Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned Tony's smile when he saw it tugging at the man's lips. Allowing the genius to shift and take his hand the god looked up hen JARVIS was questioned. "You have been teaching my mother Midgardan games?" Loki questioned following along with Tony. "I am sure she is toying with the captain now, if she has figured out the game. My mother is quite the strategist." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly at Loki’s question. “Your mother is a lot like you, can’t keep her entertained with one thing for very long. When she hasn’t been able to speak with Bruce, Jane, or myself, she’s spent time with Steve, and he likes games.” He said lightly as they stepped into the elevator. “And I wouldn’t be so quick to say that. Steve is actually pretty good with Chess, he’s more patient than anyone besides Bruce maybe, he can plot out that game pretty well.” In all honesty Steve could probably go and win tournaments if he devoted more time to it. “Perhaps you should learn and then we can bring a set to Asgard as a gift for Frigga, so you two can play there and she’ll be practiced when she visits.” He suggested lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony stated that they had a hard time keeping her entertained for long. His mother needed something stimulating to keep her mind occupied. Loki was glad his mother had found ways to entertain herself why he had been asleep. He was sure she would have bothered Tony and Jane while he and Thor were away. "I think I would like that and she would love a gift in which she could best Odin." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Somehow I think that Frigga is perfectly capable of finding things to best Odin at. She seemed to have quite bit of influence and power in that relationship from what I saw on the Helicarrier." He said slowly, a smirk tugging at his lips. When the elevator dinged open, they stepped into the common area to find Frigga and Steve stopped over a chess board, both seeming to be deeply concentrated. When Steve made a move, he finally looked up and was unable to hide the surprise on his face. Smiling, he reached across and gently touch Frigga's arm to get her to pay attention and turn. When she did, she gasped and hurried over to Loki, game forgotten. "Oh Loki!" She said quickly wrapping him in a hug.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that Frigga probably had no problem finding things to best Odin at. He had often seen his mother do so when he was a child. Walking in he couldn't help but smile when he saw her completely consumed in her game against the captain. When the woman finally noticed him due to the Captain touching her arm. "Hello Mother." Loki laughed when he found his arms full of the woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled up at Loki when he greeted her. Framing his face with her hands, she looked him over quickly. "How are you feeling darling?" She asked softly before she caught sight of Tony and reached over to give his arm a pinch. "Why did you not inform me of my son waking?" She frowned. There was clearly more of a relationship between the two of them now ad Tony merely yelped at the pinch and pouted at her accusing look.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 pm
MDaylus

"I am feeling quite well mother. My magic is completely regenerated." Loki explained. Laughing when she pinched Tony and scolded him on how he had not informed her of him waking up. "I did not give a chance mother. I surprised him as well and he felt it was best to make sure I was well before coming to find you." Loki informed the woman. He liked that it seemed his mother and Tony had developed some while he had been out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked back to Loki when he spoke and smiled softly. “I am so glad to see you up and moving….I had feared I would have to return before you were healed…..this Midgardian medicine certainly seems to work.” She said lightly. Slowly moving to take his hand, she led him to a couch and sat with him. “This place you and Thor have decided to live is certainly fantastic. I had no idea that Midgard had grown so much since we’d last truly looked upon it. You will have your time filled with learning about it.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:23 pm
MDaylus

"Bruce is quite good at what he does and the medicine worked well with my magic to heal me quicker. Though I am not completely healed but I am certainly on the mend." Loki stated. He would have been upset about his mother having to go back before he had awoken. Following his mother he sat on the couch. "I have looked upon it often mother until a couple hundred years ago." Loki admitted a bit sheepishly. He however knew what she meant, there was so much for him here that he didn't know and with the way Midgardians were advancing it would keep him intrigued for a long while.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded her agreement at Loki’s words. She’d come to appreciate Bruce’s knowledge and company over the last few days. Not only was he a capable healer, but he seemed wise for a Midgardian, and a good grounding point for Tony, and she imagined for Loki as well. Hearing his next words, Frigga smiled, covering Loki’s hand with both of hers. “I know…..I had plans to ask Thor and Odin to task you with the protection of Midgard after Thor’s official crowning. You seemed most capable of such a task, and at the time, you were the one with some level of connection with this realm. I remember how happy you were as a child when Odin would take you and Thor to visit, the fascination you had with these people.” She said, smiling fondly at the memories. She missed Thor and Loki’s childhood years, missed how close they had all been, even with Loki and Thor seeming to fight at every turn. “Of course I think you enjoyed the chance to go anywhere new.” She added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:18 am
MDaylus

Loki was surprised to hear his mother say that she had been going to ask that Thor and Odin allow Midgard's protection to fall to Loki's hands after Thor's coronation. He had messed that up by ruining the coronation because he had thought Thor not ready. He had been right at the time but still, now he wondered what he had missed out on. "The were always so interesting in the way they handled their lives with how short they were in comparison to our own." Loki admitted. Of course he loved any new knowledge as a child but Midgard had held his interest for longer than almost any realm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a small hum in response to Loki’s words. “Yes….for all that they don’t have the chance to have, they live in ways that we never will. Perhaps that is why you and your brother have found such happiness with the people in this realm.” She said slowly. “There are times when I wonder if our own lives are far too long for our own good.” She added. Squeezing Loki’s hand gently, she smiled at him again. “But these are not topics we should dwell on now. You are awake and nearly well again.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when his mother agreed that Midgardians were quite intriguing. "I think it is. The ones we love here seem to embody alot of what we find so fascinating within this realms." Loki stated looking towards Tony with a fond smile. Looking back when his mother stated that she wondered if their lives were too long for their own good. It was something to be pondered he knew and he had no doubt he would if he was unable to extend Tony's life to match his own. He fought himself to keep from looking to Tony again knowing he would only evaluate the time he had with the man if he did. "That means I must journey to Asgard soon does it not?" Loki questioned when his mother moved to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga couldn’t help but notice how Loki looked to his lover, whom had taken up residence in a chair nearby. Seeing the two exchange a smile, she smiled warmly. They were truly unique together. Sensing the upset Loki felt about the question of their life span, she gave his hand another little squeeze. When he changed the subject, Frigga sighed. “Yes and no. Your lover was very firm in the fact that you would not be returning to Asgard until you felt yourself prepared enough to, something not contingent on your health alone. However, the sooner you return, the sooner this matter with Sif and Fandral can be settled and handled properly. Lingering too long here will give them time to gain support. I will do my best to keep them from influencing to many people, as will Heimdall I imagine as he turned his eyes here to watch as Odin and I came. He surely knows of what has happened, and though he may not be friends with you, it is his duty to protect the royal family, a duty he does not take lightly.” She said slowly. “And the sooner you return, the sooner we can set about the plan we discussed on that ship.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki was quite surprised to hear that Tony had been adament about Loki only returning to Asgard when he felt prepared. He doubted that he could ever feel prepared enough for such things. However the promise of executing the plan and regaining his son was enough to bring him hope and perhaps a bit of excitement. "I have not spoken with Tony yet about that but if we are to face them then I think I should like to return to Asgard when you do." Loki stated. "Will that give you enough time to prepare things Tony?" Loki questioned looking to his lover once more.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games