Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 pm
"ANYA!!!" He roared kicking at the wards. It burned so much but he didn't care. He needed to see her. He hadn't sent any divorce papers. Hadn't done anything. He wanted to get her back. He'd do anything to get her back.

Scarlette's eyes widened. But she didn't say anything. She took Ocha and left and warned Sebastian from going near him. Great. She and Sebastian returned to Simon's pack and avoided even their mother who shut herself away with Jamie.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm
Anya growled beneath her breath as she had her other witch-like vampires dismiss the wards as she approached Conrad, "Don't act like a stupid fool you blubbering idiot! I heard you got your 'free' pass out of marriage like Oscar had and look at you now, come crying back to the woman who wasted your time? Keep your new title as king, keep everything, Hell even spend some time with your children every once in awhile but I want nothing from you. I am Queen here and I don't need you coming and going like a bad disease."

"We heard you file the divorce papers and shamed Mother," Alexei stated as he glared hard at his father, "She loved you until this very day, and you divorce her? Some example you hare."

Anya ushered her children back inside as she stood closer to Conrad, "I had given you the opportunity to return, but you had happily declined and went back to your eldest. She has what she wants now so she is no longer happy with just you? Oh, I had forgotten that I was still second choice. And I'm still stupid enough to accept it. Go ahead and stay if you want. Or go back to your kingdom. We're both divorced now, you've shamed me as it is even though I have done nothing wrong."

It was now up to Conrad. He could join both their kingdoms together or leave if he wanted to. In the end, the choice was his own.

Oscar continued to work alone. He was bothered every once in awhile by some bothersome person, but still continued to work. After awhile, he went for a walk in the surrounding area. Emma had given up her title as Queen. Eh, whatever. Apparently one of the kids was his? It didn't matter. Kids were all brats anyways, better just to beat them into submission and go about your way.

He sat down and drank a pint of vampire blood with his hand in his hand. This was going to be a long and terribly boring eternity.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:47 pm
"I never filed any thing like that! I told you I'd never divorce you! I don't know who sent that but I thought you were giving me a hint with those wards." He shuddered and started pacing. It was the only way to stop himself from shifting forms. He was so not use to it. "Anya, I love you. I always have always will. I'd do anything for you. When you died, I went no where near Emma, I left her be, I carried your body back here and kept it safe. I don't know what to do or say for you to believe me. I just. . . I just want you to know that I love you, and that I want to merge our kingdoms. Rule together. Just you, me and our babies."

"Well isn't this grand eh?" Chelsea purred with a grin. She always had a way of popping up whenever he didn't want her too. "So, you like your life without much emotion? It's fun returning to factory reset isn't it?" She laughed. "Don't worry, you'll fall in love with her again. . . oh look Jamie's smiling." She jumped up and rushed over to Emma who'd brought Jamie out into the fresh air. Emma had mellowed out even more now. Though she was still the High Alpha she didn't have much responsibility. Apparently she was still on maternity leave. Cool. She could live with that. She spared a glance at Oscar, blushed then looked away.
Jamie slid her eyes to the person her mother was looking at and smiled. She remembered his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:04 pm
"No I won't and could care less," Oscar shrugged as he stood, "Later bitches and brats. ******** off too and die sometime soon. Especially the b***h and brat. They both stink. Ever heard of a bath, you lazy bumpkins?"

Oscar left after saying his piece. He went back to work. Jeez the night didn't seem to end soon enough. Eventually he meandered back to his office and locked himself inside. At least he could be alone in there without having to smell the dirty brat that Emma claimed to be his. Honestly, he'd like a paternity test. He had reason to believe she slept around anyways, but then again, he didn't care enough to bother with it. Let the brat be his, it didn't matter. He would consider it being his anyways so it really didn't matter.

"No, you did not move my dead corpse here," Anya reminded Conrad, "My children and my court had to run for their lives away from you and Emma in fear you both would kill them. They basically had to drag you and my body here because you wanted to stay with Emma still. God forbid you actually had to protect my children, apparently they're a burden on you."

She took a step away from Conrad, "I've given you your options. You can stay or leave, but i'm not joining my kingdom with yours. These are my people, I cannot trust you with them. I will reclaim your position as my husband and I your wife. You will not be my king and I will not be your queen."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 pm
Emma sighed. "Great. This is really getting annoying." She hissed lowly in old Estonian to Chelsea.
"Patience. It cannot be forced. If he keeps going on like this then I'll have to step in but you need to give him a chance to do it on his own."
"I know. It's just. . . It just hurts to hear him talk to me like he used to all those years ago."
"At least you were able to make sure Conrad and Anya were together."
"Oh sure Chelsea, the fact the packs want to rip him apart for how he just talked to me speaks wonders about m Karma and making sure my father and step mother live happily ever after." She growled and when Jamie whined she cooed gently and kissed the infants nose.

"I did move your corpse here." He said with a frown. "I picked you up from the glass coffin and carried you back. I wasn't going to kill any one. I was trying to stop Emma. I wanted to kill Emma. I still do! She threatened my son! If I knew where she was I would!" Claws sprang out and he cussed hiding them under his arms. "I want to be with you. I want to see the world pass by with you and our children." He sighed clearly he wasn't going to be able to convince her. "I love you Anya. And if I have to spend the rest of eternity proving it to you then so be it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:38 am
"Clearly you're not listening..." Anya sighed, getting tired of this round-about argument, "I keep telling you that you can either stay here or you may leave. I'm giving you the final option of what you want to do."

Seriously, she was getting tired of going round and round and round with Conrad on who did what and who really lied and blah blah blah. Why not get right to the point? He could either stay and return to their marriage life with two separate kingdoms, or he could go and never show his face to her again. It was just a simple yes, i'll stay or no, I won't question that he was refusing to answer.

Alexei looked to his sisters, and they nodded. All three had a feeling their father would leave again. It was only a matter of time.

There was a witch that entered Emma's domain. A familiar witch that carried a baby in a bundle. She followed the familiar scent before knocking on the office door. Oscar opened it and looked down to see a young girl, early teen years, who held a baby in her arms. The young witch looked up at Oscar, "The Pure witch sent me to let you know your child was born early and that it is your obligation to raise it. I am-"

"Don't care," Oscar shut and locked the door again.

The girl sighed as she waved her wrist, unlocking the door and placed her hand on his forehead and whispered a spell. Oscar's eyes widened when he looked down at the baby and felt a flicker of emotion. What the girl had done was have him remember the baby he and Crystal had made. She wasn't too strong yet to make him remember all of his emotions, but eventually she'll be able to so he could be fixed.

"What is your name?" he asked the girl.

"Astrid," she gave a small curtsy, "This is your daughter. She was not given a name."

Oscar nodded slowly as he held the baby girl in his arms. A name instantly popped into his mind as he gave her a name, "Nyx. A name that gives reference to an old goddess that brought the night."

Astrid smiled as she watched the two begin their ethereal bond. Nyx was more-so witch than vampire, but the young baby was already attached to her father.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:36 pm
Chelsea frowned. Dirty play. Emma was utterly miserable and now Crystal got to play martyr? Oh heck no. She moved silently and sucked out all of the young witches power to the point where the earth couldn't naturally regenerate it then used it on Oscar as he held his new child. She made him remember Emma. Made him remember the letter she wrote him when she turned it off. Remember that he was the reason she turned her emotions on. Made him remember how much he loved her and that Jamie was his. Their eyes the exact same. She made him remember everything. And how much Emma was hurting when he pushed her away and took Crystal to his bed. She'd promised to never abandon him and she hadn't. Not once. Now to seal it, she jabbed him with a needle in the heart filled with Emma's blood. Then she created high powered wards so Crystal couldn't influence him again.

Conrad pulled Anya into his arms. His face buried into her neck absorbing her scent again. He'd missed her so much, and with all that had happened. . . "Where you lead," He whispered tenderly nuzzling her neck. "I will always follow."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm
"Filthy blood, you wouldn't understand that you now killed him," Astrid sighed as she caught Nyx as Oscar fell to the floor highly unconscious and near death, "Not only did you poison his soul with blood, you also had him regress further by going against my own magic. Have you forgotten that my mistress is in his same state where she cares for nothing? Not even her own child? I came here of my own free will to give this poor girl a life. But, as it seems, you're killing him instead."

Oscar didn't remember anything at this point, only the pain of Emma's poisoned blood gushing through him. He couldn't take blood from her anymore. His soul rejected it completely and he only hemorrhaged. Astrid began to heal him until he was back to normal and sleeping on the floor. She then said, "Witches can't go against another witches power. It doesn't matter how strong or how weak the other is. If you want me to bring back his other memories, you will have to let me do it since i've started this chain of events."

"Good, i'm retiring of my position as Queen and giving the title to Alexei so that he may be king," Anya pulled away from Conrad as she led him into the castle, "The necessary preparations have been made. You can either let Emma have your kingdom back or have Alexei completely take over. That is your call."

She then went to where there were many suitcases packed and ready to go, servants weeping as they helped their Queen prepare for her departure. Anya crossed her arms, "I will be returning to my home in Russia where I will live quietly. My son is prepared for his title as king and my daughters are preparing to be his strongest allies."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:56 pm
"Then do it!" Chelsea growled. She glared at the witch. "I will not have my friend going around the halls weeping because some stupid witch got selfish! You return his memories and his feelings for Emma. Or this 'witch' will show you what she can really do."

Emma sat in her rocking chair with a smile down at her little girl as she fed from her. She no longer needed milk but she fed like she needed it. It saddened her that Oscar's instincts didn't register that Jamie was his own. She smelt and looked enough like him for it to be known. She never would abandon him though. She'd protect him from more harm. The hair on the back of her neck prickled so she put her infant in a sling and went to where it was the strongest and gasped. "Hekate!!" She cried. "What have you done?!"

Conrad nodded. "Then I will follow. However, Are you sure it's wise to leave our daughter's here? They're still only children."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:01 pm
"You forgot witches can't hurt other witches," Astrid rolled her eyes as she rocked Nyx to sleep, "You're not a threat to me like i'm not a threat to you. And no, I've already expended too much of my own abilities as it is healing him and bringing his memories back of his child, and only his child if you could pay better attention to detail."

Astrid sat down on a chair and watched as Nyx fell asleep, the baby girl had her father's eyes and her mother's silver hair. She would be beautiful later on as she aged.

"They'll be fine in their brother's care," Anya replied, "Alexei has taken care of them between my death and your absence. At least they know i'm alive and that you will be following me."

Anya went into her carriage and had Conrad ushered in.

Alexei watched as his mother and father left as both Luna and Celia stood at his sides. As true king, Alexei already made it quite apparent to keep Emma and her kind as enemies to their kingdom and not welcomed. Both sisters agreed. They would miss Lauchlain and Lucas, who had sworn their feelings to them, but they would have to understand that their brother's protection was far greater than their happiness.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:13 pm
Emma watched as both girls got it out and waved it around. Jamie started to cry and Emma soothed her. She went to Oscars side and smiled softly at him taking his limp hand and putting it too her cheek for long moments then put it down. She put Jamie on him letting the child take his blood putting her scent in him again flaring up the obvious truth again. But Emma had to take Jamie away in case she took too much. "Now, explain to me what happened." She said with a frown.

"This thing was trying to corrupt Oscar against you again." Emma frowned at the girl

"Who broke your wards. You should be dead little witch. Anyone who breaks the wards of a being like Chelsea should be dead," Emma narrowed her eyes. "And now you've both put my husband in danger. I should kill you both for this, but I'm not that person any more. I'm changing for the sake of my children and my husband." Jamie's green eyes turned to her father and she smiled. She remembered him.
"Emma, He'll remember you when he wakes. The cleansing water is gone, he'll remember who you are to him. who Jamie is to him." Chelsea replied being gentle in her words.
Emma ignored them. "I'll never abandon you my love." She whispered to him. "Never, ever."

Conrad frowned at Alexei. He had a bad feeling about this. A very bad feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm
"You lie," Astrid spoke coldly, "I didn't try to corrupt Oscar against anyone. My magic is only limited since i'm a novice, I only had him remember Nyx so someone could help take care of her. All of you are selfish here. Until any of you remember how to be polite and thank those who try to help you, willingly I might add, then I will not help you until you learn to be gracious. I will take Nyx to Anya's kingdom, Oscar will not remember anyone until my magic heals him because I am the one who began to help him remember. I will only return if you at least thank my help and allow me to fully restore his memory without your rudeness. A pox on you all," Astrid rose, offended that Chelsea, a fellow witch, would lie so coldly.

She disappeared in a cloud of red smoke and reappeared, now with Oscar's body as well so Emma would understand that being a rude b***h was getting her no where. Astrid was within Anya's castle to see that there was a new king, Alexei. She bowed as she was approached by the three royal children, "I have come from Emma's domain. Her behavior is unhealthy and so are her people."

"You are welcomed here as long as you don't cause trouble," Celia stated as she noticed Oscar's body, "You do know she's going to come here."

"The wards are still in place," Alexei reminded everyone, "The only way she can get in is if we accept her apology from her."

Luna saw the baby in the girl's arms and instantly wanted to hold the infant, "She is so lovely! Oh and she has Uncle Oscar's scent, it must be his child!"

"I'll keep an eye out for Emma and see if she's ready to apologize," Celia made her way outside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm
"See what you've done?!!!" Emma roared eyes blazing red with anger. "She's taken him from me!" She felt like turning and ripping her friend to pieces. She stood and stalked to Anya's palace. These people thought her selfish and cruel?! She looked like a kind nun compared to them, stealing people and keeping them away from their loves. Urgh it was sickening! The moment Oscar remembered her and Jamie, she would take him to a nice place to live out their lives with their children. She'd already accepted the chit's offspring.

She put her hand on the ward keeping her out. It didn't hurt. Just felt like glass keeping her out. And they thought she overreacted. Urgh. "Hello little sister. Lucas sends his regards. He also wanted to say he misses you but doesn't want to appear to be a cry baby so I'll say it on his behalf, he misses you, now please, let me in so I can retrieve my husband and clear up a misunderstanding that has occurred. Please."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:42 pm
Celia could see through Emma's words. She recalled her mother telling stories of how Emma used to take Alexei as a baby away from Anya for the fun of it. How did it feel now, sister? Was it fun having your precious things taken away?

"I'm not exactly worried about Lucas as I am more about the protection of my brother and king," Celia looked Emma up and down, "You can understand why I am unwilling to put the wards down for you. Oscar's here, we figured this had something to do with you. Apparently you were too mean to the girl who was happy to help you get his memories back. Shall I bring her out here for an apology? The only way the wards to come down is if we accept your apology. Alexei, Astrid, come out so you can accept Emma's apology."

Alexei came out as did Astrid. He no longer feared Emma. If she were to kill him, she would be torn to pieces by both Celia and Luna with their abilities. He looked Emma up and down before saying, "It's not right for family to be torn apart so easily. Luna, Celia, and I never, ever fight like this, but we also didn't inherit your temper."

Luna held Nyx in her arms as she came outside as well, her eyes saddened towards Emma, "Please just apologize to us all, Emma. We only want peace and your happiness, but you keep pushing us away when we only want to help you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 pm
Emma sighed. "I can understand that my harsh words hurt you Astrid. I was trying to get Chelsea to apologise to you for harming you. I must not have said the words in the right context, the fault is mine and mine alone." Jamie and whine and Emma rocked her. "I never wanted to hurt any one. I always pushed father away so he'd spend time with you three. But he never did and I'll never understand why. Please, I am completely and irrevocably sorry for my actions. And those times where I took Alexei away? It was so he wouldn't hear your mother and father fighting. I hated hearing my parents fight I didn't want any of you hearing that. Ssh Jamie it's okay, Ssh." The infant who had Oscar's looks wailed for her father. "Ssh. Please, I am sorry for not making my intentions clear, for hurting all of you. I'm sorry I lost control and nearly killed you little brother. And I'm sorry I couldn't control my friend around you Astrid." They kept seeing things that weren't there. Kept thinking she had alterior motives but she never did. She was being truthful in every word she spoke to them. "Ssh Jamie sh- Oh. . . Um. . . Okay we'll fix that in a minute honey." She said realizing what got Jamie upset. Emma blushed a little.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games