Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

The last year had been nothing but idle time. His studies were nothing compared the weight he felt digging deep into his shoulders. All year long, he had wondered the whereabouts of his aunt, Krina Flint, normally, she’d have responded to him by now, but, he hadn’t heard a word in almost two years. Roughly, he imagined the life that Colton and Phinelia now lead together, away from school—which he knew had to have been hard on Phi. It was odd, he realized with a deep breath and glanced up and down the table finding none to interesting in particular, the intellect of that Ravenclaw. Moreover, the knowledge she possessed, about everyone, and to this day, he often wonders if she had ever told Storm or Raines about all of their lonely encounters… Or even about the book.

All the same, it just meant it would be easier on him in the long run. After all, Lord Xilan had been waiting for seven long years for Tay to finish his schooling and help him fully in the wizarding world. And he so very much hates to keep people waiting.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Guarded
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:28 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle walked silently into the great hall, and was immediately assaulted with the noise of the end of term feast. Putting the whole school into one room, was always so loud. With near silent steps, she made her way over to the Slytherin table. She was planning on sitting by herself when she spotted none other than Tay. She hadn't actually spoken to him since the incident in the forest. She was still at a loss for words, so she silently sat across from him and watched him with apathetic grey eyes.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:08 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales

You. His mind quaked at the streak of silver shining in front of him; her moonbeam hair. She had seen too much, it dig under his skin and drilled into his bones. Paranoia. He almost wanted to squirm, especially as he glanced a feverish eye up and down the Ravenclaw table, after all, this would be the last chance she’d ever have to identify him. He managed to avoid her all year long, he could do it a few more hours—besides, his uncle had already disclosed pertinent information that someone else entirely had been a suspect of reasonable suspicion…

”You,” he repeated, but this time, it was aloud, but even so, it was barely loud enough for her to hear over the ruckus of the Great Hall. ”You’re a devious one,” he acknowledged with a genuine nod. ”Thank you.”

…But would he have been caught if it wasn’t for her? He’d like to think so. But that didn’t matter anymore now. She'd led the fox astray and distracted, that was all he needed to know. He still needed to focus on what he’d been doing wrong that night in the Forbidden Forest. It should have worked. He’d done everything perfectly…. Hadn’t he?
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle glanced at the Ravenclaw table when he looked to it, but saw nothing out of place. Slowly, she turned back around to face him, as he spoke. "You're welcome." She said a smirk dancing across her lips. "For whatever it is you're thanking me for." She wasn't stupid, she knew what she'd seen, and she knew he knew she knew. She still wasn't exactly sure why she'd felt the need to protect him when Ronyo had come along. And now she had Ronyo's suspicions on her, which was a small matter, but still an inconvenience. But she had done what she'd done and she'd deal with the consequences. She was glad Tay hadn't been caught too. That would've made things a lot less interesting if he had been. Or possibly more interesting, depending on the way you look at things.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda flopped down onto a random seat at the Slytherin table. She hasn't seen, or hear from, Leonidas all year, and this worried her. What if something happened to him? The fourth year didn't even know how to contact her friend.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 am
A folded up piece of parchment sailed through the air, twisted and looped around, until it finally fell into the lap of Jaslyn Ross.

Chance Carlson
Jaslyn,
Stuck in a group of third years.
Bored out of my mind.
SOS?
~Chance

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari made her way through the side door, entering the great hall. It had been a long and hard year after an interesting summer. She felt years older and hoped she didn't look it. Her breaths were deep and steady as she looked out on the hall. All the students were seated and animated as friends talked about the year they'd completed. Her heart grew at site of all the smiles and laughs shared. Even after all the school has been through, it never effect the spirit of the students. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year. Now on to business. First our winner for the quidditch cup this year is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup, it seems that this house is having a good year, Slytherin! Wonderful job, now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda looked at the Headmistress when she spoke. Finally, something happened in her favor! Slytherin won house cup, but more importantly, the Quidditch cup! She cheered loudly when this was announced. It had taken her mind off of Leonidas for the moment. When the food appeared on the table, she took a bit and ate slowly.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin Reserve Seeker|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn blinked as a note suddenly dropped onto the table in front of her. She smiled as she recogninzed the mess scrawl of Chance. Her brother had yet to show his face, but at least she had Chance. She was upset that her and her twin had been growing apart but everytime she tried to amend the situation she only seemed to make it worse. With a small sigh she quickly wrote an answer to Chance and sent the parchment floating back to the Ravenclaw table.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm
The same piece of parchment returned to the Slytherin table, sticking itself into one of the pigtails of Jaslyn Ross.
Chance Carlson
Jaslyn,
Don't worry. I'm sure Virgil will show up eventually.
Until then, you can talk to me. Just pretend I'm sitting right next to you.
I, too, wish that we were in the same house on some days.
But then we'd be different people than we are now.
Does that make any sense at all?
~Chance

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin Reserve Seeker|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn was tracing patterns on the table and picking at her food, not sure what else to do seeing as she was all by herself, when the letter slid into her pig tail. She quickly pulled it out of her hair and read it, a soft smile lighting her face. She wrote out a response and sent the paper floating back over to her...Chance at the Ravenclaw table. She really didn't know what else to call him. He was hers, that much she would tell anyone, and he was her best friend, but sometimes she knew it was more than just friendship and she didn't have a word for what they were. So he was just her Chance.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, his gaze shifting away from Michelle to focus upon the headmistress as she strode to the podium at the head of the Great Hall. He smirked, a proud gleam in his golden eyes as Slytherin was declared the winner of the House and Quidditch Cup. His insidious soul was suddenly reminiscent, he knew he'd never come back to this school, he held no real ties here. There were few faces far in between that he might miss, but even still, he was finally.... free.

Hell, he still hadn't decided what career he was going to pursue. But he needed to be deliberate, and purposeful, in wherever he might find himself.... but there were still so many loose ends.

Glancing downward upon Michelle, he shrugged. "Now's not the time, ya?

"Try not to almost get yourself killed this summer."

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:29 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle glanced towards the headmistress as she began to speak. Slytherin had won both cups, but Michelle found little pride in that. She found her way around Slytherin easily, but her she held no ties to the house of green and silver. She heard Tay's words and her silver eyes darted to him. It wasn't like she purposefully almost got herself killed... she just had a tendency to find situations like that for herself. "Where would the fun be in not almost getting myself killed?" She asked smirking at him, silver eyes glinting playfully. "I have yet to actually get myself killed anyways."
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:25 am
User Image
User Image

Penny made it down to the Slytherin table taking her seat she peered around the hall.The room was filling with students and professors. It was loud as usual with all the voices in the hall. Blocking out the noise she look at the ceiling looking over the night sky. It was beautiful, just as it was on her journey over as a first year. The giant castle taking up the sky with the stars blanketing the grounds. Coming out of her head Penny took out River and placed her on her shoulder and gave her a cracker. Just for fun she morphed into a rat face and rubbed noes with River than returned to her normal delicate features.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria walked into the hall and took a seat at the Slytherin table. Her eyes surveyed the hall, and then locked onto where the Sorting would take place. She had to know who was being sorted into her house, and what they were like. Otherwise, she knew there would be issues. It was her job, after all, to ensure that there were no issues, wasn't it? She nodded to Penny, knowing the other girl was also waiting for people, and sat back to wait for Amanda and whoever else showed up.

----------------------------------
State: Watchful
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games