Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:54 pm
"Alright." He got to the hole and tuned so his back was to it and she was over the hole. "I won't go down the hole with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:21 pm
"hey" she said and held on tightly to him, "no please" she begged "well if i go down...im bringing you with me" she warned  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:44 pm
"I could make you fall without taking me with you. But I won't. He turned around."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:28 pm
she lets out a breath "thanks" she said still clinging to him if he decided to change his mind  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:33 pm
"Now, lets see if I can make it to the pool before I fall." He started running, hanging on to her. He ran for the stairs, which were easier to remember where they were by comparing them to the holes. He ran down, almost slipping a few times and stumbles towards the pool, still holding on to her. The pool, which had been filled since it was cleaned, was just through the doors, if he could make it... And he couldn't really feel anything since his brain was a little scrambled so he couldn't tell what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:33 pm
(sorry havent been on walt, back at mums house and things are limited here so thats why. ill try in get on soon so dont give up on meh XDD lolz)

"err what are you going to do?" she asked looking at where he was going and at him "are you crazy?" she asked seeing the pool up ahead  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:22 am
He didn't really hear her. He stumbled and got to the pool. And stopped. "I made it. Did you say something? My brain'sses a little scrambled right about now and can'ted have tell, tole. Ed."

(i won't)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 am
(haha thanks 4laugh )

"uhh.......what are you doing?" she asked loosening her grip to get off his back  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:27 pm
"I just wanted to see if I could make it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:57 pm
she looked at him confused "make what....?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:14 pm
"If I could get to the pool before I fell."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:16 pm
"oh right....well ill get off your back now" she smiles and lets go of him
(click here XD http://s1.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=135525 )  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:13 pm
(I've been forgetting about this.)
"Yeah." He shakes his head. "Why does it feel like, brain cobwebs... ANYWAY! Something to do... Situation puts... Me and her... Mansion... Next to indoor part of indoor/outdoor pool..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm
(haha long time no speak Walt XDD)
"hmm, i dont know, do you like to swim?" she asked and puts her hands on his back to push him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:19 pm
"Not a big fan anymore."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items