keep myself entertained. Even better is when my siblings join in the fun.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Out of Character
                                                          I forgot how fast this all went XD
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games