Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:23 pm

User Image

❛Let us be wildflowers, let our souls be scattered by the wind.
Let us grow, wild and free, tall and brave in the places that we dream, in the places where our longings are filled.
Let us grow between the cracks of brokenness, and we will make everything beautiful.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling distant. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing something casual

She knew it wasn’t exactly the ideal place to crouch or take a small rest when it was pouring outside, which was why she wasn’t too surprised when she was approached for the umpteenth time today. Cerulean eyes flicked upwards through her clear, translucent umbrella, meeting a bright amber gaze that provided a stark contrast to his dark, raven locks. What caught her attention most, had been the visible scar stretching from one side of his nose bridge, to his cheek and eventually, she found herself staring longer than she had intended.

What’s that? Where did he get it? Was it an accident? Was he perhaps.. like her?

"You know sitting under a tree in poor weather isn't exactly the brightest thing to do..." his voice was a deep baritone, quiet and gentle in fear of startling the little girl. She’d find herself often times amused by the way others treated her as though she was glass, as though she could break at the faintest of touch. It seems, her parents were the only ones who hadn’t seen her in such a way. Small, pale hands wrapped themselves around her arms in attempt to cover the bruises that littered her skin, and she’d attempt to leave the spot she found comfort crouching in. She felt like a stray dog wandering the streets, looking for things to eat around town, and at this point, perhaps she really is. Pale locks fluttered behind her as she walked away without a single word, wanting to escape the park and find a place that provided her the solitude she sought. However, her footsteps came to a stop.

Strange. There was something about that man she couldn’t quite put a finger on.

She spun on her blistered heels, and found herself dashing towards the young man, reaching forth with small, stubby fingers to tightly latch upon the rough fabric of his denim jeans. Clear, crystal eyes gazed up at him, seemingly more.. human in comparison to just moments earlier. ”Found you-” she murmured, struggling to spout a proper sentence without irritating the swell upon her cheek, which she had desperately attempted to hide with small, pink polka-dot band-aids that provided little to no coverage. ”I found you-” and she certainly did, after months and months of waiting, of unconsciously searching for someone she felt she’d connect with.

There was no existing reason as to why she had chosen this random, intimidating looking stranger. Gut instincts? Perhaps so. ”You’re just like me. Look-” she tugged against his jeans, pointing to his scar, then at her own bruises upon her pale porcelain features. Despite his large stature, the little girl wasn’t intimidated the slightest bit. Perhaps he’d turn out just like her parents, perhaps he’d even go as far as to sell her off in a black market, who knows?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Lord Yozo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye sniffled and went to wipe her eyes, but before she could bring her arm up, her wrist was grabbed. Forced to turn and look at Ryan, Skye forced a frown onto her lips. "Let... Let me go." She whimpered softly and weakly. She didn't have it in her to try and pull herself away from like she would have if she weren't so distressed. Staring anywhere but at Ryan, she cast a glance at him when he spoke. His words surprised her. Blinking in surprise, she turned to look at him fully. "What?" She she said in surprise when Ryan said he loved her too. How... How could that be?

Looking at Ryan again, Skye's eyebrows furrowed together a bit and she frowned slightly as Ryan continued to talk about. What the hell was he talking about? Forced into drug dealing? What did he mean? He was... he was a drug dealer!? Was that why he was always gone at night? The woman's emotions flared up again. How.. How could he do that? Was he just using her house as a hideout? What if the cops busted him? She didn't need harboring a criminal to her record, especially after her name was cleared back home! What if someone dangerous had followed him and tried to rob her house! How was that keeping her safe! Looking away from Ryan again, Skye trembled a little. But also, if that was what he was doing at night and not off with whatever girl was willing... then... then her sleeping around and getting drunk with Dante... She was going to be sick.

Stumbling back a bit, the woman's face visibly darkened a little but her eyes grew a little pale. She couldn't believe this! How could Ryan do this! Looking up at him, she clenched her jaw then slapped Ryan, before she quickly stepped stepped back again. She hadn't intended on doing that, but she just reacted without thinking. "How could you do this!" She choked out before her eyes darted to the gun Ryan had on him. Shaking her head, she really looked like she was going to be sick. "How could you... you lie to me like this!" She choked out, shaking her head.

"I..." Skye didn't know what to say... or what to do. All of this was really hard to process for her. Here she went, thinking Ryan was just a sweet guy that she offered a place to stay. All of this was insane! She had been hoping to get her life in order and now! Now she wasn't even sure what was going on!

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇRain x ᴏᴏc -
                                      Lord Hedo
                                      name

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 pm

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: Today's outfit (in picture)
Company:: Skye
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: If you've got questions about anything Ryan is saying feel free to ask, either in rp or private message. :nod:

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

The slap was hard, he wasn't gonna lie. Skye's hand had hit hard enough to leave a pinkish imprint of her womanly palm upon his cheek, and though a snarl swept across his face he didn't argue against what she did. He grew up in tough streets and learned not to take disrespect like that, but there was no way he could raise a hand against Skye. He loved her...he truly did love her, so how could he get mad over something she had justification for. He place his shirt down, his eyes soften, and with conviction he dared to hold her again in a hugging embrace; His will not swaying with the stormed that roared.

"I couldn't tell the truth because there's a hostage involved and I wasn't sure how you'd react if I told you the situation. If the cops were ever tipped off to what this mobster was doing he'd kill the innocent person involved and then run into hiding to dodge judgement from the law." Ryan let go of Skye only to allow her space as he was sure she was wanting nothing to do with him by this point. "If it wasn't for that I wouldn't need to deal drugs and I would never have needed to have lied to you. I've even made sure no one ever followed me to your place for fear what they would do to you if they ever found out of my situation with you. You've got to believe me Skye, I'm only this way because I'm forced into this. That's why I've got to free myself, and the hostage, by killing the mobster making do all of this."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:23 am

User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye felt guilty about the slap, but she didn't let that show on her face. Instead she kept a stoic face, her yellow eyes staring into his even when he snarled at her. She kind of deserved it. She would snarl at someone if they slapped her. Clenching her fists, she shoved them into her pockets before her body went a little rigid as he wrapped his arms around her.

A hostage? What kind of person was Ryan? Everything that Ryan had said to her before was now swarming in her head. How much of that was real and not some sort of act? The police? He thought she would go to the police? Well, honestly... She didn't know what she would have done back then when she had a clearer mind. One things she knew is that she wouldn't have so easily trusted him. Would that have saved her the heartbreak though?

When Ryan let her go, Skye quickly took two steps back, her blank look turning into a small frown. How the hell did she react to all of this? It was super confusing and some sort of drama television show bullshit that she would have scoffed at. She thought she was done with all the drama when she ran from home.

Looking at Ryan, Skye shook her head a little bit. "Ryan... I... I don't think I can handle this. I don't understand what's going on and I'm not sure I ever will..." She explained to him. "I... just... I need some time. I..." Skye stopped talking and shook her head again. "I need to go... I'm sorry." With that, Skye turned around and walked away. Nothing Ryan could have said or done would have made her stop either. This was all just so much for her to try and process.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇRain x ᴏᴏc -
                                      Lord Hedo
                                      name

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 am

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: Today's outfit (in picture)
Company:: Skye
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Reserved

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

So it was finally happening. His worst fear was coming true. Because of his past coming back to haunt his relationship with Skye has suffered. He hated this. He hated this all so much and his heart held that hatred all to Dante for everything he's ever done to Ryan; Both here and in the previous city he ran from. While Skye turned to walk away, her golden eyes filled with determination, Ryan called out to her. "I'm not gonna give up on us easily Skye!"

The rain poured and the wind was loud, but Ryan roared louder as he made a confession and declaration. "I'm gonna save a hostage, kill the mobster and then come back for you so we can start this romance all over again and this time do things right! I love you Skye and only after I kill Dante will I come back for you!" He couldn't face Skye anymore and quickly ran from the dragon statue, tears running down his face but hidden with the rain the drowned everything out. He ran hard with teeth gritting anger for Dante ruining his life and he was now certain about what he was going to do next. With fist balled up he made up his mind that he'd find a way to free his ex from Dante's evil grip and then he'd kill Dante once and for all.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxMiyu had her mouth open a bit in slight shock as the female began to ramble off. She quickly closed her mouth, her cheeks turning a pale red and looked down at the squirrels quickly.

She hoped the girl hadn't noticed. Miyuki was surprised though. Not only this, but she was admiring the girl. She was a photographer and knew some knowledgeable facts! Wow... I hadn't expected her to say that much. Or even talk to me... she really seems kind. I wonder how she knew all that about squirrels. I don't want to make assumptions... I wonder if that means she likes to read like me? I was able to learn something new about these cute animals though thanks to her. I wonder...could she eventually become a friend?

"W-why do they chase the males off?" The girl realized she had to start by saying something and so she had finally responded with that, pausing before continuing in her soft voice. "N-nice to m-meet you a-as well...p-photography...well...rainy pictures can be beautiful...p-photography is another form of a-art. S-so...since you're taking the picture it doesn't have to be s-sad. C-can be nostalgic as w-well. C-couple k-kissing in the rain o-or the way a flowers p-petals look with the drops of the rain...the rainbow in the sky after it all ends..."

The girl trailed off as she wound up looking into the sky again with a far away look into her eyes. She had wound up babbling a bit as she often did. Especially when her mind was a bit full and also since she was nervous. Miyu really enjoyed art though and also photography. It had been a while since she had actually held a camera though. But she had read and looked through a lot of art books. One could say she viewed the world in a different way than most. She could understand the girls thoughts on not wanting to be sad too. It wasn't a pleasant feeling after all. But rain was something so much more than that of sadness. It was what kept flowers and trees growing and provided water for animals and lakes. Although there was a cycle with that anyway. The world was full of mysteries to Miyu.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one now. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Left picture w/ umbrella [ Thoughts: ] hmm?..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ooc:.
Irneth

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:52 pm

x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑧
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Leon Hawke

User Image

Today had been a good day for Leon. He had woken up early, and was in a great mood. He wasn't depressed, or manic either - just... stable. He'd sat at his computer for a few hours, sipping hot kratom tea as he worked on the manuscript for his latest novel. Feeling creative and inspired, he'd been able to crank out more writing than he had all week. So far, everything was coming along well, and he'd have everything done well before his publisher's deadline.

After a while, though, Leon started to feel restless, and his head was starting to hurt a little from staring at the screen for so long. Not only that - but his canine companion, Molly had 'business' to take care of. The golden retriever had been holding onto her leash, head cocked to the side as she looked at him expectantly. "You're right, Molly - I think a nice walk would do us both some good!" he said, smiling as he pet her behind the ears.

It was raining steadily, and the sky was overcast with thick grey clouds. Yet, at the same time it was pleasantly warm... While some people may have chosen to stay inside during this weather, Leon wasn't one of them. He had always loved going for long in the rain, especially on beautiful spring days like this. It was always refreshing and soothing for his soul to feel the raindrops on his skin. Molly didn't mind the rain either... in fact, she loved it!

Leon had taken Molly to the Soleil Park. As always, it was beautiful this time of year, with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. With the weather the way it was, there weren't any other people here. He had the park to himself, at least for now... He walked along the path through the park, letting Molly sniff around explore as she pleased. As he walked past the playground area, fond memories came back to him, of how he used to play here as a little kid.

Turning his head, Leon could see that there was somebody else here at the park - and with the way they were walking, they were heading towards each other...

Dark Lord Everfear

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                                        That morning had gone as her usual mornings. She came in late last night and was woken up around 10 this morning by her dog Baxter who wasn't about to let the woman go back to bed without feeding him breakfast. After making sure he was fed and eating some breakfast herself, Summer hopped into the shower to wash off the make-up she had been wearing last night. She knew it was better to wash off as soon as she got home, but she was just so exhausted. After a half an hour in the tub, Summer climbed out and got dressed. The weather was rainy, but she didn't mind. She actually enjoyed the rain. The bigger question was what was she going to do today? It wouldn't be long before she got her answer. As she stood in the middle of the living room, she felt a cold nose touch her hand and turned around to see Baxter staring at her. "What?" She asked him and the dog went into hyper drive. Barking and yipping, he ran to the door and scratched at it three times.

"Are you sure. It's raining?" She asked the dog, who responded by barking at her. "You're the boss." Heading to the hall closet, Summer dug out an umbrella along with Baxter's leash. "Hey! Down!" She said sternly as the dog jumped on her. "You know better. Now sit!" Once the dog was sitting, Summer clipped his leash on him and headed out the door. Holding her umbrella in one and and the leash on another, Baxter obediently walked at her side as they headed towards the park. The woman doubted anybody would be there and it would be a good spot to let him go play. Reaching the park, Summer waited until they were further from the gates before she let the dog off his leash. Running a few steps ahead, the dog started sniffing and marking the trees around them. Shaking her head a little, Summer walked ahead with Baxter chasing her when she got too far from him.

As she neared the playground, Summer noticed another person and slowed down. Huh? It was odd to see them there, just like she probably seemed odd to them. At first Summer thought nothing of it until she noticed the dog that accompanied the man and frowned a little. "Baxter!" She called to her dog, but it was too late, he'd noticed the other dog and was already running towards them at full speed. "s**t." Summer said before chasing after him. The dog meant no harm and his little stub of a tail was wagging frantically, but Summer knew having a 90lb doberman running towards your dog at top speeds often made people assume Baxter meant to attack. Truthfully, the dog was more like a fluffy bunny unless he thought Summer was being threatened.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing rainy weather tab ooc Baxter
                                                                        Dark Lord Everfear
                                                                        name
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:12 pm

((Sorry if it isn't very good. I can't think right now.))

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Leon Hawke

User Image

Seeing the doberman running towards Molly at full speed was indeed a nerve-wracking experience. Leon froze, his heart racing, ready to pull the dogs apart if he had to... He let out a breath of relief however, when Molly and the doberman started to wrestle playfully on the grass, then run around together. The doberman was harmless, he just wanted to play.

Molly seemed happy with her new 'friend' so he decided he'd let the two of them play for a while. He turned to face the doberman's owner. She was a pretty girl, a brunette with the most beautiful blue eyes. "Hello! Don't worry about Molly, she's harmless. It looks like she's happy she found a new friend!" he exclaimed, smiling as he walked closer to her. He then stopped in his tracks, squinting. He'd seen this girl somewhere before... that face, those blue eyes, that lovely smile... but where?

And then, it all came back to him... Back in LA, there used to be a coffee shop near his apartment. He'd go there almost every morning, and order a white chocolate mocha with almond milk and an extra espresso shot. And more often than not, the barista there had been a girl named Summer. She was a pretty girl, and quite a sweetheart too... but at the time, he had been dating someone else, so he never tried to get to know her better.

He was 95% certain it was her... But what would the girl from the coffeeshop in LA be doing here, in Soleil of all places? It was a small world, after all... "Summer, is that you?" asked Leon, an expression of surprise and joy on his face.

Dark Lord Everfear

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer chased after her dog, a frown on her face. She loved Baxter more than anything, but he could be a real pain in the butt sometimes. Seeing him run to the golden retriever, the woman then looked at the owner as he called out to her, slowing down a little bit, she rubbed her arm a little. "Baxter doesn't mean any harm either. I'm so sorry he came barreling at you like that though... He gets excited around other dogs." She said in a sheepish voice. Well, she was glad that the man wasn't mad. She's had people start screaming at both her and the dog before. She even had a man try to kick Baxter when it was his little rat of a Dachshund that was doing all the snarling and biting while Baxter tried to run back to Summer. The woman had flipped out at that one and threatened to physically harm the man if he touched her dog.

Finally coming to a full stop, Summer watched the two dogs before glancing at the other dog's owner. He seemed a little familiar, but she couldn't pinpoint why. Had she seen him around town before? No... That didn't seem right. Maybe she was just mistaken? Hmm. She was about to accept that answer when the man called her by her name. Blinking in surprise, the turned to look at him fully. "Um... Yeah?" She said softly, feeling a little freaked out.

This familiar looking guy knew her name, but she wasn't sure who he was. Her brain just couldn't really make the connection between his face and name. Squinting her eyes a little, the woman then gasped softly. "Oh! Oh! I know you! From the coffee shop right?" She said. Now what had his name been again? She helped a lot of people every day, but she remembered that he came in every morning. A couple names came to mind and she decided to take a risk and guess one of them. It was the one that started with an L wasn't it? "It's... Leon? Isn't it?" She asked him, tilting her head a little.

What were the chances of this? First she bumps into Carmen again and now Leon? It really was a small world wasn't it?

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing rainy weather tab ooc Baxter
                                                                        Dark Lord Everfear
                                                                        name
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:43 am

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Leon Hawke

User Image

"It's all right, I understand!" said Leon reassuringly. He knew about dogs well enough that it didn't bother him at all. "Molly gets a little excitable too - she loves having other dogs to play with!" He chuckled softly as he watched the two of them interact. First came the obligatory sniffing of the butts... and now, they were running around, chasing each other across the wet grass in a frenzied game of tag. Molly barked, her tail wagging as she ran after baxter.

Leon could see the surprise in Summer's eyes when he had said her name. He hoped he hadn't creeped her out. Perhaps he shouldn't have said it... But then she gasped as she recalled who he was. "Yes, the coffee shop!" he said, a warm smile on his face. He then nodded his head. "And yes, my name's Leon. Leon Hawke... You know, I miss that coffee shop! I've been all over the state, and nobody makes a mocha quite as good as yours." He and Summer hadn't known each other too well, but he was a regular customer of hers. And he had frequently made small talk with her while at the counter. He had told her that he was a college student, and an aspiring novelist.

"It's been a while, Summer... and it's a pleasant surprise seeing you here!" said Leon kindly. "I've been doing all right... Dropped out of college to focus full-time on my writing. I've got a contract with Simon and Schuster now, and so far two of my books have been best-sellers. I'm currently working on my third novel in the Dark Desires series... have you heard of it, by any chance?" he explained, gazing into her eyes "I got sick of the crowds and the traffic in LA, so I moved back here to Soleil. I ended up buying the very same house that I grew up in too."

"So how have you been, Summer?" asked Leon kindly. "And what brings you here to Soleil?" Little did he know, that she lived here too now.

Dark Lord Everfear

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games