Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:49 pm
Greetings everyone.

uhmm my opinion is its up t him to decide if he is or isn't and don't force him into it it wont help. The thing is just let him be who he want and just stay by hes side and if you really want him to become a furry ease him into it buy showing him more about Furies. or try taking him to a furry convention may help. Or you can be mean and say he cant toch you until he says he is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:10 pm
katanaakuma
Greetings everyone.

uhmm my opinion is its up t him to decide if he is or isn't and don't force him into it it wont help. The thing is just let him be who he want and just stay by hes side and if you really want him to become a furry ease him into it buy showing him more about Furies. or try taking him to a furry convention may help. Or you can be mean and say he cant toch you until he says he is. sweatdrop

.:.: falls out of nearby tree and lands on head. Get's up and yawns while rubbing head :.:. Whoever said cats always land on their feet needs to be shot. Anyway I thought I'd poke my head in before going back to sleep.

And I agree With Katana Akuma. IT's not for you to pull him out of the closet. If I were you bf I would be VERY, VERY upset with you if you tried to do that. What the best thing for you to do is be there for him while he learns about the furry culture, should he choose to learn about it, and be supportive about it all. Hey may not be a furry at all and it could be you just willing him to be so that is making you think, er, "know" he is. (I been there done that with my last bf, cept it was me "knowing he was gay". He insisted he wasn;t and it was something he had to figure out and come to terms with himself. If I had tried to make him see it my way we wouldn;t be friends anymore. Now we are best buds and my as of yet get back together. IT's not something re ruled out but we are in seperate cities and both have other significant others now. I digress...

My point: It's none of your business if he wants to be in the closet. People are often in closets for a good reason. Don't try and crack a turtle out of it's shell. IT doesn;t work to well.

drakkensword

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:22 pm
hey all  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:27 pm
Hey Vashyyk and i think its just me here.  

katanaakuma

drakkensword

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:50 pm
Vashyyk
hey all

Hey Vashyyk.

I'm here as well. but am going to go crawl into bed now.

.:.: climbs back up into tree and begins to look for a nice branch :.:.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:52 pm
.:.: settles into a nice branch and begins to snore softly :.:.  

drakkensword

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:57 pm
blaugh Floats in on fluffy cloud, whistling happily to self.

"heehee, do you like my new look? My cat look almost complete all i need is the wings." Giggles sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:00 pm
xd *steals computer from Kitty*

MUAHAHHAHA! I live!!!!  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:32 pm
Wow, seems kinda dead. But, I just HAD to do a certain area in Diablo 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:38 pm
Fable and Burnout 3 rock!  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:40 pm
Vashyyk

I've heard that. I know a bunch of people that have played B3, all said it's awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:45 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk

I've heard that. I know a bunch of people that have played B3, all said it's awesome.
it is  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:58 pm
So what's going on with you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:59 pm
*slides in and starts dancing for no apparent raisin* Hey guys. ^^ *spins and does a couple flips* Dun mind me. Bored and somewhat hyper foxie here. xP  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:01 pm
*turns on a stereo and plays Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games