Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:23 pm
((Yeah it is good to step up, now that schools out, it will be much easier. Though I will be doing more then Gaia on my break, I will try to get on everyday for a few moments at least. And go ahead, suspence is good.))

Mokuba looked down at Yamis body on his lap, the dead weight was becoming unbareable. Besides the fact he still did not like Yami all that much. Especially due to how he seemed to be sucking everything out of his brother. 'Thats all he cares about now, his little b***h. He doesn't even care about his wounds, just Yami." a voice spat. 'But.. thats what lovers do isn't it?.. Love the person before themselves?' he thought in responce, trying to make sence of everything.'Maybe so...but your next..in the things he cares less about.' the voice replied.

His eyes clenched, he didn't want to hear anymore, think anymore. But it was no use, he had become use to the voices haunting him beyond his control. Even if they made him think maniacal(sp?)thoughts, but he was more worried about the other side of him. That was the thing that caused his life to spiral downward. Ruining his relationship with his brother, they use to be so close until now. Though apart of it was Setos lack of attention towards him, he never wished for it to go this far. What was wrong with him he wondered, certainly if Seto didn't understand no one would. Then, with a blink of an eye, his feelings changed.

He felt a load suddenly upon his shoulder, his head shot up. His eyes gazed at redish black hair tickling his nose. A little more down, he could see Yugis face. Yugi was so close, Mokuba could hear his responce right by his ear. The whispers tingling his sences, chilling his spine. He took a deep breath in, his shoulders tensing. He was still not use to anyone being this close to him, even his brother never layed on his shoulder before. With his exhale however, his shoulders loosened letting Yugis head sink down slightly as his shoulders fell. Once every inch of breath had escaped him, he rested his head upon Yugis in contentment.

He wasn't sure what to think anymore, Yugi made his emotions scatter. All of his thoughts raced through his mind, was Yugi to be trusted? He trusted the pharoah once before, that was a big mistake he had made. He was stupid then, could he risk it again. After his own brother had broken his trust. If he couldn't trust his brother to the full extent, then who could he trust? A lover? Doubtful. There was no need to worry about it now, they had to get out of this cab. Then maybe, he could tell Yugi what was happening. His eyes shifted to the window, unsure of anything anymore. Hoping to find some confort in the dakrness of the night sky, the moon radiating as he searched through the stars for some hope of an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:10 pm
Yuugi felt the pressure of Mokuba's head against his own and couldn't help but sigh yet again. He closed his eyes. He felt so relaxed all of a sudden, it was almost vexing. He felt...empty...

He knew that Yami was in critical condition--he would have moved! He still didn't move!

And yet... he was focusing on the smell of Mokuba's hair. Was it because he felt so helpless? Was it really appropriate that he was smelling the other boy anyhow? He and Mokuba were in such different positions in this situation... ANd yet... at the same time... he felt like Mokuba was the only one who understood what he was going through. It was an odd feeling... He decided to blame it on the situation--He was thinking so wierd because the situation was wierd...

Suddenly, the car swerved and the back tire jumped up and down like it had just run over a curb. Yuugi's eyes snapped open. They were at the hospital! They'd finally made it!! Yami was going to be okay now! They could just... like... use smelling salts or something, right? And he'd wake up and then probably...

Yuugi immagined what it'd be like when Yami woke up. He'd slowly turn those lashes up and look at everyone in the room curriously. Then he'd probably just smile and say something witty like 'Sorry about that. I guess I just needed caffeine.' And then Yuugi would laugh but of course, he'd still be mad...

But then what would happen? Seto wouldn't be there... Seto would be getting his wounds treated... That meant that he and Mokuba would be doing the explaining. But, if Yuugi said that Seto was the one who went back in and grabbed him...if he told Yami about how Seto had completely disregarded his own safety to save Yami... He'd just love him all the more, wouldn't he?

Yuugi turned his face slightly on Mokuba's shoulder so that his nose touched the boy. "And if that happens, I'll just be forgotten again," Yuugi thought. He took a couple of seconds to just breathe in Mokuba's scent again to try to clear his mind.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:13 pm
((aww, cute 4laugh at least I think so sweatdrop ))

Mokuba looked down at Yugi, feeling his slight movements about his shoulder. But it wasn't long before he looked back out the window. Even with the feeling Yugi was giving him, he still could not stop thinking about Seto. Not to mention all these things that seemed to be wrong with him. Besides, it was hard to keep a trust for Yugi. He never was one to trust easily. Now, not even trusting Seto like he use to, could he trust another? It was all complicated, but so far he seemed fine for now. But he could not even remember something bad he had supposidly(sp?) done.

The night was a beautiful sight from the cab. He always had a fancy for just driving around, so much to see when you slowed down. That didn't happen much anymore, Seto was always in a rush. What if Yami would be the one to change him? Was that what bothered him, the fact that he may not be the one to get his brother to the way he use to be. Maybe Yami was better for him then he was, especially his unexplainable actions. Who was to say that Seto wasn't his next target, he would never hurt his brother. Then again, he never was one to want to kill anyone. Maybe when he first met Yugi, but he never thought of killing, but hurting. And now Yugi was becoming closer to him...what if he were to hurt him too? 'I'm dangerous..' he thought.

Then, he could feel a small breeze on his hair. His eyes looked down to catch Yugi taking in his hairs scent. His eyes filled with shock, quickly gazing forward instead of the window. Was Yugi finding comfort in his hairs scent? This was crazy, but why did it appeal to him? He figured it was because he was feeling needed by someone. It did feel good, but maybe that was the problem. He did not want to grow close to Yugi, especially with how things have been lately. It was for his safety that he did not get closer. 'This is just to calm him down from Yami..nothing more..I can't..I can't let things get deeper. I dont want to hurt him..' he thought to himself. His eyes clentched tightly, on his now rosey cheeks.

Then, with a sudden turn, Mokuba almost went flying into Seto. The only thing stopping him is a hand gripping the seat between them. Subconciously, another hand grabbed the part of Yamis body that was on his lap. Keeping Yami in place on their laps. 'Did I just protect Yami?!' he wondered in disbelief. Once the swerve was complete, he quickly pulled his hand away from the body. Looking out of Setos window, the hospital was right there. They had stopped, they made it and by the looks of Yami they made it alright. "Let's ge-" he cut off. Once again feeling Yugi breatheing in his scent. Mokuba couldn't help but smile. But he had to stay focused, "Let's get out..we have to hurry." Mokuba stated before attempting to move. Before even exiting the car, there was a stretcher coming out to meet them.

"Hurry, give him to us." one of the doctors called form the stretcher.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 pm
(Yea. We try, don't we? mrgreen )

Yuugi's eyes snapped open when he heard the doctor's words, and he shifted off of Mokuba's shoulder. He wasn't sure how he could help--he wanted to--but he wasn't in the right position to. He was on the other side of the car with Yami's legs while Seto had the upper torso...

In his mind, he silently impricated Seto for being able to help Yami more than he could at the moment. The doctors handled Yami with a little less than delicacy, and Yuugi was about to yell at them for it, but they were already rushing Yami into the building--he hadn't even been securely fastened onto the stretcher yet!

They probably thought he was dead.

But, he's not, right? I mean... he's got a pulse...
One of the doctors was asking what happened and if Yami had any allergies. An oxygen mask was slipped over Yami's nose and mouth.

"No allergies--" Yuugi said quickly, "And I...we don't know--he was in a fire and then he was just... down..."
"Fire!?" One of the doctors said. He nodded to one of the male nurses and he rushed off somewhere else. He was actually going to the front desk to inform the police, but he never said where he was off to.
"Doctor--" One of the other nurses said. She was pointing to Seto's arms.
"Yes, go," he said simply to her. "You boys wait outside.
"But I--"
"You'll only get in the way, and every second counts!" the doctor scolded angrilly as he rolled Yami into a room. He shut the door behind him with his foot and rushed over to meet the others who were congregating around him.

Yuugi watched them until the curtain was pulled shut. "No..." he said softly, spreading his fingers on the wire-strengthened glass. He didn't want to let Yami out of his sight.

For a moment, he forgot about Mokuba and Seto. He spun around and sat on a bench outside the room. His elbows were placed on the outside of his knees and his head sunk into his hands. He felt worthless. He'd only get in the way? He just wanted to make sure that Yami would be okay! Yami was all...Yami was all I had left..." he spoke to no one in particular. It struck him then, that he'd used the past voice. "No! he has to be alright...he's going to be alright..." he assured himself. He sighed in dismay. Yami was the only thing that he had left. His grandfather had died a few years earlier due to old age, and now most of his friends had probably perished in that fire! He remembered what he had thought when Seto had brought it up... He had thought, 'Who cares! Let's go!'

He wanted to cry, but he couldn't. He wanted to feel better... but there wasn't anything. Feeling lost, he only sighed again.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:12 pm
[I think I'm a little lost... We're still i the car and Yami's in the hospital now? Or... Wha-? ^^;]

As Yami was rushed in, Seto followed him with his eyes as long as he could.
He then sat down on the bench behind him. Confuzed, he was. He barely remembered what happened.
He and Yami had good sex in some storage room... Twice, even... If he remembered it right, that was... He had hit Mokuba in the face... Yami had almost been shot... So had Mokuba... They all almost died in the flames.. Then... The cab, that came out of nowhere... Then.. this. Yami was rushed into the hospital. He leaned his head in his hands, and sighed. He then realized something.
Things felt... Different... The way his hands touched his head... it was so... Weird... His hands also felt odd... It was as if... Then, he knew what was wrong: His face felt his hands, but his hands didn't feel his face!
This caused him to sit up straight in shock.
He looked at his hands, as if he had no clue how the burns got there.

A nurse then appeared out of nowhere [ to him] , and asked him to come along. "Wha-..? No! I need to stay here! I'm not going anywhere!" he replied, but the stubborn lady wouldn't give up.
She finally managed to take him along and took care of his burns.

[I can't play charas like the nurse. x__X;]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:02 pm
((No, I think they're all in the hospital, there are benches, or chairs, out in the halls of the hospital. With how the doctors were rushing him to a room, I suspect they were there to answer questions about Yami. So their in a hospital, all of them. Plus the doctors saw his cuts, and then they rushed them out of the room in the hall, Seto and Mokuba included.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:13 am
(Yes, they're all in the hall outside Yami's room. Yuugi is sitting on a bench, Mokuba is standing, and a nurse is bugging Seto to take care of his wounds. Another person went and called the police because Yami was unconsious and Seto had burns--so they wanted to inform them incase something had been reported.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:27 am
[Hokies^^ *edits former post*]  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:25 am
Yuugi watched Seto being taken to another room. He was glad, for some reason, that Seto was being taken care of as well... after all, he did risk his life to save Yami... 'And what did I do? I froze.' he turned to look back into the room where Yami was, but they still had the curtain closed. He could hear some of the noise though, and it was quite unnerving.

"He's still not responding..."
"But--that can't mean that he's..."
"No--see? Look..."
"Oh..."
"Isn't there anything we can do?"
"We've already tried the salts."
"Shock won't work...not in this case..."
"Right."
"No...I don't think there is anything we can do..."
"He's just not responding."

A silence followed.
"That other boy had burns... check him...we may as well do what little we can..."
"I don't see much..."
"Good...that's good..."

Yuugi's breath caught in his throat. By the sounds of it, things weren't going well at ALL. It almost sounded like...

Another silence followed.
"Should we tell them now?"
"Are you sure there isn't ANYTHING that we can do?"
"No... this one's a vegetable. He's in god's hands now...."

Was Yami dead...?

Silence.
"He's so young too..."
Then the door opened and a doctor came out. He seemed to be more interested in taking off his gloves than looking at Mokuba and Yuugi though. He gave them a sympathetic glance before he started off down the hallway. "Excuse me," another doctor said, having appeared from the room, "Are you the close familly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:21 pm
Mokuba sat in the chairs, watching them take his brother away. Apart of him wanted to go after him, be there for him. But for some reason, he stayed by Yugis side. Besides, he figured the last thing his brother wanted to see was him. Looking down the hall longingly, he stayed in his chair. His gaze fell to the tiles on the floor. He began to play with his fingers, glancing up at Yugi at some times. Though not for long before reaching the floor again. Being some sort of a silent support for the boy. There was not much he could say, all he could do was be there. He could hear the doctors clearly, something was wrong. Was Yami dead? No..he could not be. They said he was a vegetable, that means he was alive. But with that being the case, he might as well have been dead. Vegetables had low chances of waking up, if they did, it was rare that they would be the same. That just meant more pain for his brother.

The doctor came out and his glance did not make Mokuba feel at ease. He looked at Yugi, feeling sorry for the boy. There was nothing he could do for him, at this point, he was sure that his company did not help either. He just stared at the doctor helplessly, until he broke the silence. With that question, Mokuba stood up. "Hes his brother, I'm just a friend here for support..I'll leave you two alone for the moment. " he replied. Then he glanced at Yugi, his eyes showing sympathy. "Come get me if you need me..I'm going to go find my brother..I suppose.." he explained, trailing off. Before Yugi could answer him, he had already started down the hall. He hoped Yugi had played along with the lie he fed the doctor, either way, they were close enough to brothers anyway.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:03 am
Yuugi watched wide-eyed as Mokuba suddenly left him and the doctor alone. He actually would have preferred him to stay, but he knew that Mokuba was just trying to be considerate. He wrung his hands as he sat, and finally brought his eyes back to the doctor. He didn't want him to say a word. He knew that whatever the doctor was going to say...it wasn't going to be good. All he wanted to know was that Yami was 100% okay. That he was about to walk out of the room all by himself...
..but he knew that it was just fool's hope.

"Your brother has suffered severe trauma to the head," the doctor began. The boy didn't appear to be listening... but he continued anyhow. "all of his vital signs are perfectly normal--" that sure got his attention-- "--save for one." God, he hated being the one to tell people. It was always so difficult! It was so hard being able to stand there and to act indifferent while he broke people's hearts. This one was no different. "Your brother has slipped into a coma...
"Do you know when he'll come out? Yuugi asked immediately, hoping that Yami's case would be a special one, and that the doctor would be able to tell him a specific time and date. Again, though, he knew that it was fool's hope.
"Unfortunately, there is no possible way that we can determine that. He could be under for an hour, a month, even several years...and...sometimes...they don't..." Yuugi's eyes widened. Never...? Was Yami going to be like this forever?
"Is there any way to wake him up?"
"Well...no..." the doctor said. Behind him, Yami was being wheeled out of the room on a rolling bed. "They've got to come out on their own free will." The doctor noticed that Yuugi was watching 'his brother' being wheeled out, so he backed off a little. "Go ahead..." he said softly.

Surprisingly, the boy didn't jump up right away and run down the hall. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, and then didn't move for a moment. When he did get up, it appeared as if nothing at all was wrong....like nothing was abnormal at all...He was just a regular boy in a hospital going to see his healing friend...just a normal visit...

When Yuugi caught up to Yami, he had been wheeled into a room and was starting to be hooked up to several machines. Yuugi couldn't watch. He tried to stay strong for the other, but as soon as he saw him, his resolve snapped in two.

He took a quick check at the room number and went off to find Mokuba and Seto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:52 am
Seto was sitting on the edge of a bed, having the nurse take care of his burns. She had told him he was going to be stuck with some nasty scars, but that he was going to be okay. After hearing that, his mind had drifted off.
Off to where Yami was, and how he would be.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:50 pm
Mokuba walked down the long halls of the hospital. With every few steps he would pass by another sick or dying person. This did not improve his mood any, it made him feel worse. It felt wierd heading off to go see Seto, especially thinking on how he may be the last person Seto wanted to see. He became more nervous as he got to the room. The lady at the reception desk had informed him that his brother was in room 367. THe numbers were getting higher and higher as he walked on. He read off 364,365, 366..then he stopped. Staring up at the door before him, not able to do much else. It read room 367, and he did nothing. Reaching for the doorknob slowly, his hands began to sweat. Before it even touched the knob, he pulled away. His other hand clasping the one that almost opened the door.

Giving up, he sat down in the chair in front of the room. His head fell into his hands. How could he see Seto after how he acted? Besides that he was still a little scared of him. He did not want to be hit again. It was a good thing that nothing seemed to have triggered the other side of him. At the moment, he felt normal, and he remembered everything that has happened so far. Besides the incident that others remembered and he didn't. All he knew was that something was wrong with him, and he did not know what. Now afraid to approch his brother, also in fear of harming him. He didn tjust not trust Seto, he didn't trust himself or anyone else for that matter. He just left his face in his hands, letting out a few soft sobs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:17 pm
Yuugi was about to turn back, but he saw Mokuba sitting down out of the corner of his eye. He stood accross from him silently. Everything was just falling apart for everyone. Seeing Mokuba cry made his heart twinge. Perhaps it was because it shed light on the gravity of the situation. 'But no...it's more than that...' he realized.

He wasn't sure if Mokuba saw him there or not.
But then again, that wasn't exactly important at the moment.
"Hey..." he said gently, squeezing Mokuba's shoulder. "Everything...it's going to alright, you know? It's going to be fine." Yes, that was it...
The more he focused on others, the less awful he felt, himself.

"Sadness is a sign of strength, not weakness. Never be affraid to show your true feelings Yuugi."

Yuugi closed his eyes. He could still remember the day that Yami had told him that. He could remember his voice, his expression, his motions... Now he was lying on a bed attatched to a resperator.

"It'll be alright," he repeated more strongly to the boy. He moved his hand farther down the other's back and began to rub small circles while he slid next to him into a vacant seat.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:54 am
When the nurse was done taking care of Seto's burns for now, she allowed him to leave the room. His ankles, wrists and hands had suffered from serious burns, but the rest of his arms and legs would cure by themselves in a week or so. Bandages with cool gel were on his wrists, hands and ankles, which he hated the sight of. It made him look fragile, he thought.
He left the room followed by the nurse, who went another way when he stopped in front of Mokuba and Yuugi.

[His feet are ok because of them shoes. 3nodding And no, I can't play made up flat charas like nurses. crying ]  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games