Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed at that and looked down. "I don't think I could do that at all." He said quietly.
-she smiled, and moved closer to him, kissing his nose- dont worry, its a joke, if i have to choose, between having sex with someone else, or staying faithful, and dying a virgin, ill die a virgin ^^

Shun blushed and looked down. "You take this well you know that?"

thiers no one i care for more then you, i take it well, becouse it makes me so happy, that im with you, i dont need nothing fancy, i dont need a big house, i just need............you

Shun smiled and nuzzled her gently. I feel the same way." He stated happily as he smiled sider, his fangs showing in the process.
-she looked at him, and kissed him deeply, feeling his fangs with her tongue-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed at that and looked down. "I don't think I could do that at all." He said quietly.
-she smiled, and moved closer to him, kissing his nose- dont worry, its a joke, if i have to choose, between having sex with someone else, or staying faithful, and dying a virgin, ill die a virgin ^^

thiers no one i care for more then you, i take it well, becouse it makes me so happy, that im with you, i dont need nothing fancy, i dont need a big house, i just need............you

Shun smiled and nuzzled her gently. I feel the same way." He stated happily as he smiled sider, his fangs showing in the process.

Shun blushed at the kiss and tongue and closed his eyes and he held Nemu closer.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed at the kiss and tongue and closed his eyes and he held Nemu closer.

all i need is the happiness...the warmth in your grip, and im so happy, sometimes, it hurts
(i gotta get going in a minute, ill tell u what i told my friend light, i wont be on much, unfortunately, but ill try and be about whenever i can but with school, afterschool clubs, and church, u know, and i might be getting a gf soon, like tomorrow and all, my schedules kinda, filling up fast)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

all i need is the happiness...the warmth in your grip, and im so happy, sometimes, it hurts
(i gotta get going in a minute, ill tell u what i told my friend light, i wont be on much, unfortunately, but ill try and be about whenever i can but with school, afterschool clubs, and church, u know, and i might be getting a gf soon, like tomorrow and all, my schedules kinda, filling up fast)

(Okay then we can hang when u can^^ see ya)
Shun looked at her and smiled as he laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 am
rena akai
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
User Image
Grace was walking around with her collar still on her.
(thats an awesome edit there O.O)

(Thanks. <:- D)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 am
(ok ok... now that i think i'm a master now i'm looking for slaves))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 am
as ed woke up and looked around to notice the piles of paperwork on the room he puted his head back down "i need someone to take care of this..." he said in an very given up way  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 am
blessedheart
notingles
((you took long... i gtg in 10 minutes))"i see... lets release a little of the handicap" ed said unstucking his right leg "three times the speed now" ed said pratically disapearing in plain sight, just to apear with his closed fist a few inches from shun's forehead ((or nose, you choose))

(Sorry. Was showing something to mom)
Shun saw the punch and was able to doge it the tried to knee Ed's stomach.
((sorry but my modem died -_- does that count i lost?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 pm
ed was walking around town, looking exausted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm
notingles

Shun was walking to Ba's shop as he noticed Ed and blinked. "Hey Ed. Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he went up to him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm
blessedheart
notingles

Shun was walking to Ba's shop as he noticed Ed and blinked. "Hey Ed. Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he went up to him.
"much... much paperwork and cleaning on the villa"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

Shun tilted his head. "Huh?? You kinda lost me." He stated confused to the max.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"i'm working too mu..." ed said when he passed out and started sleeping on the street  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"i'm working too mu..." ed said when he passed out and started sleeping on the street

Shun looked at Ed then sighed. He lifted him up and headed for Ba's shop. He enter and laid him on the counter as he looked for Ba.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
rena akai
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
User Image
Grace was walking around with her collar still on her.
(thats an awesome edit there O.O)

(Thanks. <:- D)
(welcome ^^)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games