Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:56 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Phoenix utashima
" I don't think falling asleep is a good idea."Phoenix said smashing some herbs he had grabed out of his bag and smearing the on the wound.

"OUCH" she sreams and looks at him*
dont put it on so roughly smear it on lightly but make sure you get every nook and cranny in the cut  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:58 pm
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123
Phoenix utashima
" I don't think falling asleep is a good idea."Phoenix said smashing some herbs he had grabed out of his bag and smearing the on the wound.

dont put it on so roughly smear it on lightly but make sure you get every nook and cranny in the cut

*looks at Kenji and laughs*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:03 pm
starry_nigghtt123
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123
Phoenix utashima

kenji surprised h and on earth training youll want to speak with kyo he might know about a geomancer trainer that or i could try to teach you but im fire and hugo's ice so....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:05 pm
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123
Phoenix utashima

kenji surprised h and on earth training youll want to speak with kyo he might know about a geomancer trainer that or i could try to teach you but im fire and hugo's ice so....

"oh" *she said looking at Kenji eyes turning a light grey, filled with sadness*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:07 pm
starry_nigghtt123
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123
Phoenix utashima

"oh" *she said looking at Kenji eyes turning a light grey, filled with sadness*
hugo:don't worry theres bound to be someone to train you and dad's actually really good he taught me and im an ice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm so sorry I g2g))  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:09 pm
starry_nigghtt123
I'm so sorry I g2g))
{kk cya}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Phoenix smears the past litely and tried to comfort the girl. " It's alright...You'll get to fight...and you'll get to learn more about your element and control it. Kenji...Your a control fire right?" Phoenix said finishing the aplication of the past and covering it with medical wrap.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:13 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix smears the past litely and tried to comfort the girl. " It's alright...You'll get to fight...and you'll get to learn more about your element and control it. Kenji...Your a control fire right?" Phoenix said finishing the aplication of the past and covering it with medical wrap.
kenji:yeah im a pyromancer why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:14 pm
ragnos packs his stuff  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos packs his stuff
hugo comes up next to him
hugo:why you packing ragnos?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:16 pm
" Do you know this trick." a flaming bird apeared above Phoenix he raised hgis hands from his side and smaked the together disipering in a huge vurst of flames, a knock came at the door.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Phoenix utashima
" Do you know this trick." a flaming bird apeared above Phoenix he raised hgis hands from his side and smaked the together disipering in a huge vurst of flames, a knock came on the door.
kenji:i know a better one but since we are in side i cant preform it
kenji walks towards the door and looks out the peep hole  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:20 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos packs his stuff
hugo comes up next to him
hugo:why you packing ragnos?

"i need to get away for a long wile"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 pm
Phoenix was out there.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games