Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:47 pm

((Ok, after a quick skim-through, things are verified. And where is Shin? Need to get this fight under wraps...))
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:54 pm

Sabu saw Kai and others standing a ways away. He sat on a small stone wall and waited fo more intructions.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:04 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, I don't know 'bout you guys, but I have a feeling you guys just jumper the chapter. You all are still at the exam area, meaning, Rio's team mates can't be there at the Hokage's place, same for Kai and all... the exam is taking place at the Wing Country right? So meaning, you can't be here... just a thought to share...))
((The Hokage is in the Wind Country, read the fine print bud))

((Right and Bloodline Cancelations are impossible and is godmodding... true power? Might as well have Sasuke freak out after seeing a roach, then unleashes a Chidori strike accidentally...))
((*sigh* if you haven't noticed, the Tao clan's Kekki Genkais have evolved specialy to be the bane of other Kekki Genkai users, seeing as the other abilities the the eyes have of alternate forms/specturums of sight don't do that much for them, they really only shine when facing a person with a Kekki Genkai. Plus the Kakuseigan emerged in the Yin branch of the Tao clan after the Magetsugan did, and it is the balance to the Mangetsugans gaining from other Kekki Genakais. That's why they are the Taos because everything about one branch of their clan is counteracted/balanced by the other. Like I said i Genji could get the profs, for Reena, Bakuryu, their Kekki Genkais and the breif history of the Taos that i gave him for just such a purpose, things would all fall in their place and make sense.))
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:08 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, I don't know 'bout you guys, but I have a feeling you guys just jumper the chapter. You all are still at the exam area, meaning, Rio's team mates can't be there at the Hokage's place, same for Kai and all... the exam is taking place at the Wing Country right? So meaning, you can't be here... just a thought to share...))

((Right and Bloodline Cancelations are impossible and is godmodding... true power? Might as well have Sasuke freak out after seeing a roach, then unleashes a Chidori strike accidentally...))
((*sigh* if you haven't noticed, the Tao clan's Kekki Genkais have evolved specialy to be the bane of other Kekki Genkai users, seeing as the other abilities the the eyes have of alternate forms/specturums of sight don't do that much for them, they really only shine when facing a person with a Kekki Genkai. Plus the Kakuseigan emerged in the Yin branch of the Tao clan after the Magetsugan did, and it is the balance to the Mangetsugans gaining from other Kekki Genakais. That's why they are the Taos because everything about one branch of their clan is counteracted/balanced by the other. Like I said i Genji could get the profs, for Reena, Bakuryu, their Kekki Genkais and the breif history of the Taos that i gave him for just such a purpose, things would all fall in their place and make sense.))

((I like that word. Tao. Tao. Taaaooo.))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:13 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Heh ok, nevermind, might aswell have Orichimaru go aftre that clan (if it existed) rather than go for Sasuke...))
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:08 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Heh ok, nevermind, might aswell have Orichimaru go aftre that clan (if it existed) rather than go for Sasuke...))
((Ohhhh believe me, he's paid them a visit or two, including a certain Sanin level teacher who has unnartural, implanted Mangetsugans, if you catch my drift.))

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:17 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Ohhhh believe me, he's paid them a visit or two, including a certain Sanin level teacher who has unnartural, implanted Mangetsugans, if you catch my drift.))

((and which teacher are you refering to per say?))
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:28 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Raith, he attracted Orochimaru's attention when he was younger with his insane skill and strength, he cursed his with the gaia seal (the one Kimamaru had). it caused him to go partially insane when Orochimaru tried to control him through it, and it caused him to kill his brother. Raith was healed by the AwaiKage (light shadow) (had a specialty of medical and seal/unseal techniques) and then she actually removed his curse seal (she was the greatest AwaiKage ever) though there is still a discolored and skin-raised scar where is was. That's why Raith pushed himself to become as powerful as he is, he wants Orochimaru dead for what he did to him and more importantly what he made Raith do to his brother.))

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:36 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Raith, he attracted Orochimaru's attention when he was younger with his insane skill and strength, he cursed his with the gaia seal (the one Kimamaru had). it caused him to go partially insane when Orochimaru tried to control him through it, and it caused him to kill his brother. Raith was healed by the AwaiKage (light shadow) (had a specialty of medical and seal/unseal techniques) and then she actually removed his curse seal (she was the greatest AwaiKage ever) though there is still a discolored and skin-raised scar where is was. That's why Raith pushed himself to become as powerful as he is, he wants Orochimaru dead for what he did to him and more importantly what he made Raith do to his brother.))

((I wonder when some one will ask Sabu about his past. It's very interesting.))
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:39 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((i sure it will happen eventually, the reason my carries are so in depth and interconnected is because they are all from my fan-fic))

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:57 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((i sure it will happen eventually, the reason my carries are so in depth and interconnected is because they are all from my fan-fic))

((I know. I was just nudging ;p))
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:40 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin stood there for a second and than dashed from Kenji's eyes. He was unable to be seen for now. His speed being fast at just he same speed as Kenji at the time but only useing half his normal speed.

Holy crap!! He's moving a little faster!!! Kenji could barely make out Shin as he ran towards him. Kenji then dashed back, jumping and hopping around the training ground. "Your fast, but I bet that's not your full speed I assume?" Kenji continued to dash around, with the actual purpose to see how fast Shin can move. Can he move even match my Kagezan? was a thought that hit Kenji a moment later...

Shin than than stopped in his speed and stood behind Kenji, just standing there a few feet back. He snapped his finger just to get Kenji to know where he was.

((Kenji and everyone, i wont be on much since i'm working on moving in with someone, since i got kicked from my old home. I'll post like once a day, sorry if thats a problem Kenji, but if you want, post something and i'll try and get back to it in the morning and night my time. Be back soon!!))

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:17 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Who's in there? What are they saying?" Rio asked Bakuryu and Reena as they watched the Jonin and the Hokage talk. Reena responded first, "It's the Hokage and...that guy that was with the Hyuuga jonin in the forest the night we arrived at leaf, I can tell by their unique heat and heart beat signatures." Bakuryu waited a little while, looking through his Sharigans, reading the ninja's mouth movements. "There talking about a mission, something about needing some important stolen documents back, the Jonin guy seems rushed, anxious even. Wait, no jonins? That doesn't make any sense, if this mission was so important, why aren't they using Jonins? I guess the Hokage-dono has something up her sleeve."
Kai appeared in front of them with his Roku Hoshi Sharingan glowing blood red. "You shouldn't be spying the Hokage's business is the Hokage's business."
"Gah!" The three cried and Reena, in partial surprise and partial unconcious action of self defense, set off her Kakuseigan's true power, sending a flash of white light out. When the light cleared, Bakuryu's and Kai's eye's had reverted to their normal color, and Reena's Kakuseigan's glowed around the edges. "Oh, sorry about that," she said as the shine surrounding her eye's died away and she said, "You should be able to use your Kekki Genkais again in about 30 mintues."
Kai looked at her with his Roku Hoshi Mangekyou Sharingan still glowing. "I doubt that. My sharingan is a mutation I have 100% of it's control. No bloodline ability can change that."
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:15 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin stood there for a second and than dashed from Kenji's eyes. He was unable to be seen for now. His speed being fast at just he same speed as Kenji at the time but only useing half his normal speed.

Holy crap!! He's moving a little faster!!! Kenji could barely make out Shin as he ran towards him. Kenji then dashed back, jumping and hopping around the training ground. "Your fast, but I bet that's not your full speed I assume?" Kenji continued to dash around, with the actual purpose to see how fast Shin can move. Can he move even match my Kagezan? was a thought that hit Kenji a moment later...

Shin than than stopped in his speed and stood behind Kenji, just standing there a few feet back. He snapped his finger just to get Kenji to know where he was.

((Kenji and everyone, i wont be on much since i'm working on moving in with someone, since i got kicked from my old home. I'll post like once a day, sorry if thats a problem Kenji, but if you want, post something and i'll try and get back to it in the morning and night my time. Be back soon!!))

Kenji stopped and heard the snap. What the? Turning around, he saw Shin behind him. How did he? He really is fast, but at this level.... Turning around, Kenji then took his fighting stance. "Hehehe, you really are fast... but still... I know you can't out run me..."

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:02 am

((You all are in great risk of dying; please go to your rooms.))
Hei opened the door to see Kai arguing with Bakuryu, his eyes widened in fear.
"Fools!" Hei shouted. There was a brilliant, blinding flash of light and a cloaked grasped Reena and Rio in one hand, and attached chakra strings to Byakuryu.
"What a nice puppet, he said as he licked his lips. "Kinjutsu, Robai Fuu-in (Forbidden technique, Panic Seal)"
There was another flash, sealing Rio's, Bakuryu and Reena's Kekki Genkai's, another man wearing a cloak flashed forwards, immediately face-to-face with Kai.
"Uchiha..." He whispered.
Hei made a futile attempt to stop the men
"Shinizuk... Augh!" He said whilst being knocked-out. Yet another man towered above him.
The hokage was nowhere to be seen.
"Tch, she got away... Oh well, let's have some fun..." The man next to Kai laughed.

Fight type: Fight for life.
Advantage: Three men.
- All Kekki Genkai's Disabled.
- Bakuryu is a puppet.
- Kinjutsu's
- Advanced techniques.
- Hei was knocked out.
Estimated outcome: Death.
Comments by Genji: Hahaha! You guys are soooo screwed! Try and get Bakuryu out of the grip and 'TEAMWORK!"
Comments by Ryuujin-san:-
Ryuujin:
Hmm.... well first they need to 'feel out' the enemy. They shouldn't go head on since they don't know their enemies...
Genji: good idea
Ryuujin: Next... Kai, has to fight without his Sharingan.... so he has to use a good set of his moves.... the others, bleh, I don't know
Genji: Okay, nice to know your Sensei. Do you think his moves will be strong enough?
Kenji: Well... he does have a good set, like the barrier and such... since his advantage is mainly water, he might as well take the fight onto the beach or onto the water areas...
Genji: He'll need a source of water though, he's no Hokage...
Ryuujin: I know, thus as I said, he needs to take the fight to the beach or something...
Genji: impossible
Ryuujin: Why?
Genji: do you think the guys would willingly let him lead them to the beach?
Genji: foo
Ryuujin: Well, thats true.. unless he can force one to do so....
Genji: there is no beach only harbour. that could prove useful though... however its not likely
Ryuujin: I know...
Genji: i have a way, but I'm not telling!

Comment by Sabu-san: -flashes the thumbs up sign-
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games