Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:18 pm
she blinks and her eyes turn to purple "let me out" she pulls and pulls, finally she breaks free, she falls to the ground and stands up quickly "i have to help Kat" she whispered hearing the commotion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
she blinks and her eyes turn to purple "let me out" she pulls and pulls, finally she breaks free, she falls to the ground and stands up quickly "i have to help Kat" she whispered hearing the commotion
toboe flies into the door breaking it down and falling on his back after kat punched him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 pm
Aprilbaby1

(hey in Lupin's RP it doesnt show your picture....it was like yeah lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:28 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe flies into the door breaking it down and falling on his back after kat punched him
she looks at him blinking once "thanks for opening the door" she smiles wickedly  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him blinking once "thanks for opening the door" she smiles wickedly
man i hit my wound on the handle
toboe stands up
nice to see you too angel  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

bust through the dorr after him
"hey angel"  

King Yoshimitsu

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

Kat walks on him "Is your process complete?" she holds out a hand to Angel  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:31 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "yes, very complete" she walks over to her her right eye having a zig zag line underneath it  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:32 pm
(lol XD in this RP lol I got kidnaped with TaraNatureGirl's character and it got really funny XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "yes, very complete" she walks over to her her right eye having a zig zag line underneath it

"Then How about we kill thses Fool's and Have a party to celebrate" there is a Blue line going down her left eye that is the Red eye  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"Then How about we kill thses Fool's and Have a party to celebrate" there is a Blue line going down her left eye that is the Red eye
she grins "sounds like fun" she looks at the two "say your prayers" she said and laughs  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she grins "sounds like fun" she looks at the two "say your prayers" she said and laughs

She Grabs Toboe by the back of his neck and smirk's "Any last words till we Waste you!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

...ok this is messed up angel come on its me toboe
toboe stands up and looks at her in the eyes
come on remember  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

...ok this is messed up angel come on its me toboe
toboe stands up and looks at her in the eyes
come on remember
she looks at him "im sorry toboe" she whispered, she walks up to him and hugs him, she smirks and grabs his hair, pulling his head back  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:39 pm
"what in the world has happen to you two"
lookin at them both  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items