Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:10 pm

Well, I like em all. Bought myself 2 of each plus an extra. whee
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:43 pm

Not bad I guess, though I was hoping for some kind of snowflake item that had a pose like the falling leaves and petals from that dress.

Eddily

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:45 pm

Noooo! Why Gaia, why?! crying Steampunk?! NOW?!

Well, I've decided that since it's unlikely that I'll be on Gaia for a long time into the future, It's probably okay to just sell off my old stuff.. So here's the deal.

For a time machine item (or letter, but they're worth more than the time machine thing and I want that only anyway.) I'll give whoever can send me a trade request first a Santa's Giftbox 2K5 (6 of 8 ). This is currently worth about 18,000 on the market. (This will only rise in value due to its rarity.) Anyway, I want. gonk

Eeeee! Thank you Rainey! heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:41 pm

Given that my current outfit, for me, is pretty outrageous. I like the more casual looks, you know. I just decided to go with a color theme this time around...

Anywho, I think this month's items are pretty shitty.
Steampunk time machine or whatever? What the hell is that garbage?
Snowflake battle cloak! So sinister! Feel my ephemeral wrath!
The frostbite sword... Useless in temperatures 32 degrees fahrenheit and above.

We're ******** geniuses over here on the Gaia creative team!
No, it's not their fault, they're just giving Gaians what they demand.
Okay, seriously... steampunk?

Captain Scabies

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:53 pm

I like the Frost Bite and Snow Witch items, however, I don't think I'll be using the SW too long(not my style). The FB however, it's cool, and I like collecting the different weapons on Gaia. The Time Machine item was way too clunky though.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Something tells me I will greatly enjoy January's monthly collectible... I can't explain it either! There's just something about that ad... Hmmm... confused

Speculation time!

Marble skin
Statue "friend" - Like the celebrity date thing.
Guns - They better look like realistic even if they're made up! scream

...Or an item that'll finally mean one thing, and one thing only... Gar will finally get himself a man! surprised

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Both MC ads feature butts. blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Garek Maxwell
Something tells me I will greatly enjoy January's monthly collectible... I can't explain it either! There's just something about that ad... Hmmm... confused

Speculation time!

Marble skin
Statue "friend" - Like the celebrity date thing.
Guns - They better look like realistic even if they're made up! scream

...Or an item that'll finally mean one thing, and one thing only... Gar will finally get himself a man! surprised

But Gar has a man. Gar has many, MANY men. wink

If it's another Celebrity Date item, I'm going to go insane. The item was novel, but other than that, it was junk. Unless......unless the MC is going to be like famous statues, but knockoffs of them. (I.E.; the David becomes the Lamid, or that Goddess of Victory, Nike statue will become Goddess of Gaia, Sike or something.)

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:18 pm

FogSage
But Gar has a man. Gar has many, MANY men. wink

If it's another Celebrity Date item, I'm going to go insane. The item was novel, but other than that, it was junk. Unless......unless the MC is going to be like famous statues, but knockoffs of them. (I.E.; the David becomes the Lamid, or that Goddess of Victory, Nike statue will become Goddess of Gaia, Sike or something.)

I'm not a slut though! crying I like to think of myself as alpha with everyone else being my bi-...beta.... ninja ... Or Charlie, with his trusty angels. surprised

That would be a cool item though... at least kinda interesting anyway. They'd have to have a lot of variety though, otherwise it'll be worse than the celebrity date. The celebrities have many uses and are not just limited to "shoulder candy", since I've seen James Bond avatars and even molesting priest avatars with them. I'd say if they're a bunch of statues, then having some options such as a wall or bench or something would be nice too... Though better than those ideas. XD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:43 am

Is everyone ready?

Selene Aries

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 am

Diana Vulpes
Is everyone ready?

Waiting impatiently, as usual... stare I know they have lives and all, but would it really be difficult for them to release the new items at midnight. Just write a script or something.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:45 am

I'm so ready that my eagerness is leaking from my ears! biggrin

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Well, the items are out. The Assassin's Guise and the Masterpiece. I like the Assassin item, for it's clothing if nothing else, and the Masterpiece seems to be engaging as well.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Eh I'm a bit disappointed. First off there were two other poses in the description for the masterpiece that sounded cool, but those were dropped. Then the skin is very lacking in usability. You can't keep your original hair, use contacts, or wigs. I've been wanting a nice white skin for so long and although this one is beautiful as skin, the hair sucks. I would love nothing more than an option to use our own hair to be added, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

The assassin one I like some of the clothes, but the guns are a little disappointing. Would have been nice to have gotten a nice little hand held gun.

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:47 pm

I want the Masterpiece! crying I particularly like the Starry Night piece. The assassin thing looks pretty neat too.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games