Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 pm
A group of pleased elders appeared before Sil. It was the same set of faces that had originally convinced the majority of the Council to vote to strip Saiden of his power. It was partly there fault for what had happened, it the group hadn't attempted to cage him like they did. His energy would never have gone out of control in the first place. Summoning that demon that was almost the end of him. One of the elders stepped forward and began to speak. I would just like to congratulate you on a job well done. It seems you can survive quite well in our world. He folded his hands behind his back as the group around him began sealing the time rifts around them that was created by the blast. Suddenly an image flashed in there head, many of the people standing around had energy chambers not unlike there own. Only theres was contained within there soul. It wasn't a source of energy that could be tapped into at a moments notice. They could also see the hidden hostility of the group after seeing how they operated. This group was intolerant of such power within this land. And even less tolerant of those with that kind of energy on earth. Lemorte' saw this as well, he wondered if the group would allow Sil to return to Earth. There threat was also a worry on his mind, threatening someone with that much power in this world. Was the equal of threatening someone with a gun in her own. Sils threat would probably be pardoned because of her recent victory. But they would be watched just as any potentially dangerous person was. In all of the confusion no one had bothered to pick the gem piece up off of the ground. There were a small group debating whether or not to take the piece and store it away were none could get ahold of it. This meant trapping Saiden away for all time. Which was a tempting option, when they turned around to pick up the piece it began to glow white as one of the elders went to pick up the piece. The gem vanished before there eyes, it was the doing of someone in this crowd. Who they couldn't determine, someone that was friends with Saiden. The gem fragments inside of the three of them were also gone. There was a message sent to Sil from Saiden. Thank you for all you have done, but I will have to disappear for awhile. There will be no peace for me as long as I remain in this world. I shall make my leave for a time. The image of him waving appeared in there head. Standing next to him was the one they had just "defeated". He made a shushing sound with an amused look on his face. Then the two stepped through a gateway. Not a single person in the crowd seemed to realize he had left for his own world. There was still some conversation about his capture. After all, the courts of this world had convicted him sentencing Saiden to confinement. But the group would never be able to follow him where he went.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:33 pm
Sil had seen the destination to which Saiden went, she wouldn't follow though, she was unable to, and she knew, she had to learn more about the different "known" dimensions first, if she were to follow him she had to think about it. She burned the image of his destination into her mind, "So, I presume that It is safe to leave you guys and head back to my world then" Sil said in a tired sounding voice, there were some abnormalities in the world, she seemed to be able to pick up even the smallest rift in space and time, this was new to her, now she would have to process all the new information she had received through the fight. "If you'll excuse me." she said and started turning away from the crowd.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 pm
It wasn't a destination that they could enter however. The area didn't even seem to be in within reality. There was some form other than magic that was hiding it from all eyes. Something that most of the Elders had long given up on trying to understand. The crowd started to disperse after the rips in time were closed. One of the people approached Sil as they were walking away. Just a minute, now that you have these powers you will have to use them responsibly. No spells that alter matter or space may be used ANYWHERE on the planet Earth. Also, you should be more mindful of The Council in the future. We act as the police of this world, without us there would be complete chaos. When you return to your own world you will notice a time change. Time travels five times as quickly here as it does there. However, subtract any time that you spent in the cell or white chamber. Time doesn't move forward in those odd areas. They act as space stations of sorts, this is the best comparison I can give that you would understand. Not all of those grounds are explored because of the unknown and high danger factor. There have even been reports of people disappearing there from time to time. It is best not to venture into that area.....Oh...and as far as Saiden is concerned he is still not off the hook.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:39 pm
"Oh, like you'd catch him even if you wanted to" she said as if she knew more than the guy, she continued "As to the fact that i couldn't release the sword on earth, I knew that as soon as I realized the true nature of my sword, it would suck up earth in a matter of milliseconds, as it has too great of a power there, IT would be fine as long as I contain it though, Even though a fight at that risk will probably never happen at my hand"

Sil said and silently added in her mind, "I'd like to save my slips till I really need them". "Ah well, I'm still eleven years old, an already you guys have made me kill someone, You guys owe me one big time, Now I'll need to get home to reflect a little bit, as to the offer for time reduction, I can do that myself, or did you not see how I got in front of the professor?" with this she vanished. jumping through to her world, to confirm what her mentors had said, as usual she put her world on total lock-down with herself as the only one on the enter-list. She grabbed her sword, held the hilt and called out to it, "I no longer have the need for you please rest within until the need again arises" with this the sword she had held just seconds earlier disappeared. she looked at her watch and saw that it would be soon, she teleported into her dorm-room, just in time to see herself vanish, she hurried and got to bed, that night she had a dream she dreamt about her first murder it was played over and over again. She woke up with a jerk, realized where she were and went back to bed, she felt someone sit by her bed, It was a mans voice, "It's always the hardest the first time", he said, "You're eleven and already have done such a thing. Well, I guess it was necessary, You did it for the right reason at-least, just don't make it a habit" he said and walked silently out of the room. Sil slept somewhat calmer after those soothing words.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:23 pm
Elixer appeared before them in there dream. Whatever he was about to say it was good news for once. You need not worry about the death of anyone from our world. If someone dies they are resurrected and allowed to roam freely. That is if the person hasn't commited some sort of crime. The foe you struck down didn't die, he left along with your friend. If you would like I can give you access to any dream you wish. He began to laugh as he continued to speak. If you are good I could even allow you to possess the one that spoke so rudely to you before. Your party had to clean up that mess all by yourselves. While he sat in a chair watching the battle and stuffing his face. Stuff like that happens all the time. There is always some threat to the land or some dangerous figure running around. Combat is the most widely practiced sport in this land. It is a shame you didn't get to meet any friendly Immortals other than Lemorte'. Most of them all live quietly in an area of the land reserved for them. You might have even heard of several of the gods that live in that area.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:44 pm
Sil responded in a tired voice, "Even though you might say that he left, even though I know he did, even though you say he survived, this feeling I have within me isn't something that will just disappear, possessing the guy, would be fun, but I'd rather keep that until later, It might come in handy some day, as of the council, the next time they want to have something to do with me they better be prepared to show some repect, I'm not saying this to be rude but I did help clean up their mess If you wouldn't mind, I would like to spend some more time at this school as I still need to learn the basics, how ironic isn't that, eleven, partially immortal, possess the power to end the world (Even though it wouldn't technically be ended as someone would reset it) and still needs to go to school to learn the basics of magic... I don't know, I will have allot of thinking to go through now, about my future, what I will do, when I reach full immortality, when I should do so, stuff like that..." Sil looked around in the place she met the prince, she saw trees in the background, look she said, and pointed at them "They're standing there and only get to look beautiful", she waved with her hand at them in a fluid motion, and the trees started to blossom.

Sil put her hand in her pocket and took out a note, and gave it to the prince, As soon as the prince started reading she forced herself out of her sleep, the letter read "Please let the council know that I won't be in their way as long as they stay out of my way, you don't necessarily need to tell them this using these words. As I said, I'll be attending school to finish off my studies, while doing so, they may request help from me, but I am under no circumstance to be forced into a situation, as I wouldn't know what I might do to them, this should not be regarded as a threat, as it is not meant as one, for now, please take care Sil PS: sorry to leave you like this, but I just remembered that I had some homework to do, if you want to speak more with me, just drop by another time smile "

Sil woke up in her bed and went down to the common-room, it was still a couple of hours till breakfast, she was starving, She wondered about if they would start up a dueling club, she hoped so, it might get boring otherwise, Ah well... she needed to get some home-work done before class so she sat down and started on them, there was no-one around so she made a clone, and together they finished the work in time before breakfast.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:44 am
A dueling club had indeed been started in the school. It was in response to the attack on Hogwarts. Though at this point that seemed so much further into the past than they cared to think about at the time. There was a piece of paper with the time and location the dueling club would be held everyday. The piece of paper read as following:

In light of the resent happenings at this school. We have gained fundings to start a dueling club. Participation is optional, rules are as following and will be followed accordingly.

1. By participating in this event you are waving your rights to hold the school accountable should there be a mishap.

2. You will abide by the judges rule in all matches. Anyone caught breaking the rules will be disqualified and will not be allowed to participate in the tournaments for the remainder of the year.

That is all
Serverus Snape

Finding the location was the test to participate. He had purposely left out the time and place for that reason. Those too dull to figure it out would be more likely to hurt themselves. There had to be some of the students that knew the location by now. After all the letter had been posted for a whole two days now.

---

A student from Slytherin walked up beside Sil. They didn't bother to stop walking as they spoke. Hey, its the girl that disappeared into a blast hole Ehehe. What is the matttter, are you scared of participating in the dueling tournament. Two o-clock on the west side of the castle between the castle and the forest. Be there, I look forward to beating you just as I have just about everyone else in this school. But if you beg nicely, I might let you join my team of elites. He spoke in a rather smug manner, this student didn't know anything of what they had been through. There was a teacher nearby so they couldn't act without some kind of consequences. This student had recruited the best from the school. Most of them anyway, those that didn't want to play by there rules were not allowed to join. It seemed that this one only accepted you if you were skilled and listened to him. Sil could even read his mind as he thought. Wwhere exactly did this one disappear to? They were given specialized training by that one teacher that was here before. I will just make this feel inferior so they will join my group to avoid such feelings. That is what I did to everyone else that didn't want to join. There are only a few students that are even worth accepting that haven't joined. Perhaps they will form there own team and this will not be as boring as it has so far, heheheh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:03 pm
Sil could read his mind as if it were an open book, just after he had thought the last thought, she thought of standing behind him, and the usual little puff of black smoke appeared, in front of him, Sil whispered in his ear with a voice that could wake the dead, "Why would I need to beg, and why would I want to be in your team in the first place?, I can handle myself pretty good I think. But thanks for the info, I wasn't sure if I was going there. But now It seems that such slimeballs have taken over, they'll need some butts kicked." it looked as if the teacher hadn't noticed her disappearing, "As to the location of where I was, I was in HELL, and i got back in one piece" she put on her cold insensitive face. she was going to have fun with this fight. When she got to the ring.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:52 pm
When they got there the participating students were already waiting for the training to start. Snape as well as Magonigal were already there to supervise the matches. A curious mad-eye Moody stood in the corner watching the matches as well. He didn't have to be there but had no classes to teach at this time. The majority of the students that were at this camp were your usual trouble makers of the school. Loosers that neglected there studies and usually ended up in detention. Snape looked at his watch as the time changed from 1:59 to 2:00. Ok, listen up students of Hogwarts we will be beginning shortly. You can choose your opponent from the group of people among you or we will choose your opponent for you.

The student that had spoken to Sil before was there as well with a smirk on there face. They stared down Sil as there mouth formed into a smile and they pulled there wand from there cloak tapping it on there right shoulder.
The matches themselves didn't seem to have any rules other than the regular ones that were in place for the school. There were some fans of this young wizard cheering him on from a window in the castle. The members of his group stuck out like sore thumbs. The majority of them were outcasts of the school. That had no noticeable skills that they were aware of so the Wizard before them had played on those feelings. They weren't bad people like he was, at least not most of the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:48 pm
Sil was curious as to if anyone would pick her to fight with or if she would have to look for someone, she knew who she wanted to fight, but wasn't sure he would agree. Sil could see the guy, she walked up to him, "You wanna fight big boy?" she asked in a curious tone, "Or are you afraid you'll get your butt kicked?" she said with a voice so innocent it could have come from a five year old child.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:23 pm
The young man answered in a rather confident tone. Sure, I accept your challenge whoever you are. He raised his wand in front of him as he began the match. We will see how much your specialized training is actually worth. He spoke the words accio stone and suddenly a large rock came up from behind him and struck Sil in the back hard. This one didn't fight clean, he seemed to only be concerned with winning the match. From the look in his eyes, this student didn't intend on following the rules of the school to there fullest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:44 pm
Sil was thrown through the air, she landed on all four and blue sparks began forming all over her body, she was good as new in seconds, she ran on all four, came up to the rock and punched it with her tiny hand, the rock was pulverized, Sil started dancing, soon the air around her began glowing, not in a good way, she started giving off a black aura, only to her target though, to the other people watching, it looked as if she was dancing. before her spell had taken proper effect she flinched with her finger, and a expelliarmus-charm flew towards her combattant.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:54 pm
The student did a cartwheel dodging the blast of the spell. He then stood there looking at the form she had taken. Moodys eye widened as he watched the fight between the two of them. He could see there was some sort of illusion placed around them. He couldn't however make out what this illusion was. It seemed that Sils powers had advanced past the normal magic levels. The student frowned at Moody as he watched the fight. Almost as if he wanted him to do something about this situation. Then he stood there ready for there next attack, "by the way, my name is Jack".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Disappearing and reappearing behind him, leaving the black cloud where she had been, "Hi, I'm Sil, Nice to meet you jack" she said and disappeared again, "you going to attack me or am I the only one to cast spells?" she asked, again with a totally innocent tone.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:26 pm
Jack seemed a bit scared at this point but he seemed to be trying to keep his cool. He started thinking to himself, easy Jack you can do this. If you can't defeat this opponent how do you expect to hunt Dark Wizards in the future. He spun around then chained two spells together. Avis...Serpensortia, " birds followed by snakes appeared the birds swooped down and picked up the snakes". This was to not only attack but also to spot there opponent quicker when they revealed themselve.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff