Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:23 pm
PsychoAce56
HEY EVERYONE!!!! heart heart heart

I'm so sorry I haven't been around in the guild at all, must make a point to get here more often, I feel so horrible. I know my post is like uber short at the moment but I will get back into the groove of things *goes to post in other topics*

*mucho hugs*
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:25 pm
Masquanade
I haven't seen the Shigure plushie yet.

I went by Walden's today and picked up new Chrono Crusade, Fruits Basket and GetBackers. I was kind mad as FullMetal Alchemist volume 2 was in and I was hoping that would mean Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden and Full Moon wo Sagashite would also been in since they have the same release date as FMA 2 . . . BUT appearantly I was wrong and it's not out yet. stare

*pounce*
Furuba v10 with Kisa on the coverrrr?!?!?!? biggrin I wants it!!! xd
I also wants Full Moon and Genbu. Hopefully birthday presents...? sweatdrop  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:33 pm
^^" Happy to see everyone!! Wow I was so releived that you guys kept this place going for me, I was worried that it may have died down some! I really am behind in manga >< I think I only have up to Furuba 7.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:35 pm
Oh yeah and I seen Confidential Confessions 6 out, I was going to get it but I got TMM A La Mode instead.

O_o omg next to the borders I went to there was this anime to skateboards shop and I wanted pocky so I went in, they were like "what do you want, we're closed." I'm like O_o okay why was the door open then, I didn't see any pocky so I went to leave and the little kid locked the door on me so I had to unlock it to get out I almost kicked the kid in the head, I was so angry.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:16 pm
PsychoAce56
Oh yeah and I seen Confidential Confessions 6 out, I was going to get it but I got TMM A La Mode instead.

O_o omg next to the borders I went to there was this anime to skateboards shop and I wanted pocky so I went in, they were like "what do you want, we're closed." I'm like O_o okay why was the door open then, I didn't see any pocky so I went to leave and the little kid locked the door on me so I had to unlock it to get out I almost kicked the kid in the head, I was so angry.

*wants TMM A`la Mode... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:19 am
^^" I wish I could lend it to you Neko-chan, but we live too far away! I hope you get it soon, I thought it was really cute and I really love the new boy they introduced!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:28 pm
PsychoAce56
^^" I wish I could lend it to you Neko-chan, but we live too far away! I hope you get it soon, I thought it was really cute and I really love the new boy they introduced!!

Aww, that's sweet, Ace. 3nodding

Yeah, hopefully...people will give me gift certificates to Barnes and Noble or Walden's. Preferably Walden's...they get new stuff in fastest. Fastest in all the land of what id Greensboro, NC. blaugh

Okay, enough of my sillyness...I must venture off to...work... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:42 am
>< Rwar my power died last night, it was not fun at all. Our waldenbooks has turned into a borders express, I'm like O_o it makes me confused now when I try to talk about it because I am like off to wal....borders express. XP  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:36 am
PsychoAce56
>< Rwar my power died last night, it was not fun at all. Our waldenbooks has turned into a borders express, I'm like O_o it makes me confused now when I try to talk about it because I am like off to wal....borders express. XP

A borders express, eh? That's so weird. I would still just call it Waldenbooks . . . I think. I don't know. I've never heard of a Border's Express.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:51 pm
Masquanade
PsychoAce56

A borders express, eh? That's so weird. I would still just call it Waldenbooks . . . I think. I don't know. I've never heard of a Border's Express.

Ditto.

But I think that's what Waldens was to begin with. They were/are a branch of Borders, but for malls and stuff. Smaller stores. So, the name does kinda make sense, but I like 'WaldensBooks' better. razz

So how is everybody???  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Certified_Gangsta

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:13 am
I just had a good idea. It's called Manga Basketball. Everyone role plays as their favorite manga character while playing basketball and they just act as their character would there would be teams with different characters from different manga or chracters from the same manga. Yeah. DON"T YOU DARE STEAL MY IDEA ANYBODY! I ALREADY HAVE IT PATENT PENDING!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:30 pm
Certified_Gangsta
I just had a good idea. It's called Manga Basketball. Everyone role plays as their favorite manga character while playing basketball and they just act as their character would there would be teams with different characters from different manga or chracters from the same manga. Yeah. DON"T YOU DARE STEAL MY IDEA ANYBODY! I ALREADY HAVE IT PATENT PENDING!
talk2hand  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Certified_Gangsta

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:25 pm
meh it didn't work out for any of my other ideas. So why try it now i guess no one likes b-ball  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:09 pm
Certified_Gangsta
meh it didn't work out for any of my other ideas. So why try it now i guess no one likes b-ball
I like b ball. i just don't really like role playing. sweatdrop not that good at it, specially when it's based on nonorignal characters  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:46 am
Masquanade
Certified_Gangsta
I like b ball. i just don't really like role playing. sweatdrop not that good at it, specially when it's based on nonorignal characters

*agrees*  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces