Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera has tear's of pain falling down her face "Hey, Kira please dont Cry...Come on, Please?" Kiera reply's "I just wanna fill in this Hole, I feel so empty inside...I want to feel...So the Only way is to Cry"

*Logen came up behind her and said:*

"there is many things you can do to get rid of your emptyness inside!"

"I just...Wanna feel, I dont have any Emotion's but Sarrow, I would like to be alone please..." She says and get's up and goes DEEPER into the FOREST!

*there was something weird about Logen, she didnt move from Kiera's eyesight even if she had her eyes closed, logen said:*

"there is more then sorrow, it is just you that havent analyzed the other feelings yet!"

"Look can I please just be alone to Gather My thought's I appreciate your Kindness but...I just need to be alone" She says trying to get away from her

*Logen was still to see even if she tried to get away from her, logen was not fysical so other than herself could see her, Logen was inside her mind, it was a nanobot system Logen had created, so that she could analyze the problem in Kiera's mind properly!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:39 pm
back  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera has tear's of pain falling down her face "Hey, Kira please dont Cry...Come on, Please?" Kiera reply's "I just wanna fill in this Hole, I feel so empty inside...I want to feel...So the Only way is to Cry"

*Logen came up behind her and said:*

"there is many things you can do to get rid of your emptyness inside!"

"I just...Wanna feel, I dont have any Emotion's but Sarrow, I would like to be alone please..." She says and get's up and goes DEEPER into the FOREST!

*there was something weird about Logen, she didnt move from Kiera's eyesight even if she had her eyes closed, logen said:*

"there is more then sorrow, it is just you that havent analyzed the other feelings yet!"

"Look can I please just be alone to Gather My thought's I appreciate your Kindness but...I just need to be alone" She says trying to get away from her

*Logen was still to see even if she tried to get away from her, logen was not fysical so other than herself could see her, Logen was inside her mind, it was a nanobot system Logen had created, so that she could analyze the problem in Kiera's mind properly!*

Kiera Use's herpower's To remove the Nanobot and Suseed's then Say's "I dont need help I dont Neeed Anyone, No one Understand's me...I cant Depend on another Soul...Not Again...I WONT BE TRICKED AND LIED TO ANYMORE!!"  
*Kiera only thought she had gotten away, Logen said inside her mind in the form of a thought:*

"you shouldnt try to run, you should rather try to win over your sadness, and try to do what people call, Love, Hate, be happy!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:41 pm
decides he is board and throws a gernade ant the roof of the cave blowin a hole through it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:41 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Kiera only thought she had gotten away, Logen said inside her mind in the form of a thought:*

"you shouldnt try to run, you should rather try to win over your sadness, and try to do what people call, Love, Hate, be happy!"

[sorry if im mean]
"I Dont want To be HAPPY!! YOU NEED TO GET THE HELL OUTTA MY HEAD AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she sticks her tounge at him then sighs "alright" she struggles again "let me go now"
can you say it nicely
he grins showing his wolf fangs
she stares at him wide eyed "ahh" she screams struggling again "please dont eat me"

im not going to eat you got that
she looks at him "dont yell at me" she said hitting him, she sighs and stops struggling "let me go" she cried, she struggles again "why wont you let me go?"
he puts her down
becuse you never said please
he sits back on the ground and continues to cut the large emerald with his claws  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she sticks her tounge at him then sighs "alright" she struggles again "let me go now"
can you say it nicely
he grins showing his wolf fangs
she stares at him wide eyed "ahh" she screams struggling again "please dont eat me"

she looks at him "dont yell at me" she said hitting him, she sighs and stops struggling "let me go" she cried, she struggles again "why wont you let me go?"
he puts her down
he sits back on the ground and continues to cut the large emerald with his claws
she slides down to the ground and lays down "sorry" she said covering her eyes with her hands, she yawns slightly  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:44 pm
guys i found a way out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kiera Use's herpower's To remove the Nanobot and Suseed's then Say's "I dont need help I dont Neeed Anyone, No one Understand's me...I cant Depend on another Soul...Not Again...I WONT BE TRICKED AND LIED TO ANYMORE!!"

*Logen made a happy feeling, a feeling that Kiera hadnt felt before inside her stomach, it was pleasent and it felt really good*

"you should learn to trust, you have no reason to not trusting me, you are my child you know... or rather my creators child and your attempts to make me go away cant make me, only if your subconciousness really want me away, i will go, but as long as it is surpressed and your mind is confused... i will not go away! i have to find the reason to why you are so confused as you are now!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

he puts her down
she slides down to the ground and lays down "sorry" she said covering her eyes with her hands, she yawns slightly
meaniel tosses her the cut emerald
here you can have this im done sharpening my claws
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

he puts her down
meaniel tosses her the cut emerald
here you can have this im done sharpening my claws
User Image
it falls ontop of her stomach, she uncovers her eyes and looks at it "umm thank you" she picks it up, she sits up and unexpectantly hugged him "thank you" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:47 pm
Kiera Forces Logan out of Her Mind with her Anger and Goes to a Place no One could Bother her In a Swamp, Where she thought she was alone
"Good evening, How are you this Fine Evening...Yes Tiz me Here to Visit you again, But this Time...Im not Messing with Meaniel's Mind, Its your's Im after"
Kiera looks around "Who is there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:50 pm
* looks at the guy* hi... * she said then closes her eyes again and sighs*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 pm
grabs one person at a time and jumps out of the cave till everyone is out  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games