Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:33 pm

Sora gets pissed and hits him on the head"Are you sick?!?!?!Your not eating again!!!!Dang it!!"Sor yells at him

Hero glares at Sora"......"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:41 pm

Arkanna sits down and watches the scene smiling.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:45 pm

"Look at you!!!You are skinny as hell"Sora yells"Arkanna watch him while I get us something to eat!!"she then runs off

"................................"Hero doesn't say anything
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:33 pm

applz
Mr. Beaver
applz
Mr. Beaver
Axels sighed in seeing he had named a animal that was actualy hunted then said "Yeah I think I can smell something, not sure what it is though." Axel started walking towards were he smelt the smell.

((XD))
Tharran followed, keeping very quiet. He wondered whether they would be able to hunt down a deer at all.
As he followed, Tharran continuously looked around, but saw nothing. 'Hmm... maybe if there are no deer here... we can follow Almirrah?' he said, knowing that she was a very good hunter. He remembered last seeing her head off towards the forest on the other side of the waterfall, an he wondered whether that area was good for hunting.

"Well last time I saw her it looked like she was ready to bite my head off! But if you think that's what it takes..." Axel was willing to try considering he was getting really hungry.

Tharran laughed while scratching the back of his ear with his hind leg. 'Almirrah? Nah... she wouldn't hurt any of my friends. Well... except if she sees' he stopped, beginning to trail off '...blood'. He finally ended. He hoped that Axel wouldn't be bothered by the fact that Almirrah was a vampire, and he knew he shouldn't have mentioned anything about it. He stopped scratching the back of his ear and simply stared at the ground.

"Is something wrong?" Axel walked to the side of Tharran as he turn into his wolf form from his anthro form.
((*Has been busy and couldn't RP much*))

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:09 am

Branwen sits by the water. She glances at her reflection and falls alseep.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:19 am

Mr. Beaver
applz
Mr. Beaver
applz
Mr. Beaver
Axels sighed in seeing he had named a animal that was actualy hunted then said "Yeah I think I can smell something, not sure what it is though." Axel started walking towards were he smelt the smell.

((XD))
Tharran followed, keeping very quiet. He wondered whether they would be able to hunt down a deer at all.
As he followed, Tharran continuously looked around, but saw nothing. 'Hmm... maybe if there are no deer here... we can follow Almirrah?' he said, knowing that she was a very good hunter. He remembered last seeing her head off towards the forest on the other side of the waterfall, an he wondered whether that area was good for hunting.

"Well last time I saw her it looked like she was ready to bite my head off! But if you think that's what it takes..." Axel was willing to try considering he was getting really hungry.

Tharran laughed while scratching the back of his ear with his hind leg. 'Almirrah? Nah... she wouldn't hurt any of my friends. Well... except if she sees' he stopped, beginning to trail off '...blood'. He finally ended. He hoped that Axel wouldn't be bothered by the fact that Almirrah was a vampire, and he knew he shouldn't have mentioned anything about it. He stopped scratching the back of his ear and simply stared at the ground.

"Is something wrong?" Axel walked to the side of Tharran as he turn into his wolf form from his anthro form.
((*Has been busy and couldn't RP much*))

'Nothing' Tharran said, shaking his head. 'So would you like to follow her? Or perhaps just try to hunt by ourselves?' he asked, fine with any answer.

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:46 pm

Arkanna jumps and nods at Sora then watches her leave, "Oooooo now you've done it Hero...." she laughs. "Anyways how'd you get to looking like that?!" she asked concerned.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm

Hero glared at Arkanna then looked away,"......."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:04 pm

Arkanna, feeling nice, lifts her hands up in defeat, "Ok don't tell me but if you keep it up Sora's gonna have a fit and then be your nanny..." she says smirking.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:09 pm

Hero turns around and faces Arkanna,his eyes full of hate as he turned into his human,"Shut it Arkanna,you don't even know why I'm like this and Sora does,so just stop butting in!"he said,not notcing the blood that was dripping off his shirt

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:21 pm

Arkanna gets up, "Well if you just tell me!!" she yells at him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:23 pm

Hero starts to growl,"Well it's not even your damn busines!!!!"He yells back,his blood dripping off his shirt even more

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:40 pm

Arkanna starts to see the blood and calms down, she points to it, "It is my business when you start to bleed right in front of me...." she says abit calmer. Then starts to walk over to him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:47 pm

Hero sits down before she reaches him,glaring at her

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:02 pm

Arkanna gets angry and sits down in front of him, "Let me see..." she says trying to be calm.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games