Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:48 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Anyways, you think we should see Ochru now or after my shower?"

Trixi wrinkled her big flat nose and said emphatically, "AFTER!"
Jinxi nodded in silent agreement with a small smile of amusement tugging at her lips.

"Then let us head home before we get distracted any further." Rock could not help but chuckle at Trixi's reaction, it should have been obvious.

Trixi bounded off in the direction of home, completely oblivious of the fact that she smelled even worse than Rock!

Rock waved his free hand in front of his nose, giggled then whispered to Jinxi, "I guess Trixi won the courtesy sniff here."

He kind of expected Jinxi to ask him about what a courtesy sniff was because it was one of those things that could easily be explained and would hopefully make Jinxi feel even better than she did now.

Jinxi giggled, "She'll be glad she won something, maybe, but what exactly is a courtesy sniff? It's too funny she won courtesy anything, really!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:32 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Anyways, you think we should see Ochru now or after my shower?"

Trixi wrinkled her big flat nose and said emphatically, "AFTER!"
Jinxi nodded in silent agreement with a small smile of amusement tugging at her lips.

"Then let us head home before we get distracted any further." Rock could not help but chuckle at Trixi's reaction, it should have been obvious.

Trixi bounded off in the direction of home, completely oblivious of the fact that she smelled even worse than Rock!

Rock waved his free hand in front of his nose, giggled then whispered to Jinxi, "I guess Trixi won the courtesy sniff here."

He kind of expected Jinxi to ask him about what a courtesy sniff was because it was one of those things that could easily be explained and would hopefully make Jinxi feel even better than she did now.

Jinxi giggled, "She'll be glad she won something, maybe, but what exactly is a courtesy sniff? It's too funny she won courtesy anything, really!"

Rock said, "Well, normally, one of the differences between men and women is the fact that men tend to share a lot more things than women do, like smells. Hence the fact that most guys will not try to hide the fact that they have gas. But, if someone is stinkier than someone else, its called the courtesy sniff. In a way, its called being polite and yet, being stinky at the same time. In a way, Trixi is like one of the guys in this sense. Ma tends to be like a guy like that too. She will fart and not care who is in the room when she does it. And heaven forbid its a smelly one when she lets one go. Because hers last when they are smelly."

(Blue collar comedy club rides again has the courtesy sniff joke and its hilarious)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:14 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock said, "Well, normally, one of the differences between men and women is the fact that men tend to share a lot more things than women do, like smells. Hence the fact that most guys will not try to hide the fact that they have gas. But, if someone is stinkier than someone else, its called the courtesy sniff. In a way, its called being polite and yet, being stinky at the same time. In a way, Trixi is like one of the guys in this sense. Ma tends to be like a guy like that too. She will fart and not care who is in the room when she does it. And heaven forbid its a smelly one when she lets one go. Because hers last when they are smelly."

(Blue collar comedy club rides again has the courtesy sniff joke and its hilarious)

(Thanks for the reference - I laughed so hard I had to share it with Mea!)

Jinxi just nodded in semi-understanding and followed her stinky family home in relief.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(Thanks for the reference - I laughed so hard I had to share it with Mea!)

Jinxi just nodded in semi-understanding and followed her stinky family home in relief.

(You're welcome. I figured it was a good one to put in here since it fit)

Once the family had showered, and smelled better, Rock asked, "So. now that we're all clean, would you like to visit Ochru? Or would you rather we do some planting first?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 pm
empress dee

Once the family had showered, and smelled better, Rock asked, "So. now that we're all clean, would you like to visit Ochru? Or would you rather we do some planting first?"

"Ochru?" Trixi asked hopefully, but Jinxi said, "If we plant, things can grow while we visit. Trixi stuck her tongue out at Jinxi. Being right didn't make it any more fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:09 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Ochru?" Trixi asked hopefully, but Jinxi said, "If we plant, things can grow while we visit. Trixi stuck her tongue out at Jinxi. Being right didn't make it any more fun!

"Okay, planting it shall be. What I am going to do alone is get the seeds that were sitting in the kitchen and bring the proper ones to the proper floors so its easier to plant. Then, while I am doing that, you can place each of the suns on each floor. One for spring, one for summer, one for autumn and one for winter. I discovered that there are plants that can grow in winter thanks to a list Ma gave me and she even sent some seeds specifically for winter crops. The white rose thing you guys found, thats a winter sun. I was going to use it for a decoration, but since it has some use... might as well use it."

The pikachu came out of its ball on its own, yawned, stretched, then said, "I'm hungry."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:55 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Okay, planting it shall be. What I am going to do alone is get the seeds that were sitting in the kitchen and bring the proper ones to the proper floors so its easier to plant. Then, while I am doing that, you can place each of the suns on each floor. One for spring, one for summer, one for autumn and one for winter. I discovered that there are plants that can grow in winter thanks to a list Ma gave me and she even sent some seeds specifically for winter crops. The white rose thing you guys found, thats a winter sun. I was going to use it for a decoration, but since it has some use... might as well use it."

The pikachu came out of its ball on its own, yawned, stretched, then said, "I'm hungry."

"Sounds good to me," Jinxi agreed. Then she heard the pikachu, and added, "Looks like someone else is ready to eat. What would you like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:43 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Sounds good to me," Jinxi agreed. Then she heard the pikachu, and added, "Looks like someone else is ready to eat. What would you like?"

Pikachu replied, "Nanab berries."

Rock looked into his rucksack of things, pulled out Tartan first, then pulled out some berries of various types. He then set them in a bowl and let the pikachu eat her fill. "There were nanab in there along with razz and pinap too."

Picking Tartan up, Rock headed down the stairs with the spring seeds only in a rather large basket that he strapped to his back. He placed tartan in a corner where he fed tartan the seeds and made about 1000 more seeds in like 2 minutes. Rock smiled and then thought that this was going to be even more fun.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock looked into his rucksack of things, pulled out Tartan first, then pulled out some berries of various types. He then set them in a bowl and let the pikachu eat her fill. "There were nanab in there along with razz and pinap too."

Picking Tartan up, Rock headed down the stairs with the spring seeds only in a rather large basket that he strapped to his back. He placed tartan in a corner where he fed tartan the seeds and made about 1000 more seeds in like 2 minutes. Rock smiled and then thought that this was going to be even more fun.

Jinxi and Trixi grabbed the summer sun and headed for that garden, singing happily about vegetables and fruits that gradually became about chocolate and cookies.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:42 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi grabbed the summer sun and headed for that garden, singing happily about vegetables and fruits that gradually became about chocolate and cookies.

Rock then headed back up the stairs and grabbed the summer seeds and headed for the summer section. For once in his life, he felt really happy and content with how things were going.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am
empress dee
Rock then headed back up the stairs and grabbed the summer seeds and headed for the summer section. For once in his life, he felt really happy and content with how things were going.

Jinxi and Trixi hummed happily, finally breaking out into a song they both knew about beautiful mornings and sunny days.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:53 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi hummed happily, finally breaking out into a song they both knew about beautiful mornings and sunny days.

2 hours had gone by and before anyone realized it, they had planted everything and had done everything that needed to be done on the farm for now. Rock felt hungry though and decided that it was time to make something to eat before heading to Ochru's place. so, he asked the girls what they wanted for supper.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:59 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

2 hours had gone by and before anyone realized it, they had planted everything and had done everything that needed to be done on the farm for now. Rock felt hungry though and decided that it was time to make something to eat before heading to Ochru's place. so, he asked the girls what they wanted for supper.

Trixi was very enthusiastic for bananas, or anything else. Jinxi laughed at her, but nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:25 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was very enthusiastic for bananas, or anything else. Jinxi laughed at her, but nodded in agreement.

Then Rock had an idea, "Why don't we go to mom's for dinner and then we head to Ochru's after that?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:35 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Then Rock had an idea, "Why don't we go to mom's for dinner and then we head to Ochru's after that?"

Trixi rubbed her hands together in anticipation, saying, "Mom's cooking! Yeah!"

"Sounds good to me," Jinxi agreed.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games