Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:53 pm

Krissim Klaw
Tolera
Rainey_angel81
I don't like the word emo. I'd rather use bitching and whining....
Well she doesn't b***h, but WHINING does suit her.
Psh, personally I consider it a compliment to be called a whiner because people have called me one my whole life. Whiner often seems to equal=complainer. Yah, I complain, yah, I b***h in moan. Last thing your going to see, or should I say hear me do is live a life of quiet desperation.

*snugs Affy and Loxy* thanks you guys. Now all I have to do is unpack. I fear though, I may actually have to finally go around my room and get rid of a bunch of toys and old things that I have outgrown. I know I need to, but it feels like I'm loosing part of my childhood or something. T.T

I know the feeling. I go back to look for stuff I had a long time ago, and find that it's been gone so long
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:55 pm

Sakiimi
**Is now going to use the Sallies for something important**

I'm a little nervous/sad about going to college... I don't know anything but college and it's starting to weigh on me...

one thing that a guy at lunch said to me..

"when you go you won't have fun because noone will like you"

I know that can't be true but I'm kinda scaired for it ya know? What if I don't have any friends... I've always been shy... crying
I'm not sure there is really much that can be done to ease that. I know I felt nervouse when I was getting ready for the big event. THe important thing to remember, is you have friends, such as members of this guild here for you. And the complete newness of going to college has its benefits. It really does give you a chance to rewrite your image and start a new. 3nodding

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:58 pm

Af Mas
I know the feeling. I go back to look for stuff I had a long time ago, and find that it's been gone so long
Yes it's such an empty feeling when that happens. I've always been such a kid when it comes to some of the things I have kept too. I just can remeber times so strongly when I was young where I would swear to myself never to grow so old that I would get rid of my toys or stop playing certain games. X.x
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:58 pm

Don't buy that BS, Saki. You essentially start over in college. You'll meet so many new people, make so many few friends and stuff, you'll wonder who you used to be. Don't worry about people not liking you. Social cliques and whatnot pretty much disappear in college. Why? People grow up. Things like that don't really matter anymore. People are concentrating on their academics and stuff, mostly, and they don't have time to worry about who's popular and whatnot because campus life isn't as close-knit as Highschool is.

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:59 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Yes it's such an empty feeling when that happens. I've always been such a kid when it comes to some of the things I have kept too. I just can remeber times so strongly when I was young where I would swear to myself never to grow so old that I would get rid of my toys or stop playing certain games. X.x

I feel the same. I try to keep myself feelign lighthearted and stuff though, to keep myself from being an uptight old person, but I fail at that so much xp
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:59 pm

I look foward to that aspect at least. 3nodding

Sakiimi

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:00 pm

Asphy- ...o.o; Actually, aside from the main page and the moderator subforum, the art subforum is mainly the only other one I check regularly in the AFG. Granted, I don't read every thread, but nyah. xD

Kriss- Nerrr, I know how ya feel. I've always had trouble getting rid of old toys and stuff from when I was younger. T-T; I grew so attached to them... especially my stuffed animals. Eesh. I can't bring myself to ever get rid of those in particular. I certainly don't plan to either, not matter how much my family might bug me about it. >< *snuzzles*

Sakii- Aww. *snuggles and pets* Don't worry Sakii- college isn't nearly as scary as a lot of people first expect it to be. I was uber nervous at first too, but I quickly found that I actually liked it a lot MORE than highschool. :3 And you're a cool girl, I'm sure you'll make plenty fo friends there, shy or no shy. <^^> I do know what it's like though... I'm uber shy IRL as well. ^^; Just don't worry too much. Everything will be a-okay. =3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:01 pm

Tolera
I don't hear you whine all that much really. blaugh Just here in the Sallies thread, but it's all been school related or something big.
I try not to put to much of my complaints into this guild. Really just need a mantis then life would be much easier *eyes her mantis egg casses and does cerimonial hatching dance* complaining to mantises is great, they never seem to mind. rofl

Krissim Klaw

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:04 pm

I had a mantis but he died crying

I think I did something wrong to him lol... he might have starved... this was back when I thought all bugs ate grass... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:06 pm

Sakiimi

I think I did something wrong to him lol... he might have starved... this was back when I thought all bugs ate grass... sweatdrop
Yes, grass would eventually bring them to their death. However, there is a good chance he probably died of dehydration first, depending on how you gave him water. That is usually the way most beginners loose their mantises.

Krissim Klaw

punchIT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:08 pm

I wish I was southern. gonk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:08 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I feel the same. I try to keep myself feelign lighthearted and stuff though, to keep myself from being an uptight old person, but I fail at that so much xp
It's like the harder you try, the faster you fall. XP

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:09 pm

Sabi.exe
I wish I was southern. gonk
?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:10 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sakiimi

Yes, grass would eventually bring them to their death. However, there is a good chance he probably died of dehydration first, depending on how you gave him water. That is usually the way most beginners loose their mantises.

They only drink from individual droplets of water, don't they? Like... dew and stuff? Seems to me they'd drown trying to drink from anything bigger... xD;

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:10 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

It's like the harder you try, the faster you fall. XP

Yeah gonk But it's good to cut loose sometimes and just have fun, like at the con I was at, or any con. Kinda wish I hadn't been on staff. Then I would have every right to just go nuts and act silly and not be expected to, at times, tone it down and be serious, like with that food run I did yesterday ><
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games