Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmartGuy8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 am
Hi , my name is James but u can call me JD. I hope to learn a lot here and meet new people. 3nodding I love anime , and read manga sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:10 am
Yo....Name's Chris.....Call me Eon though >.>...  

Eon the Wolf

P a x x e

Sugary Lop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:59 am
Well, salutations! Seems like there's quite a few new members. C:

I'm Chelsea from Canada. I've been roleplaying for nigh on seven years, but that doesn't make me an "expert" by any means. Gosh, no. I'm still learning, but I love writing so it's hardly a laborious task.

I look forward to getting to know you guys. C:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:03 am
Helloooo

My name is Kohlt. I have been role playing since I was 11. ><

I like para and all the good stuff.  

Gardie

Jayden Kelvari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:05 am
Hello from the state of insanity Illinois. Name's Thomas, but you can call me by my Gaia name. I've been using the name Jayden Kelvari as my pen/online name for quite some time.

I've been roleplaying for the better part of 7 years, but like Mumbles said, that doesn't make me an expert by any means.

I also love writing, and am in the middle of writing a crossover fan-fic (Inuyasha x Soul Calibur), and would like to learn how to roleplay better as I feel that it would improve my wirting skills as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:42 am
Hi there, I'm Luna ^^"
I'm new to this guild and also to roleplaying, so I hope I'll become a good roleplayer here =3
I'm 15 years old and I'm getting 16 in a week. I love fantasy and mangas^^
Also I love writing, singing, dancing and drawing, though I'm not really good in any of that...
I'm from Germany, so I guess I'm in a different timezone than the most of you =( I hope roleplaying with a timedifference won't be too comlicated...
I'm really happy to be in this guild and I hope I'll get to know many of yours =3  

Lunarill

Saturn Midnight

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:03 am
Hi...
I'm Saturn...
I like eggs...
Lots of eggs...
Don't like eggs..?
Deal with it you *censor* *censor*...
I love you all! =D heart
I hope we have fun roleplaying! =D heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:31 am
Yo. ^^d I'm Mari, but just call me Anxious on this account. I'm glad to be in this guild where people just want to RP and what not! Er-... *thinks* I'm 14 and i love to RP, draw, and write. I also luff video games and listening to music while planning how to run my anime club for next school year.. *sigh*  

BloodLust_Anxious

AngelicKatDemon

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:34 am
'Ello I'm Kat
I'm 17
I've been roleplaying for two years, writing stories since elementary school.
I live in the interesting state of Virginia (it's only interesting because it has a wide variety of land of what not)
I'm no expert at roleplaying but it seems to just flow and isn't all that hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:46 am
||||||||||||||||

Hello there everyone, nice to meet you. ^-^

My name's Beyond and I've been 18 since June. I reside in England, which is strangely un-rainy at the moment. X3

I joined this guild because roleplaying is something that I've always been interested in, but never tried, and I'd like to learn to roleplay properly. ^u^ Anything I know at the moment I've just picked up from lurking, so my knowledge is only really sketchy at best.

My favourite food changes quite frequently since I'm a picky eater, but I do love mint choc chip icecream. I guess my hobbies would consist of Gaia, reading, a little drawing and playing RPGs along the lines of the Final Fantasy series. I also adore anime and manga. Some of my current favourites in that area are Manabi Straight, Lucky Star and Ouran High School Host Club. When it comes to music I suppose you could say my tastes are quite diverse, running from cute J-pop to what's considered stereotypically "emo" and even a couple of bands that scare my little sister's friends. X3

I think frogs are the cutest, I prefer bright colours to dark, and I;m not the most self-confident person around (although I'm working on it).

Anyways, I think that's quite enough about me, so this is Beyond, over and out! ^w^

||||||||||||||||

b e y o n d H E A R T S

asdfasdf22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:55 am
this is a sample fo the language
bal aŋ hʌ tin-ao hʌt
oa-bar bar-ao, ao-ban ß-ya.
tin-ta tin üp-mɵ-hl.

as a tip with pronouncaiton all the leters are singel sounds and the punctuaiton signs change the rythem.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:56 am
Hello! The name is Element. Ive been Role Playing about 1 year. I love Role Paying, especially When it's about fighting and going on a quest to do something important like saving the world & stuff. I especially like using my characters on Role Playing; IT's AWESOME!!! Well, that's all I can say so see ya around! mrgreen  

Element Guardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Talitha_rize

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:01 pm
My gaian name is Talitha_rize, or Talitha for short. Talitha means 'little girl'. I can be a little girl at heart sometimes. I am a writer. I love languages, and enjoy good roleplaying. I find that roleplaying helps me learn about my own characters and the situations that I might want to put them in. I'm a bookworm, and love to read the posts of other roleplays, while being able to make my own ideas a part of the story. I am currently writing a book, or some books I should say. I am now posting in my journal some of my earlier writings from the story, although it has evolved much from there. I've been on Gaia for almost four years. My main characters as of late are Elizabeth (Eliza), Scarlet, and Eddie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:36 pm
Hello! The 'Tot here. I'm 16 and into a lot of different Role Playing systems: D&D, GURPs, Exalted, BESM, reenacting, free form (Gaia), and basically whatever else I can get my filthy little paws on. My favorite animes are Naruto, One Piece, and Rah Xephon. I enjoy Magic: the Gathering, reading, listening to music, playing the guitar, and a variety of sports. This guild looks like a lot of fun, so here goes! *jumps into the deep end of the guild*  

Dictatortot

Talon Sky

Romantic Phantom

5,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:37 pm
Name's Talon Sky. Not at that good with introductions....too modest. I'm better at true-false. ^_^

I'm looking forward to getting back into the role-playing scene....I haven't RPed in nearly 9 months.

So hello. ^_^ I'm more-or-less an open book, so if you'd like to know something about me simply ask.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games