Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:45 pm

"Might as well tell you....There is a wolf following me everywhere and it is freaking me out!!!!!"Yells Sora!!!
(I think I know who it is!!!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:50 pm

Arkanna turns into her human form, rubbing her ear, that was closest to Sora, "Thanx for tellin' me!!!" she yells back. She then sits there, cross legged, rubbing her ear.

Seilene laughed...

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:00 pm

"Oh!!!Your welcome!"Sora says turning into her human and standing up and dusting herself off then she stops "I smell the wolf!!!That is stalking me!!!!" Sora yells looking into the bushes

Note:Hero left earlier to look around and get some food so it's just the 3 girls!!!!Bum Bum BUM!!!!!!! rofl
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:07 pm

Seilene stays in her wolf form, but looks to where Sora's eyes where looking.

Arkanna still in her human form, got up, and started towards the bushes. Rolling her sleeves up, she yells, "Alright you, whoever you are, Come out now or i'll drag you out!!! No one gets to have themselves be talked about and causes me ear pain!!!"

((i can't think of how to say the last sentence correctly, so i hope you get what im trying to say sweatdrop ))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:19 pm

(I get it!!!)

"Arkanna don't go by yourself he could be a raper!!!!"

(sorry if it is too inappopriate........just pm me if it is)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:23 pm

scream "I don't care! I'll teach that bum to mess with me!!" She turned back to look at Sora, while saying that.

Seilene looked at Arkanna, "Your attitude is what's gonna get you killed someday, Arkanna....."

((its fine w/me))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:37 pm

(that was message was mostly for the guild leader but good that it isn't for you!!! 3nodding )

"AHA!!!!Found you!!You Perv!!!!",Sora heard Hero yell and headed towards his way of his voice.......
(Sry it is diffrent of what I said I wanted but that part kinda fit in the puzzle!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:44 pm

Arkanna paused, with a stupid look on her face, "Huh... H-Hero...."

((oooo ok))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:49 pm

Sora ran to Hero....and saw him holding a tannish Brown wolf (he is human form)
"Kiyoshi I know Sora's description was just like you....dude your sad...",said Hero shaking his head........'H-Hero who is this?",asked Sora confused completly confused
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:56 pm

Seilene ran to Sora, Hero, and the other guy. She changed to her human form. She watched saying, "Yea, Hero, who's he..."

Arkanna turned and looked from where she was, she was abit angry at the guy and didn't want Seilene to get mad at her if she said what she was thinking. Arkanna crossed her arms and watched.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:03 pm

Hero sweatdropped...."This is my good friend Kiyoshi........Sora he is the perv that was following you around.....sry for his weirdness.."said Hero rubbing the back of his head and dropping Kiyoshi......once on the ground Kiyoshi turned human and looked at the girls....

Sora went behind Arkanna not trustung this guy...."Arkanna I don't trust him...'you say whispering to her...

Kiyoshi once in his human form leans on a tree and says "Hero you travelin with 3 girls you luck dog".......he says eyeing the girls

(Perv!!!! scream )
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:15 pm

Arkanna made this face stare and turned to walk away, "I already don't like him...." She returned to her wolf form and laid under a tree.

Seilene still watched, but turned to Arkanna when she left.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:18 pm

"Neither do I"Sora says turning back to her wolf form and sits down by Arkanna"Hero how can you like him?'Sora asks suspicously.......
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:39 pm

Selene looked at kiyoshi then at Sora and Arkanna. She looked back at Kiyoshi and then turned into her wolf form, trotting back to Sora and Arkanna. She then sat down on the other side of arkanna.

arkanna looked at Hero, "Yea, what Sora said, so tell us Hero....."she had a stupid grin on her face.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:23 pm

"Yes Hero please tell us"Sora says sarcastly and looking at Hero

"Ah hehehe" he says rubbing the back of his head
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games