Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:26 pm

Sora smelling the air thinks to herself, I've never smelt this wolf before, maybe I should go greet them...
Agreeing to what she thought she headed towards the new wolf, hoping they wouldn't go awya before she got to meet them.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:30 pm

Desarai Lifts her head up and lets her senses take over she then realizes that she was on the lands of a pack. She shifts her legs starting to feel uncomfortable she starts to berate herself mentally,I should have been paying more attention to my surroundings. She sighs softly her ears the perk forward catching sounds in the underbrush.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:36 pm

After heading west for a couple of minutes Sora comes from under the underbrush. Seeing the She-wolf she smiles, "Hello.."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:45 pm

Slightly startled desarai shits and turns towards the she-wolf she dips her head in greeting and says, "Hello, my name is Desarai." She looks around then up at the moon. A soft breeze floats softly through her fur ruffiling it playfully.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:50 pm

Sora smiled again, "Nice to meet you Desarai, I'm Sora..."
Sora replied as she looked around the small clearing, the brook, some trees, and the moon.
After a couple of minutes of looking around she looks back at Desarai. "Are you new here?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:59 pm

Desarai smiles slightly then says,"Its very nice meeting you as well Sora." She then looks around once again taking in the scenerie thinking to herself,This is such a beautiful place. She then looks at sora and answers her question,"Yes, Im new here im not sure of where im going yet, but I plan on staying for awhile I hope." She then shifts uncomfortably thinking,I have to keep my guard and im always moving because he keeps on following me. I hope he has lost my trail this time. She looks at sora smiling but her violet eyes are sad and slightly wary.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:07 pm

Sora's intelligant blood red eyes looked into Desarai's violet ones, seeing the sadness and wariness she askes, "Were you traveling long ways?" She was hoping she could help this new wolf feel comfortable and help with any trouble the wolf was bearing.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:17 pm

Desarai looks at sora unsure of what to say for she didn't want to leave she wants to enjoy her life for the first time. She then speaks her eyes watchful for a reaction,"I have been traveling for quite awhile, but whenever i would settle down someone from my past seems to track me down, and i don't want to be with him." She shifts her legs once again gracefully sitting upon her rump. She glances around wondering what sora's reaction will be.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:22 pm

Sora really didn't give any reaction, "Hmmm....that will be trouble if he shows up here..." She then looked around, being the kindhearted person she was she would happily help this wolf, but she didn't want Desarai to think she was weird or something like that.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:27 pm

Desarai looks at her she smiles at sora kindly showing more of her character behind the wall she holds when meeting new people. She sighs then says,"I don't want to cause any trouble, I hope i could eventually talk to the alpha and let him/her know to see if it would be ok if i join......" Desarai wasn't sure of what else to say so she just lifts her head and stare at the moon her hopes coming to the surface.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:31 pm

Sora smiled, "Well, welcome to the pack Desarai! It is nice for you to join!" She said laughing a bit, "You really don't need to ask Slighter, I joined without asking him. Heck, I didn't even know him.."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:38 pm

Desarai smiles slightly at sora's laughter not really hearing much of it herself. She realizes that this might be the best place for her to be at that very moment. She then says," Thank you for welcoming me to the pack. I was taught to ask permission its basically ingrained in me so until I talk to your alpha slighter i can't say i am totally part of the pack. It would just make me feel more comfortable with it." Realizing she was rambling slightly she smiles sheepishly at sora. She then asks," Do you know where I might take a bath? Im awefully dirty and i wanted to stretch my human legs a bit." She looks around then back at sora.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:44 pm

Sora smiled and nodded, turning into her human form. Her long blood red hair down, stopping right at the end of her back, her black blindfold over her eyes, "The hotsprings of course!"

((Go ahead and post here after this reply then I'll reply to yours in the hotsprings.}}
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm

Desarai smiles she looks up at sora in her human form thinking that she was pretty. She then asks," Where are the hot springs at?" She looks around not going to shift into her human form until she gets to the springs.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:55 pm

Sora looks around thinking about it for a second, "It should probably be west.."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games