Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 pm

*Amiko's ears twitched hearing cryig. She wined softly not sure wat to do*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Caesars ears went down and he let out a whine,"Oh no.......I wish she wouldn't have to go through this." He ran after her,"Sapphire wait up! Please let me explain!"
BlackRain followed but wondered who it was. He looked at storm,"Is this someone else you know?"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

Storm reached the howling wolf. "Night?!" She cried, shocked. "Wha-at happened?" Her eyes glancing at the blood he was soaking in.

"St-t-t-" Night studdered. "H-h-h-elp."

Sapphire jumped down from the tree and sat by the water, she stared at her reflection, blured by her tears.

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm

*Amikos eyes saddened slightly. She decided to let Caesar go. she turned and walked towards Storms scent and the smell of blood. she walked to see night hurt. Her eyes showed greif and pain. she touched Nights head with her nose . her eyes began glowing white as she healed him useing her energy quickly. a few tears fell as her eyes turned icey blue again* -Softly- NIght...wat happened?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Caesar went up to her,"Sapphire please listen.....I never meant to hurt you." ((Its like fate and storm all over again. sorry fawngirl when you get on. Alot of posts I know))
BlackRain looked at him shocked,"What happened here?"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Night lifted his head. "Who are you?" He asked, looking at her cautiously.

Storm opened her jaw. "Did he lose his memory?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Sapphire looked at Ceasar, her face seemed drained from life and her eyes where as black as black, "it is all my fault, you shouldn't be feeling gultiy," Sapphire said.

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 pm

*AMiko slowly stood up, her eyes darkened. THey looed much like wen she first met Caesar dark and uncareing. She turned away from the wolves and growled deeply. She quickly shot into the woods she skidded to a stop seeing a bear. she snarled demonically and barked deeply wen it turned around. Her fur bristled The male bear had many scars across ihis muzzle from fight before. *
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Caesar looked at her his eyes brimming with sadness,"I care for you but Amiko has saved my life and I care for her also. I just wished I hadn't ruined your life." he felt horrible now.
BlackRain waved his paw infront of nights face,"Earth to night! What is wrong with you? You know Storm."

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Sapphire stared at the water, she wanted love, she wanted a family, she wanted what everyone else had. "You saved my life...but..u didn't ruin my life," Sapphire started to cried more," I just want what everyone else has..-say softly- love"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 pm

((Night to earth!))

Night looked crossly at the two. "I don't know who or what you are talking abou-" He paused shaking his head. "I am remembering something about this 'Storm' you speak of."

Storm looked at Night. "And that is?" She wanted him to start remembering things.

"She had a mate... Black... something... BlackIce... no... Black???" He thought.

((BRB!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Caesar looked at her,"Sapphire I know this wolf who is looking for someone. I can't introduce you to him and maybe he is right for you."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm

*The bear let out a deafening roar. AMiko yelped but snarled. she shot at the bear moving faster then before. she got up on his neck and ripped his fur with her teeth. In her eyes the bear and everyone around her were already dead. He slammed her into a tree breaking the tree but she just dug deeper feeling hatred and pain. images of her pup dieing flashed before her eyes. makeing her lose her grip on the bear. he shook her off and growled at her. Amiko. howled demonically*

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm

"i don't want that..i want..i want you..i wish i didn't leave.."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games