Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 am
she wakes up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes "what? oh right" she yawns and gets out of bed, a skeleton came into her room and brought her a outfit "thank you" she said in the skeletons head, once they were gone, she put on the new outfit, she smiled and walked out of the room  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*walks to lab and lays down and seals the entrance* hmm i wonder... *opens bookshelf and walks through it* lets see the book of the necromonger.*grabs book* passage 4, love spells. nah lola already likes me. passage 8 becoming the master of puppets. must sacrifice a good friend. nope wont do it. passage 6 the puppet lord. must make someone fall in deep love with you. hmm i think i can do that. maybe...*goes to sleep and wakes up the next morning* ok so i have to make someone fall in deep love with me. oh dang its almost 8 better go wake up lola and sora. *runs upstairs*hey lola sora breakfast cmon.

[Me: Lola likes you isn't that enough?] *Comes down* Hi! *Pulls out a mysterous book*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:50 am
were your sleeping accommodations comfortable? *takes a bite of the apple and places a biscuit on his plate* if not i can arrange for the skeletons to modify it to your needs. oh and lola your room should be finished today. they've placed a non breakable spell in there, in case of another heartless invasion. What book is that sora?

[no i need to become the master of puppets for something, youll find out later]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 am
she smiled "thanks again for letting me use your room, and yes my sleeping was good" she took a sip of some water  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:54 am
*Doesn't respond* .......  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:24 pm
she looks at her "what book is it?" she asked her gold eyes curiously looking to see if she could read the cover of the book  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at her "what book is it?" she asked her gold eyes curiously looking to see if she could read the cover of the book

.... *Doesn't respond* ........a book on transforming and anything pertaining to magic...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

.... *Doesn't respond* ........a book on transforming and anything pertaining to magic...
"oh how neat" she said smiling "i know some of that stuff, once you get the hang of it you can do alot of things, it gets easy" she said looking at the book then at her  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

"oh how neat" she said smiling "i know some of that stuff, once you get the hang of it you can do alot of things, it gets easy" she said looking at the book then at her

*Hair change to solid wind* ...I hate it when that happens... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:35 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*Hair change to air* ...I hate it when that happens... sweatdrop
she smiled "it looks nice" she looked at the book "mind if i see?"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*Hair change to air* ...I hate it when that happens... sweatdrop
she smiled "it looks nice" she looked at the book "mind if i see?"

*Gives her a WTF? look* O.O Are you crazy? This book can only work for the owner. It kills anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:41 pm
well lets just see about that, skeleton, can you read that book sora has. dont take it just read it.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:43 pm
she stands up, "well im going to walk around ok" she smiled and started to walk out of the dinning room  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:44 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
well lets just see about that, skeleton, can you read that book sora has. dont take it just read it.

Skeleton: *Looks at it* .... *Book glows and tendrils off light come out and absorb the skeleton*
Me: O.O That never fails to scare the crap out of me.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games