Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:08 am
Charlie Mars
Well hello there.

NAME: Gary (or Emperor Magus Caligula depending on who you talk to)
APPEARANCE: Scruffy metal'er: baggy jeans, metal shirts/hoodies, boots, messy long black hair
FAV. BANDS: The big three: Pantera, (old) In Flames, Metallica
SEXUALITY: Male, straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I think I've found someone
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, reading, rocking out, sleeping
PERSONALITY: Chilled, docile, the archetypal 'doormat' xd
PET PEEVES: People that laugh or shout at me because of the way I dress
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: the path of least resistance, chilling, rocking to (but not comprehensively) metal, black metal, death metal, prog, rock, classic rock and classical music. Anything thats not (most) rap or r'n'b. Band clothing and jewellry. Chilling with friends and letting the future go hang as long as I'm having a good time with them.
Dislikes: Being woken up, chavs, (most) rap and rappers.
REASON FOR JOINING: Austin invited me biggrin

Welcome to our little corner of gaia. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:28 am
Uh, erm... hi.

NAME: Sharon (buds call me Kitten for wierd, unspecified reasons)
APPEARANCE: 5'4", long messed up black hair, brown eyes, wearing fingerless gloves, an old trenchcoat, a Pink Floyd LS shirt, jeans and combat boots, carrying Laurell K. Hamilton's The Lunatic Cafe and a mysterious expression
FAV. BANDS: HIM, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Nirvana, Dead Kennedys... the list goes on.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual. I know, I'm greedy.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Just broke up with my bf. Oh well.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, playing guitar and piano, acting silly, causing psychological trauma, pointing out the wierd things that no one cares to know
PERSONALITY: I'm kind of shy until you get to know me, then I'm a hyperactive little fun friend. I like long walks on the beach in the moonlight and lycanthropes. Also vampires. How I love my vampires.
PET PEEVES: StIcKy CaPs, overnight book checkout (who's gonna be back the next day?), super happy giggly "I'm so much better than you" people
LIKES: Vampire things. Vampire merch, movies, books, and parephinelia. Also, I like splatter-horror movies, George A. Romero (thanks for making this siggy pic - couldn't have said it better myself), Jhonen Vasquez and all his creations, smoking, Johnny Depp and all of Tim Burton's and Quentin Tarantino's movies.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I'd been on Gaia for more than a year and had yet to join a frikkin guild. This looked interesting.  

MurderousxLenore

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:37 am
Welcome to the guild. *hands over a basket of fresh cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:27 pm
I found it!! Thanks again!!

NAME: Lauren
APPEARANCE: 5'3" (...so short xD); shoulder length, brown hair (with bangs that are three inches longer than the rest of it); brown/green eyes... depending on the light and all that oddness sweatdrop , usually wearing either black baggy pants of comfort, or brightly colored raver pants, and either an anime shirt, or a sarcastic one.
FAV. BANDS: Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Miyavi, TM Revolution, The Offspring, The Cure, Living End, Eve of Destiny, some Evinesance... which I can't spell...
SEXUALITY: Bisexual... I'm just a picease that way. xD
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a boyfriend.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Ranting, reading Manga, trying to draw, writing, swimming, bowling, people watching, "stalking", and ranting.
PERSONALITY: ...it really depends on my environment, actually. When I'm around large crowds/ strangers/ people who are trying to flog me to death with bibles, I tend to be very quite and stay as far away as possible. When I'm around friends, or someone that I just feel comfortable around (...if that makes sense...) I'm talkative, sometimes very hyper, perverted, and I yell... a lot...
PET PEEVES: Someone getting praised for something that I did FIVE MINTUES AGO, people not being able to speak english properly... ever, people who feel they are better than me for no reason, "You're wrong beccause I said so..." people, and people that constantly contradict themselves, and people who change their minds at the drop of a hate because its "new and popular!", and little dogs that bark all the time stressed
LIKES: Anime, manga, JRock, Gothic Rori fashion, visual kei fashion, George Carlin, art, reading, DDR, RPGs, big dogs, the ocean/ oceanography, biology, and fire.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm pretty new to Gaia and this guild didn't seem as uptight or "YOU'RE A NOOB! DIIIIIIIIIIE!!" as most of the other ones. Besides... it looked interesting.

Eibin

Mars Barrex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:33 pm
lurichan

Oh, she gets fresh cookies xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:46 pm
Charlie Mars
lurichan

Oh, she gets fresh cookies xd
*tackles Sir Charles.*  

Muted Faith9

HellMary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:11 pm
NAME: Nora
APPEARANCE: black,brown/ hazel
FAV. BANDS: Any Rock/Heavy Metal
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, forenic, debate, reading, writing, drawing
RELIGION: Wicca
PERSONALITY: sad, deppresive, evil to happy in like 5 mintues flat
PET PEEVES: Stuipd questens like what my pet peeves are
DISLIKES: People who think they know everything, bad music.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:12 pm
lurichan

COOKIES YAY! mrgreen  

HellMary

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:57 pm
Welcome, kiddos! Have a doughnut! They're better than cookies!

*Offers*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:53 pm
NAME: Beatrice{{Fuzzball}}

APPEARANCE: Brown/red/copper/black/blonde/burgundy hair. {{O.O Wow that's a lot...}} Green eyes, hispanic so my skin is slightly darker... Oooh heck just go see my My Space. ^^ Normally I'm dressed in black, especially baggy pants, or jeans along with whatever shirt I can find, and almost always I wear my hoodie. And normally my hair is loaded with half a bottle of gel so it's stringy and glossy and oh so fun. ^^

FAV. BANDS: Anything really... But my fave stuff is J-rock/J-pop, and pretty much all rock.

SEXUALITY: Female, straight, that's all there is to it. ^-^

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, drawing, singing, acting, dancing, martial arts, video games, cooking, role playing, computers... -drones on and on-

PERSONALITY: Somehow, I'm really hyper a lot. But I can be pretty serious when needed. XD Um... Can be pretty loveable when with my friends, but to other people I don't know, well... I don't let them in and do whatever I can to make sure they don't bug me. But of course, there's always those people that are so stubborn that they end up being my bestest best friends. ^^ Silly Saika-Chan doesn't like goths but she likes me! XDDDD

PET PEEVES: Preppy, preppy you know what's. >/////< And people judging me before they know the real me.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Uhrm... Anime. ^^ I love anime, yesy yes yes yes I do... And randomness is good. -points to Nora- Thankyou for reminding me of that. =^-^= As for things I dislike, again, the preppy, preppy you know what's.

REASON FOR JOINING: -shrug- Looked like a cool guild! ^^

[B-Chan]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:40 pm
VASFuzzball
NAME: Beatrice{{Fuzzball}}

APPEARANCE: Brown/red/copper/black/blonde/burgundy hair. {{O.O Wow that's a lot...}} Green eyes, hispanic so my skin is slightly darker... Oooh heck just go see my My Space. ^^ Normally I'm dressed in black, especially baggy pants, or jeans along with whatever shirt I can find, and almost always I wear my hoodie. And normally my hair is loaded with half a bottle of gel so it's stringy and glossy and oh so fun. ^^

FAV. BANDS: Anything really... But my fave stuff is J-rock/J-pop, and pretty much all rock.

SEXUALITY: Female, straight, that's all there is to it. ^-^

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, drawing, singing, acting, dancing, martial arts, video games, cooking, role playing, computers... -drones on and on-

PERSONALITY: Somehow, I'm really hyper a lot. But I can be pretty serious when needed. XD Um... Can be pretty loveable when with my friends, but to other people I don't know, well... I don't let them in and do whatever I can to make sure they don't bug me. But of course, there's always those people that are so stubborn that they end up being my bestest best friends. ^^ Silly Saika-Chan doesn't like goths but she likes me! XDDDD

PET PEEVES: Preppy, preppy you know what's. >/////< And people judging me before they know the real me.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Uhrm... Anime. ^^ I love anime, yesy yes yes yes I do... And randomness is good. -points to Nora- Thankyou for reminding me of that. =^-^= As for things I dislike, again, the preppy, preppy you know what's.

REASON FOR JOINING: -shrug- Looked like a cool guild! ^^

Welcome ^^
*gives cookie*
(Because they're better than doughnuts)
XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:52 pm
NAME: Shirley (Real) or Austina
APPEARANCE: Naturally Golden Blonde Hair to the the waist. Blue eyes, pale skin, Freckles (when I go outside they start to really show), 5'4", Toned, Flexible, Glasses.
FAV. Music: Celtic, New Age, Classical, Rap, Rock-n-Roll.
SEXUALITY: Stright
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and loving it
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Massage Therapy, Herbs, Gardening, Reading, Acting, Dancing (Tap, Irish Step, Bellydance, Ballroom, Hip-Hop, Jazz)
PERSONALITY: Very Outgoing around people I like.
PET PEEVES: People who don't put shopping carts in the cart thing.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Celtic, Wicca, Witchcraft, Massage Therapy, Anotomy, Languages (Irish, Welsh, Latin, German, Thai, Japanese, Spanish.) Know: English and American.
Dislikes: Closed minded people. People who Steal stuff from me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought I could strike up some good conversations here, also it is the most active guild I have.

Lady Austina

[B-Chan]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:25 am
C-c-c-cookies. o.o *tackles cookies* *nibbles happily* Oh yes. ^^ How did you know Fuzzball loved cookies? XD Hahah I have a feeling I'm gonna fit right in here. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:20 am
Lady Austina
NAME: Shirley (Real) or Austina
APPEARANCE: Naturally Golden Blonde Hair to the the waist. Blue eyes, pale skin, Freckles (when I go outside they start to really show), 5'4", Toned, Flexible, Glasses.
FAV. Music: Celtic, New Age, Classical, Rap, Rock-n-Roll.
SEXUALITY: Stright
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and loving it
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Massage Therapy, Herbs, Gardening, Reading, Acting, Dancing (Tap, Irish Step, Bellydance, Ballroom, Hip-Hop, Jazz)
PERSONALITY: Very Outgoing around people I like.
PET PEEVES: People who don't put shopping carts in the cart thing.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Celtic, Wicca, Witchcraft, Massage Therapy, Anotomy, Languages (Irish, Welsh, Latin, German, Thai, Japanese, Spanish.) Know: English and American.
Dislikes: Closed minded people. People who Steal stuff from me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought I could strike up some good conversations here, also it is the most active guild I have.

Welcome to our little corner of gaia, have a cookie or more and enjoy yourself *gives a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Luna_Winter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:25 am
NAME: Amanda
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Kittie, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Cradle of Filth
SEXUALITY: pansexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: engaged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: painting, reading, getting online, drawing
PERSONALITY: I can be opinionated. I am nice to those who are nice to me.
PET PEEVES: incorrect grammar.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: painting, cookies, food, shopping, writing, reading, psychology. dislikes: arrogance, sarcasm in arguments, to much pride
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounds interesting.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games