Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:39 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher stopped in his tracks, bringing his feet to a standstill as he crossed his arms and glared over his shoulder at Luka. "S'not what I said. I said I'm glad it didnt work." He corrected, specifically speaking loud enough to be heard. He kneaded his cheeks with the heel of his palm, realizing he still had a smile on his face. What was up with this?! "Besides, I don't always drag you around when you're unwell, this is the first time you've turned into an ugly she-Hulk. You could also be less easy to manipulate if you're so concerned about it." The mushi tacked on smugly, noting she was walking away as she shouted the last thing. Fisher openly scoffed, spinning to face her backside- he saw the necklace and ran over to it, gingerly scooping it up. "Ha! It wasn't even a real kiss! You weren't worth that anymore than you were worth this necklace!" He shouted, then hmphed to himself. He knew somewhere deep down that this wasn't like hm; he didn't have a mean bone in his body. So why, then, did he look at Luka and feel so entirely hateful? Maybe Kuro thew him off just that much, or the fruit opened their eyes because they aren't soulmates? But, the guy said nothing would happen if that was the case. Not that he'd been believing the hooded stranger anyway. Blinking down at the sand, the ginger carefully retraced his steps back to their burial place. He got down, his brows furrowed deeply as he began to dig. Under a foot or so of sand sat a black, veiny root; it throbbed as his wide, partly terrified eyes stared down at it. Was this natural?

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *As if Luka could ever be the girl for me!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With no one! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne inhaled sharply, when his female companion tried to heal his pain. It just made the pain worse, but he smiled weakly, pretending that it helped. He didn't want Zariel or Ynez to worry. No, I'm glad we came. I enjoy spending time with you. He thought quickly, biting hard on the inside of his cheek. He'd read somewhere that one pain can lessen another pain, so he was hoping that if he hurt his cheek, it would lessen the pain in his mind. It didn't work. It just made his cheek hurt. "Sure I will. I want you to suffer from my words. You deserve it." No! I don't want to. I don't want to hurt you, even if they are just words. You don't deserve it. The pain soon became too much, and Jaquinne was no longer able to use his ability to communicate with Zariel and Ynez.

σσd ⋮ Hesitant σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intruiged [ Location ] Beach
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Not Really a crush I just think Integra is being adorable right now [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx
Tsukki tried her best not to giggle as Integra smiled once more. The female centaur really was the most adorable thing ever at the moment. Even with what was going on with them. She could tell right away that as long as she kept this up, Integra would hopefully forget all her worries. Baking and apples she believed now on the female’s mind. Once they collected the apples, Tsukki had asked Integra if she wanted to take a turn. A silly question on her part as she watched Integra slam the money on the table for her own apples.

What Tsuki was not expecting to happen, actually happened. She wasn’t sure if Integra was really excited about apples or if she liked a challenge. With awe, the female watched Integra go for the apples like no tomorrow. She knew Integra had a thing for apples but didn’t realize she liked them THIS much. As the buzzer went off, Integra had gotten 10 halves of apples. Tsuki not knowing how many the female ate. She couldn’t help it. The image of Integra’s proud look in her eyes and the apple pieces all over the girl’s face while she happily chewed made her friend lose it. Tsuki just couldn’t help it. She had tried so hard to keep composed! It started off as a small giggle, but soon grew to a beautiful laugh like that of bells. After a couple minutes of laughing, she walked over to Integra and paused for a moment before leaning in to lick a piece of apple off the girl’s cheek. ”Integra~ You have apple all over you. Though I can’t say I mind the look. You really are the cutest thing ever. Come on, lets go explore the other stalls.~” That might be the first time in a very long time that I’ve actually laughed. I hope she doesn’t think too much of my teasing. Her teasing mainly being the licking of the girls cheek. This side was a very rare side to see of Tsuki for it wasn’t often she was truly happy and having a good time. But right now she felt like a kid, Integra bringing joy around her. She decided then that Integra would be a good friend to her indeed. Hoping that the lick didn’t scare her to much. Maybe she would just think it was a friend thing. Though, it was also more so that Integra had looked appetizing to Tsuki again. But Tsuki would continue to refuse to drink blood from living things. No matter how much she craved it.

OOC:
Coheart

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:42 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

Zariel immediately pulled her hands away upon noticing the slight change in demeanor despite the smile he had on his face. She blamed herself for thinking that her abilities would work on him. All the things she did in attempt to help him only made things even worse for her companion. The woman who started to run out of ideas had started to panic a little over the overwhelming guilt that begun to devour her being. "See what you did?"

"Shut the hell up." she snapped and her expression cringed almost immediately after realizing she had yet another small outburst. The surroundings around here were strangely loud for some reason and her patience is wearing thin. She returned her gaze towards her companion, who seemed to be struggling with the mental assaults. She ignored his spiteful comments and frowned over how he's still battling against the effects. Zariel gently shook him when he had fell silent. She could only watch helplessly in frustration while he struggles over the pain. "Jaquinne- now's not the time to debate if I deserve it or not. You're not the one who gets to decide if I deserve it or not, that's my decision so it's about time you speak up, Jaquinne Lorenzo!" she grabbed him by his arm and gently shook him, trying to snap him back to his senses. She took a deep breath then reached out her quivering fingers and held his face in her hands. "Hey- hey, Jaquinne? You won't hurt me, okay? Everything will be alright. Just talk to me.. please?" she pleaded.

I Feel: (( Worried ))
I Think: (( What the hell is going on? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
Crushing on: (( No One ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jaquinne reached out and ruffled Zariel's hair, silently letting her know that it was okay. He understood where she was coming from, but he still felt a little downcast at her words. He smiled when she touched his face, finding the skin contact calming. He leaned forward and rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes. The pain seemed to lessen now that he was calmer. He remained like that for a while, just standing there silently, until he finally pulled away, nodding slowly. "Y... You're... Hideous." You're beautiful. The blonde shook his head with frustration, once again biting the inside of his cheek. But this time, it was to stop him from blurting anything else out. He would speak, since she wanted him to. And because it helped with the pain. But he would carefully think over what he wanted to say before speaking, even if his words opposed his intentions regardless of what he said. "God, this place is so boring. I want to go." I want to spend some more time with you. Let's stay. Another frustrated head shake. This was so annoying.

σσd ⋮ Sullen σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control: Spoiler
xx1 New Messages:

When he speaks, I'm going to have bold writing directly next to it, so you know what he means. Zariel won't be able to hear it though..
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.

User Image

She squeezed her eyes shut out of fear that he might end up hitting her. Turns out, it was just her imagination the moment she felt his hand on her head. Damn, she has to learn to stop misinterpreting other's intentions. A chuckle escaped her lips when his fringe tickled her face the moment their forehead touched. She kept awfully still as he rested his head against hers and her gaze automatically shifted towards his (now closed up) features. She had never really taken a closer look on Jaquinne up until today and to be honest, she's quite taken aback by how luscious his lashes were. The moonlight illuminated his chiseled features and he was without a doubt one of the most attractive men the Nephalem had ever seen. Her hands absentmindedly reached forth and softly caressed his cheek. It was a second later that she had came to her senses, leading her to break contact between the both of them the moment she jumped backwards. "I- uh- I didn't mean to touch you and what not, I mean- Well- yeah.." she gave up trying to explain herself after feeling the warmth on her cheeks. Not that one was required in the first place. "You're hideous." he murmured and Zariel broke out into laughter "Thanks. Sorry if I came off a little demanding earlier. I didn't mean to." she apologized, and gave him a quick not at his "no so enthusiastic" request as she took his hand. "I suppose there's a long day ahead. Come on, let's go."

I Feel: (( Worried ))
I Think: (( What the hell is going on? ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:41 am

Jaquinne felt his cheeks burn when he realized that Zariel had caressed his cheek. They turned pinker still when she tried to explain it away. "You pervert. Gross." You cutie. He frowned at his words, but didn't seem overly concerned since Zariel wasn't taking it to heart. Hopefully this strangeness would end soon. "If you want me to accept your apology, then grovel." I accept your apology. Don't worry about it. The blonde covered his mouth quickly, his eyes wide with both alarm and embarrassment. He quickly shook his head in case she took his words seriously. He was still too sore to use his ability to straighten things out, and knowing him, he might not be able to use it for an hour or two. He felt a smile lighten his features when she grabbed his hand. He gently squeezed hers and led the way to a stall that sold masks. "I'm not getting you one, so don't even think about asking." Do you want one? We could match? He pointed to a beautiful mask that he thought would look good on her. He then silently motioned for her to try it on, his award winning smile still curving his lips.

σσd ⋮ Excited σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:14 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

User Image

Zariel laughed, knowing that she wasn't the only one feeling embarrassed in these kinds of situations. The Nephalem knew that Jaquinne had complimented her in some way but sadly, she doesn't understand what he had said. "Well, according to Ynez, I'm technicaly one." she joked, casting a glance his way when she felt the small squeeze on her hand. She stopped her footsteps and allowed him to walk in front of her while she followed behind him in attempt to hide her now flushed features. 'Oh dear, Zariel! You're embarrassed, aren't you! What a surprise!" Ynez commented, clearly dumbfounded over how the shameless devil was capable of blushing, too. Isn't this stall the one the little boy was at? She followed his instructions and grabbed the mask he pointed at, then pulled the band over her head. Without hesitation, she took one of the mask that least matches her companion and placed it against the lower half of his face in attempt to spite him. "Suits you-" The Nephalem bit her lip in attempt to suppress her laughter however, Ynez's contagious laugh at Zariel laughing along, too. Who would've thought they'd sell something like this around here. She adjusted her mask and glanced up at Jaquinne, her crimson orbs contrasted the matte black surface of the mask, enhancing the colour of her eyes as the faint moonlight gleamed off the surface of her irises. "It doesn't look strange does it?" she paused then pulled out her phone. The moment she swiped across the surface, the photo Lysander took earlier popped up, along with several notifications of 8 missed calls from Jaquinne. She let out an awkward laugh and opened her camera application. Zariel pulled him closer and before he had any chance to escape, the camera shutter went off. She wave the picture in front of him before casually popping it back into her pockets. She laughed again, then paused when she recalled what Lysander had mentioned earlier. It's been on her mind since and she couldn't fully grasp the meaning behind his words. "Hey, Jaquinne? What is it like when you start to develop feelings for someone? Lysand- .. the guy from earlier thought I had feelings for you. Funny." she blatantly asked, then shrugged. Not that she had a chance to experience a proper relationship with someone. Her parents would chase the boys away before they approach her.

I Feel: (( Delighted ))
I Think: (( Things will be fine. ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Jaquinne joined in with Zariel's laughter, sensing that the mask looked quite strange on him. He pulled a weird face in an attempt to ensure her laughter, finding the sound uplifting. When she asked if her mask looked strange on her, he shook his head. At that moment, her eyes seemed to glow with their crimson colour. It was beautiful to see. Unable to help himself, he leaned forward as if to kiss her, but stopped at the last minute when she pulled out her phone. The effort caused them to bump heads. "Watch it." Sorry! He smiled apologetically, hoping that his embarrassment would wear off. However his cheeks burned with a pink colour when she took the photo of them both. Once he had fixed whatever was wrong with him, he'd ask for a copy. The blonde turned away to pay for their masks, remaining silent. Zariel's question startled him, and his surprise clearly showed on his features when he faced her. His mind raced for a way to explain it, since he guessed that it would be a similar feeling to the love one holds for their siblings, but slightly different at the same time. He'd read about it a lot in his books. "Don't be stupid. We're friends. Nothing more. He's just a playboy idiot." Y-You have feelings... For me? He told you that? Jaquinne was once again flustered as he ducked his head, allowing his hair to fall into his face a bit. "Love is for naïve masochists." I think love is when you feel like you couldn't live without someone... Sort of.. He shook his head with frustration, his words coming out wrong once more.

σσd ⋮ Thoughtful σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control: See Spoiler
xx1 New Messages:

The image for the mask isn't showing. T~T
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

As Aislinn continued to look at the writing in the sand she had written, the pinkette couldn't help but notice a small pattern but not a big enough one to figure out what the spirit were trying to get her to understand. Then she glanced up at all three of her companions and nodded her head slowly."For now I'm alright, but I don't think the spirits are doing alright." She whispered softly before standing up slowly with one of her hands on her forehead trying to calm down the throbbing she was having going on in her temple. When the young twenty two year old was chanting she could somehow feel the pain of the spirits as if something bad was happening to them, but she couldn't figure out what it was at all. "This is just getting to difficult to deal with." She whispered before looking over at Shinzo and then down back at the writing on the sand, the woman took out her cell phone and began to take photos of the writing so that way when she had a clearer head she would be able to decrypt what she had written. "Shinzo what do you make of my writing?"

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinn Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: I can't decrypt what I wrote.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:09 pm

"Huh fruit?" Blaze looked around confused before muttering to himself to ignore food right now as everything taste like pears. The now pink haired Kitsune bent over and looked at what the shaman had wrote into the sand, tilting his head. He had not seen anything like this, not even at the shrine. He looked up at Shinzo, hoping that he would have an idea what it was. " A dead language..." Shinzo bent down as well and took a look at was written in the sand. He couldn't read it but he bet he had books at the store or at home that could help them. " Aislinn... Send a copy of those photo's to Blaze. I will see if I have anything at home that may be able to help to read this."

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

The blonde didn't bother saying anything back to the ginger as she was done talking to him. She had enough and all she wanted to do was leave this stupid island. She was better off in London, hiding away in her parents house with nothing but her books and games. Through in some tea and she was set for life, she didn't need anyone because all it brought was pain. Luka marched along the sand, away from the stands and all the people who were at the beach today. She hated how people were so lovey dovey today, she hated how this whole island was all around a stupid fruit and love! Why was she even here? She knew damn well that she wouldn't be able to find a soulmate. Her family hoped she would but really she came just to start over, hoping that someone, anyone would see her for the young woman that she was.

Once she was far enough away, out alone on the beach she plunked herself down and looked out to the water. " Stupid Fisher..." She muttered and hugged her knees as she looked out to the water. She didn't know why all the sudden she was so mad at the ginger. One moment she wanted to be with him and the next nothing to do with him. Her feelings were twisted and she didn't know what to do about it or what was happening. " maybe I should just go back to London... Its not like I have done anything her anyways other then work..."

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Mad, Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Quote:

[/quote

tokyoloverTM

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:25 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia looked up at Marcus when he stood next to her. Hearing that they wouldn't be playing any drinking game she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. She felt the competitive side of her coming out but she waited to see what else he had in mind. She nodded her head at the mention of stuff animals but held her finger up then gave the gesture of drinking. She pointed at him then pointed to the ground to tell him he would go down if the did the drinking competition. She wasn't human so it wasn't like she would get to drunk plus she wanted to see if he could really hold his drink. Who know maybe its been a while since he drank and his tolerance had been lowered.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris nodded at the mention of the fruit. "It's... an old story. That after two people endured the hardships at the jungle together, there would be a riddle to answer. If the answer's correct, the orchard would reveal itself and the couple had to partake in the fruit... together. It's a risky choice, actually."

It was then that she heard a voice not far from her earshot. "Wait, hold on, you guys, I'll be right back," she spoke to the three before walking towards the one who was speaking, her boots leaving footprints on the sand. That was when she noticed the ginger-haired girl, sulking over what she had done. The violinist took a few steps towards the figure cautiously. "Are you okay, little girl? You must be upset over something."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely worried
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn, then the ginger-haired girl
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: I hope you won't mind if Solaris will approach Luka like that, Tokyo. ^.^

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games