Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron let out a small sigh in relief when Elli said her father would never send her a howler. However, his relief flushed over with nervousness once again when she said he was supposed to ask the man for permission to date her before actually doing so. "Are you sure he'll get over it?" he asked, almost terrified of finding out the truthful answer.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli nodded her head slowly. "I'm sure. He's stuck in his ways... but he just wants me, Ver, and Michelle to be happy." She paused and smiled at him, reaching across the table to poke his cheek. "And you make me happy."
OOC:...

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Elli's response relaxed Cameron quite a bit. When she poked his cheek and said he made her happy, he couldn't help but smile. "You make me happy, too," he said quietly so that no one could hear if they were eavesdropping.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled. She was glad he said that. She knew she made him happy, but it was nice to hear him say it. "What should we do over summer?" She asked suddenly.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron grinned. "You mean besides have me meet your dad? Anything." As long as they saw each other, he didn't care what they did.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli laughed and nodded her head. "Yes, besides having to meet my dad." She paused and shrugged. She had no idea what they could do or what they would do. She quietly grabbed his hand happily. "Whatever we're doing, I'll be happy as long as we're together."

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Second Year/Single/Pureblood

After arriving via the carriages, Yvette quickly and quietly made her way into the Great Hall for the feast. Taking an empty seat at the table, she made sure to save two seats for Iris and David near her, her eyes wandering the hall to see all the gathered students chattering away while they waited for the sorting to start and the feast to begin.

With:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
Prefect Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorChaserSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image
Remy walked into the Great Hall, looking rather apathetic. She sat at her usual spot at the Gryffindor Table, noting that she seemed one of the first people there. She saw a younger girl, maybe first or second year, and her brother was walking in the door after her.

Romy pushed his glasses up, happy to be back at Hogwarts. He easily spotted Remy, then sat beside her. He rubbed her back, not wanting her to feel alone or hurting any more. He knew she was just mopey, and he also knew she would come around soon. She always did. It was Remy. The girl hated being sad! The thirteen year old offered her a smile, then smiled wider as Rem hugged him. After a few seconds of their awkward embrace, Remy pulled away and stared off into space again.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:03 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After arriving at the school, Iris was in awe once more at the beauty of the school. She walked into the Great Hall with Yvette at her side. She took a her seat beside Yvette as she waited for someone else to sit beside them. It seemed that David could be sitting next to them unless he was still talking with Shayna. His special friend, he called her. That was nice.

"I wonder who will be the first year Gryffindors?" Iris said as she looked for the first years that were separated from the rest of them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Ecstatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette, David
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Second Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Iris

User Image

"I dunno.." Yvette smiled slightly as her stomach growled. "But I do know that if they don't start things soon, I might eat the table.." Had it taken this long for the sorting to start, last year? She supposed that she wouldn't know how long it seemed from the other students' perspective, since she had been waiting to get sorted along with the other first years, last year.

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth sat down at the Gryffindor table, alone. She didn't really have many friends in her own house. Odd, but true. Looking around, she didn't see as many faces as she thought she would. Maybe the carriages were just now arriving, and these students and herself just got here early. Yeah, let's go with that. Looking across the table, she saw a girl and a boy that seemed to have the same facial features. Brother and sister, perhaps? One of them, the girl, looked older, and had a Prefect badge on. She looked sad for some reason. "Hi there. I don't think I know you. I'm Annabeth." she said, smiling and giving a wave in greeting. Possible friends? If she was lucky, maybe they might be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:39 pm

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris snickered at Yvette's growling stomach until she heard her stomach growled. Much louder than Yvette's. Iris covered her stomach and blushed before she snickered. "I think we're in the same boat at this point."

She looked around for the first years. She wondered if they were nervous or excited. Even happy like she was. Okay she was nervous but it was a happy nervous like knowing you won first place and waiting to see what prize you won.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Attire:
Company: Yvette, David
OOC:

ω
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

After changing into his uniform, Cameron hurried down the stairs from the Gryffindor tower to the Great Hall. When he arrived, his eyes scanned towards the table decked in red. Damn, no sign of Elli yet, he thought, realizing he showed up before she did. Then again, she was a girl, and it typically took females longer to get ready. His eyes wandered towards Romy, but after the incident at the ice cream shop during the summer, Cameron figured he should sit away from the boy. So, the fourteen year old did as he decided and sat at a chair surrounded by empty ones; however, he wasn't too far from anyone considering he sat about halfway through the table. Close enough to watch the sorting, but far enough from students who he wouldn't typically converse with.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke trudged into the hall and flopped into a seat, trying to avoid as many people as he could. He didn't want to sit here, heck, he'd rather be sitting anywhere but here. However, he didn't have much choice, did he? Ignoring any looks he might get, he folded his arms and put his head down, ignoring everyone and trying to forget being reminded about anything.

User Image
State: Depressed
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked around as more students filed in. She was the boy that was talking to David and Xavier before walking away. She didn't even get his name.

"Hey you..." Iris said as she stood and leaned on the table. "You were talking to David and Xavier, over here!!"

She waved her hand once more. "Come over here and sit with us. We have space."

She wasn't taking notice of his sour mood. She just wanted to make a new friend.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Attire:
Company: Yvette
OOC:

ω
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C
Diamond_Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games