Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:29 am
first of all...when the ******** did I start worshiping Shikamaru? I said he wasa genius because that's what has been told to us in the damn comic, not because I personally admire his splender and hunky goodness. Nice assumtion there. Maybe your the one with p***s evny since you're so up in arms about anyone getting Shikamaru's character even a bit wrong. I may like some characters better than others, but I don't go nuts when someone makes a mistake about them.

secondly, why does having the ability to figure out 1+1=2 make me a naruto nerd? The symbol pendant on is neck? The same symbol being drawn in his own blood? His attacks with his main weapons stopping exactly after he drew blood? Licking the blood? Transforming right after that? ******** annoucing that the ritual had began? Yeah, you'd have to be an egotistical p***k to think those were dead giveaways. ANd excuse me for not feeling to overly horrible that a fictional character is smarter than I am. Oh noes! Hank McCoy from x-men makes me look like I have the brain of a gold fish! I have no more reason to live!

What's with the insulting my intelligence eh? What happened to civility in these conversations? I never claimed to be the smartest here, never once have I lorded around saying everyone was ******** and I'm above them have I? No. And where the hell did stalker come from?

as for the IQ thing, how 'bout I rephrase the statement hm? She is the smartest living person recorded. Feel better you grammer nazi? Why don't you ******** her name and find out who she is?

And if you think arguing someone wrong, makes you right as a side effect, you're dumb. This isn't politics.

oh and by the way

live long and prosper ......d**k  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:31 am
oh btw:

Quote:

It is generally acknowledged that Marilyn vos Savant has an extremely high IQ. However, there is much confusion over its actual value, with different calculations yielding different numbers: 167+, 186, 218, 228, and 230. These will be examined below, but the measurement of extremely high IQs is an inexact science, subject to problems including small sample sizes (because so few people have IQs at this level), ceiling bumping (because many tests are not designed to measure such high IQs), and a fat tail (because there seem to be more high IQs than a normal distribution would predict), as well as the problems of IQ testing in general.

Marilyn was listed in the 1986 to 1989 editions of the Guinness Book of World Records under "Highest IQ". Subsequent editions do not include this category, and her column now reports that she is listed in the Guinness Hall of Fame. The book mentioned her performance on two intelligence tests: the Stanford-Binet (taken when she was a child) and the Mega Test (taken when she was an adult).

Her Stanford-Binet score is discussed in a 1989 New York magazine article by Julie Baumgold (Baumgold 1989). Marilyn took the Stanford-Binet when she was ten years old; this was the Second Edition of the test, published in 1937. The Stanford-Binet at that time yielded ratio IQs: scores obtained by dividing mental age (as assessed by the test) by chronological age, and multiplying by 100. Marilyn says she first took the test in September 1956, at the age of 10 years and 0 months, and achieved the ceiling mental age of 22 years and 10 months, yielding an IQ of 228. This was the score listed by Guinness, this is the score she gives in interviews, and this is the score shown in the "About the Author" section of her books. Rounding it up produces the value of 230 which sometimes appears.

The figure of 167+ comes from a school record cited by Baumgold indicating that Marilyn took the Stanford-Binet in March 1957, at the age of 10 years and 8 months, and achieved a mental age of "17-10+" (meaning at least 17 years and 10 months). It is unclear how the recorded chronological age was derived; dates in March are 6 or 7 months from her August birthday, not 8. It is also unclear how this record relates to the account given in the previous paragraph. The Stanford-Binet at that time had two forms (Form L and Form M), so one possibility is that Marilyn took the test twice.

The figure of 218 was informally derived by test-designer Ronald K. Hoeflin, using a chronological age of 10 years and 6 months, and a mental age of 22 years and 11 months. This figure seems to have no obvious rationale. The ceiling of the Second Edition of the Stanford-Binet was 22 years and 10 months, not 11 months (Terman 1937), and a chronological age of 10 years and 6 months corresponds neither to the age in Marilyn's account nor to the age in the school record cited by Baumgold (although it could fit a March test date).

The second intelligence test mentioned by Guinness is the Mega Test, designed by Hoeflin and taken by Marilyn as an adult in the mid-1980s. The Mega Test yields deviation IQs: scores obtained by multiplying the testee's z-score (the rarity of their raw score on the test) by a constant standard deviation (in this case 16) and then adding 100. Marilyn's raw score was 46 out of 48, corresponding in the latest norming of the test to a z-score of 5.4 and therefore an IQ of 186, a percentile of 99.999997, and a rarity of 1 in 30,000,000 (Hoeflin 1989).

Assertions that Marilyn's IQ dropped from 228 as a child to 186 as an adult are confused: the two numbers represent different types of IQ. For the upper half of the population, ratio IQs seem to follow a log-normal distribution, with a standard deviation of 0.15 for the natural logarithm of the ratio of mental age to chronological age (Scoville). Consequently, Marilyn's Stanford-Binet ratio IQ of 228 corresponds to a deviation IQ of 188, and her Mega Test deviation IQ of 186 corresponds to a ratio IQ of 224.

It is safe to say that Marilyn has one of the highest IQs ever recorded. More extravagant claims—that she is the smartest person in the world (Schmich 1985), or is more or less intelligent than such-and-such a child prodigy, historical genius, or famous intellectual—should be treated cautiously. Marilyn herself values IQ tests as measurements of a variety of mental abilities, but believes that intelligence itself involves so many factors that "attempts to measure it are useless" (vos Savant 2005).

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:11 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Where'd you get that?
Why, a fangirl who doesn't know enough? Shikamaru p***s envy? No? Too bad. I'm telling you anyway.

I do character analysis. Primarily for a while I surrounded it around the Nara family. Shikamaru's embarassment to girls suggests he is ashamed of how his father acts around his mother, and how his mother treats his father. Showing signs of immaturity throughout his life, yet, at the same time being considered genius, it is pretty likely that he uses the emotions as a distraction; or lack thereof. He says obnoxious things to digress from the point. He inherited this weakness from his father.

Tidbits of info concerning his father's life are scattered throughout the series. There are brief conversations between him and Ino and Chouji's dads, and there are referances about him from them. He also is treated with respect by Tsunade, the 5th Hokage, which suggests that he had gained this respect. Shikaku writes the primary sources for medical ninjutsu. His books saved Lee's life, Chouji's life, and Neji's life. Likely, many other lives. No Joe-Schmoe could write such medical texts; medical texts that a woman such as Tsunade can find herself depending on. Therefore, he is some sort of intelligent one way or another. The respect people give him is not something he got from his son.

Shikamaru may have been through something to lead him to have sexual complexes. Or not. Either way, something in his life turned him away from those sensations. He, "hates" girls. But oh, he's not gay, either! It's obvious that he is hiding some rooted feelings. His father tells him that he needs to grow up. That, "without women, there would be no men." That his wife, "Is powerful yet soothing." He wants to teach Shikamaru these lessions. How does Shikaku know that Shikamaru is suffering inner conflict, rather than being just an immature boy? Besides the fact it's lasted so long, he also understands, because he probably went through it. No one else understands that. Most of them don't even notice or care about it because Shikamaru's intelligence is so distracting from anything that might be wrong with him. I said this one and I'll say it again; he's far from perfect.

It goes far deeper than that, but I'm short on time. I got to go take a shower.
I was simply asking for your source. You see, these are fictional characters. Shikamaru doesn't inherit anything unless the creator says he does, he doesn't have sexual complexes or anything like that unless the creator says he does.

The Nara family created the cure for the Akimichi drug, it didn't say Shikaku did. He also didn't help save Lee or Neji, so there goes that.

I fail to see why you get so upset when people ask you questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:57 pm
Captain Verd
I was simply asking for your source. You see, these are fictional characters. Shikamaru doesn't inherit anything unless the creator says he does, he doesn't have sexual complexes or anything like that unless the creator says he does.

The Nara family created the cure for the Akimichi drug, it didn't say Shikaku did. He also didn't help save Lee or Neji, so there goes that.

Character book. Read it. Oh, don't know Japanese? It says he is very much like his father.

Shikaku is the only one who could have. The drug was relatively new in the Akimichi family; something Chouji's father used. And yes, his books did help. xd Tsunade explained she had to study a number of books; ONE of which was one of the books written by Shikaku. He is a master in medicine, whether you want to believe it or not. The evidence is everywhere. The books, his medicine profession, which yes, is clearly obvious. Any scenes in their home, you can vaguely read the books. Whether or not he wrote ALL of them, he probably read them.

Your question was stupid, and doubtful. I've been analyzing these characters for about 2 years. On my free time, of course. But it was still in great depth. My clips from the comics (my evidence) is in my book, though. I don't have a scanner and I didn't source pages. That's something I'm working on. To find what pages, chapters, and arcs they're from. sweatdrop

You completely ignored everything I said about Shikamaru, because you had no answer...  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:58 pm
liz_bliz
oh btw:

Quote:

It is generally acknowledged that Marilyn vos Savant has an extremely high IQ. However, there is much confusion over its actual value, with different calculations yielding different numbers: 167+, 186, 218, 228, and 230. These will be examined below, but the measurement of extremely high IQs is an inexact science, subject to problems including small sample sizes (because so few people have IQs at this level), ceiling bumping (because many tests are not designed to measure such high IQs), and a fat tail (because there seem to be more high IQs than a normal distribution would predict), as well as the problems of IQ testing in general.

Marilyn was listed in the 1986 to 1989 editions of the Guinness Book of World Records under "Highest IQ". Subsequent editions do not include this category, and her column now reports that she is listed in the Guinness Hall of Fame. The book mentioned her performance on two intelligence tests: the Stanford-Binet (taken when she was a child) and the Mega Test (taken when she was an adult).

Her Stanford-Binet score is discussed in a 1989 New York magazine article by Julie Baumgold (Baumgold 1989). Marilyn took the Stanford-Binet when she was ten years old; this was the Second Edition of the test, published in 1937. The Stanford-Binet at that time yielded ratio IQs: scores obtained by dividing mental age (as assessed by the test) by chronological age, and multiplying by 100. Marilyn says she first took the test in September 1956, at the age of 10 years and 0 months, and achieved the ceiling mental age of 22 years and 10 months, yielding an IQ of 228. This was the score listed by Guinness, this is the score she gives in interviews, and this is the score shown in the "About the Author" section of her books. Rounding it up produces the value of 230 which sometimes appears.

The figure of 167+ comes from a school record cited by Baumgold indicating that Marilyn took the Stanford-Binet in March 1957, at the age of 10 years and 8 months, and achieved a mental age of "17-10+" (meaning at least 17 years and 10 months). It is unclear how the recorded chronological age was derived; dates in March are 6 or 7 months from her August birthday, not 8. It is also unclear how this record relates to the account given in the previous paragraph. The Stanford-Binet at that time had two forms (Form L and Form M), so one possibility is that Marilyn took the test twice.

The figure of 218 was informally derived by test-designer Ronald K. Hoeflin, using a chronological age of 10 years and 6 months, and a mental age of 22 years and 11 months. This figure seems to have no obvious rationale. The ceiling of the Second Edition of the Stanford-Binet was 22 years and 10 months, not 11 months (Terman 1937), and a chronological age of 10 years and 6 months corresponds neither to the age in Marilyn's account nor to the age in the school record cited by Baumgold (although it could fit a March test date).

The second intelligence test mentioned by Guinness is the Mega Test, designed by Hoeflin and taken by Marilyn as an adult in the mid-1980s. The Mega Test yields deviation IQs: scores obtained by multiplying the testee's z-score (the rarity of their raw score on the test) by a constant standard deviation (in this case 16) and then adding 100. Marilyn's raw score was 46 out of 48, corresponding in the latest norming of the test to a z-score of 5.4 and therefore an IQ of 186, a percentile of 99.999997, and a rarity of 1 in 30,000,000 (Hoeflin 1989).

Assertions that Marilyn's IQ dropped from 228 as a child to 186 as an adult are confused: the two numbers represent different types of IQ. For the upper half of the population, ratio IQs seem to follow a log-normal distribution, with a standard deviation of 0.15 for the natural logarithm of the ratio of mental age to chronological age (Scoville). Consequently, Marilyn's Stanford-Binet ratio IQ of 228 corresponds to a deviation IQ of 188, and her Mega Test deviation IQ of 186 corresponds to a ratio IQ of 224.

It is safe to say that Marilyn has one of the highest IQs ever recorded. More extravagant claims—that she is the smartest person in the world (Schmich 1985), or is more or less intelligent than such-and-such a child prodigy, historical genius, or famous intellectual—should be treated cautiously. Marilyn herself values IQ tests as measurements of a variety of mental abilities, but believes that intelligence itself involves so many factors that "attempts to measure it are useless" (vos Savant 2005).
Source? That's theoretical, and applicable to the one person you mentioned. Never have any IQ tests I have taken gave me two numbers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:06 pm
liz_bliz
first of all...when the ******** did I start worshiping Shikamaru? I said he wasa genius because that's what has been told to us in the damn comic, not because I personally admire his splender and hunky goodness. Nice assumtion there. Maybe your the one with p***s evny since you're so up in arms about anyone getting Shikamaru's character even a bit wrong. I may like some characters better than others, but I don't go nuts when someone makes a mistake about them.

secondly, why does having the ability to figure out 1+1=2 make me a naruto nerd? The symbol pendant on is neck? The same symbol being drawn in his own blood? His attacks with his main weapons stopping exactly after he drew blood? Licking the blood? Transforming right after that? ******** annoucing that the ritual had began? Yeah, you'd have to be an egotistical p***k to think those were dead giveaways. ANd excuse me for not feeling to overly horrible that a fictional character is smarter than I am. Oh noes! Hank McCoy from x-men makes me look like I have the brain of a gold fish! I have no more reason to live!

What's with the insulting my intelligence eh? What happened to civility in these conversations? I never claimed to be the smartest here, never once have I lorded around saying everyone was ******** and I'm above them have I? No. And where the hell did stalker come from?

as for the IQ thing, how 'bout I rephrase the statement hm? She is the smartest living person recorded. Feel better you grammer nazi? Why don't you ******** her name and find out who she is?

And if you think arguing someone wrong, makes you right as a side effect, you're dumb. This isn't politics.

oh and by the way

live long and prosper ......d**k
No, it's when it's entirely wrong and ignorant. He's one of the most missunderstood characters next to Sasuke. And so what if I envy him? Apparently you're the only one in the guild who didn't already know that... xp

You just called yourself an egotistical p***k... Stop before you start because you're so damn mad that you're getting lost in your own damn nonsense. Take a few goddamn breaths. You're obviously mad, and I obviously touched on your weak spot.

You're being an idiot. I don't care how dumb you are in comparison to fictional characters; I just care how dumb you are, and how annoying it is. I'm sure you can't possibly be as dumb as you're acting.

If this conversation was ever civil, you wouldn't have made up something as riduculous as 300 IQ. Your source is the ONE AND ONLY source that I've seen say anything remotely similar. All my other sources are contrary to that fact.

She is one person. ONE PERSON does not weigh the IQ chart. ONE person changes things. If I haven't even heard of her, after my years and years of study, I'm certain she could even be some urban legend. If I don't find her in my public library... I don't find your source credible. I don't care how smart someone is; IQ is on a scale of 0-200. She would be one 200 if she was the smartest. Because 200 represents the smartest person in the world. 50 represents someone with no motor skills and little cognative ability. 0 is probably a rock or something that has died. The numbers are variable, and their actual value changes. The numbers themselves do not change. It is called weight.

Whatever. So you're wrong. So I also have to be wrong. Whatever. That snap was to save what little dignity you had left.

Oh, calling me a d**k is really going to prove your point. Jesus Christ. xd  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:11 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Character book. Read it. Oh, don't know Japanese? It says he is very much like his father.

Shikaku is the only one who could have. The drug was relatively new in the Akimichi family; something Chouji's father used. And yes, his books did help. xd Tsunade explained she had to study a number of books; ONE of which was one of the books written by Shikaku. He is a master in medicine, whether you want to believe it or not. The evidence is everywhere. The books, his medicine profession, which yes, is clearly obvious. Any scenes in their home, you can vaguely read the books. Whether or not he wrote ALL of them, he probably read them.

Your question was stupid, and doubtful. I've been analyzing these characters for about 2 years. On my free time, of course. But it was still in great depth. My clips from the comics (my evidence) is in my book, though. I don't have a scanner and I didn't source pages. That's something I'm working on. To find what pages, chapters, and arcs they're from. sweatdrop

You completely ignored everything I said about Shikamaru, because you had no answer...
Being similar to his father doesn't mean they're both geniuses.

I have read some of the guide books, and it doesn't say anywhere that Shikakau is as smart as Shikamaru.

Of course Tsunade studied alot of books, she's the best ninja medic, what, in the world they said? The Nara family recipe, as they called it, helped with Chouji but no one else.

Your comments on Shikamaru didn't need to be discussed. Also, your tactic of insulting the person debating against you shows very poor form, and suggests you don't have any other way to take the upper hand. Try being civil for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:28 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

I have read some of the guide books, and it doesn't say anywhere that Shikakau is as smart as Shikamaru.

Of course Tsunade studied alot of books, she's the best ninja medic, what, in the world they said? The Nara family recipe, as they called it, helped with Chouji but no one else.

Your comments on Shikamaru didn't need to be discussed. Also, your tactic of insulting the person debating against you shows very poor form, and suggests you don't have any other way to take the upper hand. Try being civil for once.
What does it take to write medical scripts? I'm not saying his dad has the SAME EXACT cognitive abilities as Shikamaru, but they're both smart. His dad took almost the exact same path Shikamaru is taking now. This according to I believe Ino's father, saying their kids are like their mirror image.

Which ones? You have too look in the right ones, from Kishimoto's notes, to getcredible information. Since I'm sure you don't know any Japanese, it probably didn't occur to you that the translations are wrong a good 90% of the time. >.>; Only reason I make such an assumption is because it is obvious in the Japanese version.

No, not in the world. Just in Konoha. It wasn't a recipie! GOD! xd It was a premade medicine. His dad specializes in it-- DUH, THE DEER!! His name has DEER in it for Christ's sake.

Oh, boy. So you can talk down to me. Doesn't prove your point, either, darling. smile  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:08 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

What does it take to write medical scripts? I'm not saying his dad has the SAME EXACT cognitive abilities as Shikamaru, but they're both smart. His dad took almost the exact same path Shikamaru is taking now. This according to I believe Ino's father, saying their kids are like their mirror image.

Which ones? You have too look in the right ones, from Kishimoto's notes, to getcredible information. Since I'm sure you don't know any Japanese, it probably didn't occur to you that the translations are wrong a good 90% of the time. >.>; Only reason I make such an assumption is because it is obvious in the Japanese version.

No, not in the world. Just in Konoha. It wasn't a recipie! GOD! xd It was a premade medicine. His dad specializes in it-- DUH, THE DEER!! His name has DEER in it for Christ's sake.

Oh, boy. So you can talk down to me. Doesn't prove your point, either, darling. smile

I actually read alot of RAWs in Japanese rather than the scanlations, and um, alot of them are actually very correct anyway. Your "obvious" information was probably nothing more than you getting the wrong idea by something that was said.

Shikaku specializes in the same shadow techniques Shikamaru does. Also, Tsunade specifically said the Nara family RECIPE.

I'm not the one being rude.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:41 pm
shikalee, could you bee more full of yourself?

you assume that everyone else is completely ignorant. Any time we show you something in the form of proof, you say it's just theoretical and pass it off as bs. Yet when you simply say something that is your opinion, you act like it is fact.

Not only that, you are being completely hypocritical in your arguments, first telling me I'm a naruto nerd for figuring something out before you appearantly, but then claim you've been psycho-analyzing characters for a long time.

And you've never heard of Marilyn Vos Savant in your 'years of study'? How old are you? And since you've never heard her, once again you pass it of as complete nothing and say I made..her..up. Yeah, so all those columns in Parade? Yeah, I planted those. Guiness book of world records? Bribed them into putting a fake record. Yeah....all me, she doesn't exsist mearly because you don't think so.

She has an entire web site, but I just made her up.

For your viewing pleasure, as absolute proof:
http://www.marilynvossavant.com/

and :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yep, made that up as well.

Anyway....I'm gonna give up shikalee, because as a wise man once said, "A fool knows everything, and a wise man knows how little he knows."

and I also believe there was another who said something along the lines of "You can't fight a fool for too long"

Fighting a fool that cannot be wrong and to whom, no one else can be right is too exhausting.....I'm done.  

liz_bliz_inc

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 pm
Captain Verd
I actually read alot of RAWs in Japanese rather than the scanlations, and um, alot of them are actually very correct anyway. Your "obvious" information was probably nothing more than you getting the wrong idea by something that was said.

Shikaku specializes in the same shadow techniques Shikamaru does. Also, Tsunade specifically said the Nara family RECIPE.

They aren't. I personally compare the translations... with the help of a friend who is quite fluent. As for the bold part, the same could be said for you.

Pix plx or ur lieing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:04 pm
liz_bliz
shikalee, could you bee more full of yourself?

you assume that everyone else is completely ignorant. Any time we show you something in the form of proof, you say it's just theoretical and pass it off as bs. Yet when you simply say something that is your opinion, you act like it is fact.

Not only that, you are being completely hypocritical in your arguments, first telling me I'm a naruto nerd for figuring something out before you appearantly, but then claim you've been psycho-analyzing characters for a long time.

And you've never heard of Marilyn Vos Savant in your 'years of study'? How old are you? And since you've never heard her, once again you pass it of as complete nothing and say I made..her..up. Yeah, so all those columns in Parade? Yeah, I planted those. Guiness book of world records? Bribed them into putting a fake record. Yeah....all me, she doesn't exsist mearly because you don't think so.

She has an entire web site, but I just made her up.

For your viewing pleasure, as absolute proof:
http://www.marilynvossavant.com/

and :

http://www.marilynvossavant.com/images/inside_images/bio_photo.gif

yep, made that up as well.

Anyway....I'm gonna give up shikalee, because as a wise man once said, "A fool knows everything, and a wise man knows how little he knows."

and I also believe there was another who said something along the lines of "You can't fight a fool for too long"

Fighting a fool that cannot be wrong and to whom, no one else can be right is too exhausting.....I'm done.
What about you? Hah. You commit the same exact thing. Especially since you won't step off. Everytime I think you're gone, you come back for more. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME, YOU'RE s**t OUTTA LUCK. I'm done talking to you. Keep the bullshit out of the Naruto thread.

You gave me a basis to think you were ignorant. Not my fault.

She is not in the Guiness at 300 IQ. confused That IS a book (series of books) that I have read many, many times. It wasn't about her existance; I'm certain even two or three people live with that name, but the issue was whether or not her IQ was above 200. Impossible.

Wow, you're an a** if you think I haven't heard that quote. I paraphrase it religiously. I'm sure you'd find it in here, even. Yes. This thread.

If calling me a fool makes you feel better. FINE. There was once a proverb stating, "Saying it does not make it so." razz  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

They aren't. I personally compare the translations... with the help of a friend who is quite fluent. As for the bold part, the same could be said for you.

Pix plx or ur lieing.
I thought you said you didn't read the translations, my dear.

I could say the same for you. Why don't you show me the exact pages where you get your information from. Can you? I know I can, but since apparently every other translator is wrong besides you I guess it wouldn't matter.

Exactly how do you know you're right, anyway, if you aren't fluent? Many people who translate Naruto are fluent or actually Japanese themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:02 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Pix plx or ur lieing.
I thought you said you didn't read the translations, my dear.

I could say the same for you. Why don't you show me the exact pages where you get your information from. Can you? I know I can, but since apparently every other translator is wrong besides you I guess it wouldn't matter.

Exactly how do you know you're right, anyway, if you aren't fluent? Many people who translate Naruto are fluent or actually Japanese themselves.
No. I said I didn't rely on the translations. If I said I didn't read them, I will stand corrected. I read them after I read the raw. Since that's the order they come out in and all. rolleyes

What do you mean? You just said it. Quit it with the ridiculous redundance. Make your point and get it over with. I don't keep a personal notation of every translation that is wrong, no. Unlike you, Naruto isn't my <******** life.

How would you know? Come on. Don't ask questions that ******** up your arguement unless you're ready to post defense for it.
Quote:
Many people who translate Naruto are fluent or actually Japanese themselves.
What is the basis for such a ridiculous alligation? Yes. A guess. You have no proof or basis for such ideas.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:42 am
@ The mod who deleted the posts: You should probably... delete all the bullshit. Like, the last 5 pages. xd I want to talk about Naruto, dammit!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games