Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
12/21/2012 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:28 pm

Raven nodds "i will" she said and looks around, her ear twitched "yea...you are" she whispered
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:30 pm

"as will we all" he said softly blood coming out a corner of his mouth. he swore softly. he was bleeding internally. "figures" he said "it dosent matter it will all be over soon" he thought listeing to dustin. as raven left he looked at her. "if its clear come and find us" he said smirking at her a little coughing some blood spattering aginst a nearby wall in tiny droplets.
"ya sure" he said to dustins request for help following him as he walked.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:34 pm

"will do" she said walking away, she sighs keeping her eyes foward and not looking back, she had to keep it together and breaking down crying wouldnt help anything, she takes a deep breath, calming herself down
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:36 pm

Dustin began to enter the silo. He looked around curiously and found nothing. "Vas... you're 22, right?" Dustin stared, but didn't wait for an answer, "I'm only 16. We're both gonna die young, but I bet neither of us decided that this was gonna happen about two weeks ago." Had it really been close to a week and a half since they'd been thrown into the world? Had it been so long already? It seemed like an eternity, a hellish prison one could not escape. He looked over solemnly at Vasily, "I just want you to know, Vas. You and I and Raven may be all that's left of our group, but I know we couldn't last much longer. No food, no will left to live. Two of us are infected and will probably die soon anyways." Dustin put his head down shamefully as the entered the main control room. "You know more than I do here, see about launching the missile... somewhere where it'll have a purpose."

Dustin approached the microphone and began briefly, but got no response for a while, to try to contact others. He tried for ten minutes, but nothing worked. Nobody was answering anymore. Were they all dead now?

dusting0

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:41 pm

understanding what he ment he couldnt help but smile through his pain and the grim situation. "you want to blow us up?" he asked coughing some more blood onto a nearby moniter. he shrugged a little, he was going to die anyways why not take half the state with him. he turned on a nearby computer and sighed. noticing a nearby observation point he looked out and his face went pale. "uhh dustin" he said staring at it. "you realise this is a nuclear missle in here right...."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:42 pm

Raven looks around "nope, looks like its empty" she whispered, she jumps hearing something, she turns seeing a cat, it hisses then runs away, raven sighs and turns around "better get back to the others" she looks at the sky "its really over isnt it?"

Aprilbaby1

dusting0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:44 pm

Dustin threw the microphone in disgust and anger. His message was for nothing. Their mission back to the base had become only suicide. He turned back to Vasily as he mentioned something about a nuclear missile. He began to laugh, sitting back in the chair.

"So? We're all gonna die one way or another. Don't you wanna go out with a bang?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:46 pm

raven leans against a wall looking out, she listens to what they were saying but kept quiet, she thought about how her life was and how it was quickly ending, she sighs looking at the sky

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:50 pm

he smiled. "you know me too well" he said to dustin. he coughed agin hacking up a chunk of jellied blood that he spat on the floor. he limped over to the microphone dustin had thrown down and made sure it was on. "raven, if you are there come to the control room...were waiting for you...its all gonna be over soon" he sighed a little dropping it back to the floor shaking his head slightly he went back over to a bank of computers and turned then on...slowly after becoming used to the system he began to type.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:51 pm

Raven sighs and walks over to where they were, she sits down leaning against a wall "its finally ending, and i havent been able to do the things i wished on doing" she whispered to herself, she sighs

Aprilbaby1

dusting0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:55 pm

Dustin sat back in the seat thinking hard. Mostly he thought on his life and how he'd lived it. "I've done so much stuff in my life, all of it until recently was not even worth my living. I have avoided death so many times and now I'm about to hit it in the face and let it take me down to Hell." he said sadly, "I mean, I never got to be the Alpha Wolf of my family, so many things that I couldn't accomplish in my life that I had blindly assumed I'd be able to do." He sat back intently and thought hard for a moment on what all his life had amounted to. He answered that in one word, "Nothing."

He turned to Vasily only a fraction of the way and asked him, "Vas... can you do me one last favor? Can you sing a song for me? It can be any song you'd like, but please. Just sing one song for me. That's the last thing I'll ever ask you to do." he said. He no longer cried over anything. His voice was hardened and emotionless. He knew it would be over soon, and now he embraced this fact. "Just one song."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:59 pm

Raven messed with her tail looking down, she looks at them "im going to miss all of you guys" she said then looks back down, she takes a deep breath and stands up "i want to give you both something before we all die" she walks over to dustin and kisses him "for listening to what i had to say, thank you" she walks over to vasily and does the same "a good friend, and will always be a friend" she walks back to where she was and sits back down, she stayed quiet, messing with her bells around her neck

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:10 pm

he couldnt help but smile softly at her. and grin at them all. he stood up shakily. "well" he said softly looking at them...its done all i have to do is press this button" he said gestureing to the enter key, he looked at dustins face before pressing it and watching the timer count back. "10 minuites guys" he said soflty walking over to them and standing there smiling softly at them. "any song?" he asked grinning at them a moment before he started to sing...first in russian then dropping back into english
Rastsvetali iabloni i grushi,
Poplyli tumany nad rekoj.
Vykhodila na bereg Katyusha
Na vysokij bereg na krutoj.

Vykhodila, pesniu zavodila
Pro stepnogo, sizogo orla
About her true love,
Whose letters she was keeping.

Oh you song! Little song of a maiden
Head for the bright sun.
And reach for the soldier on the far-away border
Along with greetings from Katyusha

Let him remember an ordinary girl,
And hear how she sings
Let him preserve the Motherland
Same as Katyusha preserves their love

he finished slowly smiling at them tears in his eyes realising this was finally the end. he smiled at them again. watching the timer tick down from 7 minuites.
(god i love that song...but it takes forever to type..but its my fav so its worth it)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:13 pm

(lolz nice XD) she listens to the song looking down "ill miss you guys" she said quietly, she looks at the timer then back at them "it was nice being with both of you, glad i even met you two"

Aprilbaby1

dusting0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:16 pm

Dustin hugged both of them. "Thanks you guys, for everything you've done. It was really... fun." he couldn't find the right word but he managed at the end. He then went over to the window that overlooked the missile as it began to count down from five minutes. He stood there, no longer sad that his family was all dead, no longer sad that he was infected, and no longer angry that the world was ending before his life even began. He was now hardened, like a war veteran who returns from war. He was emotionless like a robot, but he was still flesh and blood. He embraced the fate he had been left with. This was the end of the world as he knew it. If he was the last boy-wolf on the planet, then at least he tried to survive. If the three of them were the last living organisms on Earth, at least they tried to survive. It was all they could do, try to survive.

And it was going to end this way.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces