Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:13 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo still listening to what had been happening was suddenly called upon by the older girl, asking what seemed to be what he called himself. He had yet to pick up on the English completely again. He forgot quite a few words at this point. He waited a minute before finally answering. "Ehh...my name is Iñigo. People call me Lazarus. I am pureblood. My padre is from Escocia , and my madre is from España," he said to them, hopefully answering the questions that were asked to him.

Iñigo's accent had been thick and was easily noticeable. For whatever reason, he had found it hard to pick up on English again after speaking in his other native tongue for almost ten months. He did however know basic words like 'my', 'people', and others, but he had a hard time remembering the more complicated words.

He loved Spain and always wanted to stay their but his home had been in Scotland and he was born there of course; so he couldn't stay. He hoped to go back the following summer though.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari made her way into the hall, strolling to her chair at the center of the table. She took her seat slowly and crossed her ankles as any proper woman would. She'd been the headmistress for quite a while now and it never seemed to get easier. Sorting started and she made note of each new name and house, she clapped politely for each one called. As the last student sorted hurried to their prospective table she rose.

Her heels clicked with each step she took toward the podium. The owl stretched out it's wings as she waited for the silence to cover the room.
"Welcome to Hogwarts. I am pleased to see so many new and old faces. To those who just joined us, welcome and I do hope you enjoy your time here. This will be like another home and family to you as it is to the rest of us."She said gesturing to hall.

"Now for the rules, no magic in the hall and no students are allowed in the forest, I highly suggest you head that rule. Now good luck to all of you in the year to come and now let's eat!" She finished with a clap and food appeared on the tables. Turning she made it back to her large chair. Once seated she took a long drink and readied herself for the new year.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: Starved
                                                    xxxxocation: Ravenclaw Table
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Ravenclaws

It was a little premature to judge whether or not he was going to enjoy the people he’d been sorted with. Yannic spent a majority of the time before this point to himself, steering clear of the other kids as he didn’t particularly have the patience to deal with any of them. It was just one of those days where he wanted to be moody, so far be it for him to refuse his own body. Sitting at the table, Yannic propped one elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand, looking boredly at the other firsties whilst secretly formulating his own prejudices against them before they’d even spoken to him. When he’d grown bored of that, the boy poked his head down the table, looking at the older kids at the table. ”My name’s Yannic, pleasure to meet everyone.” He said before returning to a normal seated position. Yannic resumed his little face-studying session, but as he was glancing from face to face, he noticed a girl between the crack of two heads. Sitting one table down, it was unmistakeable - Yannic could recognize Anita’s face from miles away. Was she a first year too? Did he manage to miss her when she had gone up for sorting? As he thought back, Yannic couldn’t quite remember what he had been doing while everyone else was being sorted. Rummaging through his bag, Yannic tore a sheet of paper from a notebook, scribbling something on it before crumpling it into a ball and tossing it into the air, aiming for the paper ball to land on the girl’s lap. Yet almost immediately after he’d tossed the ball, food appeared on the table, causing the boy to turn to the staff table warily, wondering if someone there was reading his mind or his note.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 pm
The crumpled paper sphere bounced off a few heads before landing in front of their recipient

Anita
YANNY, YOU BRUTE. You're here! Actually here! Oh my God! I didn't know you were magic! Did you tell me you were magic? Did I tell you I was magic? Oh, God, I can't remember. You're so far away! I think they'll start the feast soon-- or so they tell me. Be nice to people!
~ Anita

Forks Anonymous

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Xander smiled at the Spanish boy. Being for Ireland meant that he caught a lot to the same flack for his accent when he did use his voice. But instead of saying anything he just nodded. He knew that his voice had been streached to the limit and dug in his pocket for a pen and maybe a piece of paper, finding them both he wrote:

"I hope we can be friends."

He smiled handing the boy the note that was in loopy print that would normally belong to a woman. Soon after the feast appeared on the table and he silently giggled as fish fingers in custard appeared in front of him. He placed his book in his lap and began picking at the meal in front of him.

shabatha
RedEagleEye007

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 am

User Image XUser Image XUser Image

User Image XUser Image XUser Image
    User Image X
                  XXA S T E R I S K XX S L A T E R
                  we'vex allx gotx those xskeletons xinside xour x closets
                  we'vex all x gotx those xthings x that x
                  nobody xshouldx know

██████████████████████████████████▐▐
                  xxxxxxxxxxxfirst year xxxxxxx ravenclaw xxxxxxx single xxxxxxx pureblood xxxxxxx feeling: lonesome & awkward

Asterisk wasn't sure how to reply to that. It was more information than she originally wanted or needed. It seemed like conversation was getting a bit more like a question and answer type of thing, although Asterisk wasn't sure if she was even doing this "talking to strangers" thing right in the first place. She shrugged it off. "I'm more of a 'fictional' reader." She admitted trying to not offend him. The two things she hated about books were instructional and libraries. First, instructional books were boring. Really boring. Asterisk could barely grasp anything when she skimmed through her textbooks. She didn't look forward for actually learning in Hogwarts, which was probably why Asterisk wasn't that excited to be dubbed a Ravenclaw.

Ravenclaws had that "nerd" and "book" factor. Some sort of urge to learn and understand anything that comes their way. Asterisk would have been fine in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Slytherin was fine, but now that she thought about it, Ravenclaw was the last house she would want. Books, no, smelly books. Asterisk was never fond of old things, probably since her parents were able to afford the "nicer" things in life. Books had that musty smell in them that just screamed neglect and forgotten, and libraries were full of them. She didn't understand why anyone would spend their time in a library when they could take that same book outside and be able to see a glimpse of the world. Cheesy as it sounded, Asterisk was more of a dreamer than a reader.

"Why stay in a library? Out of all places?" She asked, finally taking the chance to just understand "library people". She gave David a smile before turning back to the sorting, seeing that the sorting had finished. She felt relieved, sort of. "Um, why don't you like stories? Like fictional stuff. My mom lets me read muggle books when my dad's away. They're actually pretty good - usually."

thinking: books ~
                  with: David @ the Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
                  ooc: i've been having a hard week, im so sorry this is really late...
                  links:clothing music profile

mc2

500 Days of Summer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Great, an interrogation about my habits. I guess there really isn't anything to hide about my library habits and preferences.

"The library is quiet and familiar and I have a horrible habit of being a creature of habit," He said with shrug. "My objective is to get a perfect score on all my OWLs and NEWTs, become head boy, and eventually become the best mediwizard in the British isles. Of course, I have enough time that on my hands I wouldn't have to just study. However, nothing really has caught my interest here besides the library. I hate quidditch and taking unnecessary risks, it just seems stupid and it goes against my principals. I'm not musically inclined so that rules out the music club. And this year I could do dueling club, but why? I want to go into the medical field, I always have. I don't need to know how to duel for that."

He frowned, "It isn't like I don't like stories. I've read plenty, hell, I occasionally make some up for my-" he paused glancing away not meaning to mention his sister. It wasn't that he minded someone know that he occasionally made up stories for his sister to entertain her, but this was the wizarding world and officially there he didn't have a sister. "For my neighbor who's a couple years younger that stays over sometimes. We grew up like siblings... But, when it comes to my personal readings if I have a choice I usually go towards non-fiction it seems more practical, that's all. I like reading anything."

"But, I'm pretty sure any of the stories I've ever made up were pretty bad. My neighbor is just too nice to tell me that I suck at it," he said with a small laugh, noticing the feast in front of them. "Anyways, the food is here now. And, I like other things than just books. I mean I'm fairly decent at chess, wizarding and muggle, though I can never beat Dad. And I'm open to new things within reason as long as it isn't something stupidly risky. And when I attended Wetherby School before Hogwarts they would take us on field trips to different museums in London and that was always interesting. Knowledge itself is power, right? I suppose it sounds better in Latin, but I never had an interest in languages."

He smiled as he picked out some of the less fancy items to chose from on the table and glanced over at Asterisk, "I've talked your ear off enough. What about you? Besides fictional stories-which really is a big genre- what interests you? Probably not staying cooped up in a library, right? Even most Ravenclaws don't spend the time I do in there."

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:30 pm
Arkendrai
500 Days of Summer
Forks Anonymous
Mr Vitamin C-ya
Edward D Engel
The Forgotten Weasley
RedEagleEye007

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley had been watching the first years, as they discussed and ate their food. When it came time to he smiled and stood up. "Okay, First years, listen up. I'm Bradley Goldwind, one of the Prefects, If you follow me, I will show you the way to the common room, we are up on the Fifth Floor, so be ready to climb some stairs." he said with a smile. He waited for them to get up before he turned to move out of the hall, leading the new Ravenclaws. Let's see if they can remember the way. he thought with a smile.

(( Next Post Antechamber ))

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Turning in elective requests today...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho took a seat at the Ravenclaw table by himself, not seeing anyone he knew very well to sit with. He took a plate and piled it with food, feeling unusually hungry today. His mother would go on about how he was probably going through a growth spurt, but he didn't feel like he was getting any taller. Ah, well. It wasn't like he was exceptionally short for his age, anyway... a bit shorter than Tanya, but that was normal at his age. He took a drink of pumpkin juice, his expression thoughtful. They were turning in their elective requests today... Gypsy had looked over his selection and declared that he was overdoing it. He didn't think so... but then, he was a far better student than her, after all. Not because he was smarter (although sometimes he wondered), but because she just... didn't really care. Or, that's what it seemed like to him. He guessed it just wasn't as important to her. He didn't really get that, but then, she didn't really get him, so he supposed it was fair enough. He just hoped that he wasn't going to overload himself... having to balance school and his friends was going to be a challenge, but he was sure he could figure it out. Hell, if he needed to, he wasn't above scheduling time to spend with them. That was certainly an option; although, the idea of telling Tanya he'd have to pencil her in sounded like something that'd get him killed... or at the very least a very, very dirty look.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:13 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
f u c k !
s i n g l e ✖
C U R R E N T . A P P E A R A N C E

For the first and only time in his life, Kas de Assi had completely totaled his sense of organization.

"Holy-- freaking-- <******** his hands up in surrender, Kas tore the bedclothes off the mattress, clutching at thin straws that what he was looking for was maybe stuffed down some deep, remote corner of his niche in the dorm. Honestly, he had lost track of how long he had been up there, tossing things away in a frenzy as he tried to retrieve what missing item there was from his arsenal of possessions. Sadly enough for the redhead, after what seemed like complete dehabilitation of his corner of the dorms, it had still failed to turn up.

Rushing down the staircase two at a time-- it was a feat, normally, only it didn't feel very feat-like considering his little dilemma-- the small Ravenclaw wove along the corridors, hurrying to the Ravenclaw table where Echo was supposed to be. Okay, so he didn't exactly have a plan but he needed to rant and or something and hopefully he would have a listening ear, at least because he had lost his electives form and that s**t was just no ******** joke.

Having already received the original form and promptly signed up for the classes he had been pre-optioned to take by a better power-- it wasn't ******** random, at all-- he really just couldn't go and replace it with another because, hello! There was a reason things happened!

"Echo!"

Spotting said classmate, Kas sped up, hands already out and gesturing furiously, clearly expressing his displeasure and discomfort at everything.

"I lost it-- I lost it and I can't find it and I can't ******** redo it again-- it was already pre-chosen, for ******** sake, it'll so mess up the vibes and s**t will happen and-- holy ********>, I can't even remember what I wrote anymore and just-- oh my God--"

Surprisingly enough, Kas managed to keep his coherency even when enunciating a very run-on sentence to his fellow Ravenclaw, who he had finally reached in his hurried frenzy-- he definitely looked a sight, hair fluttered and askew, eyes bright with panic and all those wonderful things-- fighting the urge to just slam his face down on the table like a fool, because he was definitely a fool, a big, fat fool who didn't even know how to take care of something as insignificant as a sheet of paper!

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:29 am
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho blinked wildly at the red-headed hurricane his housemate had apparently turned into, trying and failing to follow just what exactly Kas was talking about. Pre-chosen? What did that even mean? He swallowed the bite he'd just taken, perhaps a bit too soon, because it got stuck in his throat for a moment and he had to wash it down with juice. All the while, he tried to imagine what on earth Kas had lost that was so important. Unable to come up with anything that would get the other boy so flustered, he cocked an eyebrow, confused. "What exactly did you lose, mate?" Whatever it was, it was clearly very important; Echo rarely saw Kas so upset. The second year tilted his head in a gesture almost like his sister, wondering how Kas had managed to lose whatever it was... if it was so important, surely he'd placed it somewhere he wouldn't? Unless he'd forgotten where exactly that was, but Echo couldn't be sure, obviously. He supposed that, given that he had a free period, he could go with Kas to help him look... he shuddered to think of what state their dorm was currently in. The redhead had probably been searching frantically and made a mess. Echo supposed he'd help clean that up, too, once whatever was so important had been found. The Ravenclaw would be that it was probably right under Kas' nose, and the other boy hadn't found it simply because he'd been so panicked looking that he'd missed it. Gypsy and his mother did that sort of thing all the time, completely destroyed their rooms looking for a particular pen or a book. Things like that were exactly why Echo made a habit of keeping all his own possessions strictly organized, to the point of seeming over the top at times. He'd much rather be over-the-top than find himself in a spot like this.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:57 am
User Image

r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
f u c k !
s i n g l e ✖

Panic and other pleasant feelings having managed to metastasize like a raging inferno in his being, it only took a few moments for the small redhead to go from fidgety, to jerky gestures to pacing, which he only ever did when he was feeling not as peppy since it was undignified and was just plain stupid because how the hell did pacing help with this kind of situation anyway?! It was completely pointless!

Of all the days he had to lose his form, it had to be today-- just when they'd be submitting the bloody things. If it had been just a few days ago, there would still have been time to actually look for it in a civilized manner, as opposed to the typhoon-like method he had employed with the do-- speaking of which, he was going to have to apologize and clean that up, it looked like a dragon had gone through the place.

Pushing a stray lock of red out of his face, Kas halted abruptly, plopping down suddenly onto the bench, honestly just irritated and exhausted to a damned stupid point. "The electives form-- I lost my electives form," Kas groaned, slumping down onto the bench, face buried comically into his arms as a loud, frustrated sound emitted from the pile of irritated Ravenclaw. "I ******** know, it's probably ******** karma coming to bite me in the a** for not being as pleasant as I could over the summer and not being a better charge and s**t but goooooooooood," the end of it trailing off into another groan of despair.

Being perfectly honest, there were a few more muffled curses, only it was slightly cushioned off from the rest of the world by the thick robes, painting an amusing picture to any outsider, the tiny Ravenclaw surrounded by a giant cloud of gloom. It was definitely something laughworthy. One didn't usually see the redhead of cool, collected calm acting like a panicky child, after all.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho frowned as Kas started pacing, a gesture very unlike the usually calm, collected Ravenclaw. After a moment, he dropped down onto the bench, looking dejected. His words made Echo pause... he'd lost his electives form? Hadn't he seen... Echo tried to think. He felt like he'd seen a form sitting around somewhere, unclaimed... was it Kas'? And where had he seen it... He bit into a roll, chewing thoughtfully. "I think I know where it is," he said, and just as the words left his mouth, a perfect image of the form appeared in his head. He couldn't see the name on it, or what classes had been chosen, but it was fairly certain it was Kas' handwriting. "No, wait, I know I do. It... in the Common Room. There's a chair against the far wall, it's sitting on the table next to it, under a book." He took another bite of the roll, smiling. That book was there because he'd set it down on top of the page that morning... he'd been sitting in the chair, reading the book. That was why he remembered the form, he realized. He smiled. Well, that was one problem solved. Now what were they going to do about the mess Kas had left in their dorm room looking for it?

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 am
User Image

r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
f u c k !
s i n g l e ✖

Still bemoaning the misplacement of his electives form-- it was sort of a big deal, he'd just chosen the subjects he was going to decide his future with-- sort of? Did he really need them anyway? He was reasonably set for the future, but electives, he needed them to get his O.W.L.S, which he needed for his N.E.W.T.S, which he needed to get a well-paying, worthwhile job, which he couldn't have, because he lost his electives form, so he wouldn't be able to take anything really, and that momentous decision just screwed up his entire life and, oh god, he didn't even have a second option!

No, he couldn't even get another form, because he had already chosen, had the world guide him towards his future-- it wasn't a game of pick and point, it was a complicated, spiritually guiding process that the universe was leading him in to help him towards his future-- and to repeat that was to botch that up and---

Halting his train of despair mid-sentence, Kas shot up, wide-eyed and disbelieving at Echo. Did he hear what he just heard? Did he say what he just said? Oh my God, was it ******** true?! Green eyes wide, the redhead waited for the other to finish speaking, committing each word to memory. Oh my god, it was still there! Itching to leave, a bright, delighted smile took over his expression, rapidly shifting from gloom and doom to a literal ball of buzzing sunshine. "Holy s**t," he breathed, tracking back his actions and realizing that ohmygod, it really could be there! Turning back to the brunette, he grinned, running a hand through the red locks in relief. "Echo," he started, getting up off the seat and grinning ecstatically. "You," he stated, pinching the bridge of his nose in an attempt to control the overwhelming love and gratitude he was currently feeling for the brunette at the moment. "Are a ******** godsend, thank you so much," Kas groaned in obvious relief, glad that his future was now not-shattered into a million pieces. Quickly planting one on the other Ravenclaw's cheek, the redhead pulled back with a delighted grin before hastily rushing towards the dorms again. With a quick wave and an "I'll see you later and thank you!" the tiny Ravenclaw zoomed his way back to the common room, intent on finding that piece of paper and sending it on its way to the proper office, where it belonged.

Like, honestly, his future was at stake here.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho chuckled at the relief on Kas' face. When the redhead called him a godsend, he replied, "Just remember that in a bit when you want me to help you-" His words were cut off by the press of lips against his cheek, catching him off guard. The place where Kas' lips had been burned, and he felt his face heat up as the other boy turned and took off, presumably to collect the form. "- clean... up..." he trailed off, hand going to his check, cheeks burning, eyes wide. He'd felt his heart speed up when Kas had kissed him, could feel it even now, trying to slow back to a normal rate, but it wasn't quite working... he sat there, stunned, for perhaps a beat longer than normal, and finally gave his head a shake, brow furrowing. Well, then. It'd just caught him off-guard, after all. Not that Kas was known for being unaffectionate, but he hardly went around planting kisses on cheeks! He'd just gotten over-enthusiastic, probably, because he'd been so worried. That must be it. Still, the feeling of his lips on Echo's cheek seemed imprinted, refusing to go away. The brunette shook his head, and returned to his food, stirring some potatoes and gravy around on the plate with his spoon, dazed but unwilling to admit it. This... was turning out to be a very odd day, he thought, frowning as he stared at the food. Finally, he managed to convince himself to take a bite and finish his meal, chewing slowly and trying very, very hard to think about literally anything else. Thinking about the kiss made his stomach flip and his heart pound... it was new, and sort of frightening, and Echo was not known for being the sort to face anything scary. At least, not anything real, taste in films and books notwithstanding.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games