Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Car got fixed today, but it costs $400... gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 am

Eeee, I'm ecstatic. I read that the first two weeks are important signs of whether the kittens will live or die and are the highest mortality rate for hand-raised kittens. My babies have made it! Their eyes are open, they drink more, and they can SEE. I know this cause the other day, I peeped into their box to check on them and Sushi was just laying down with his eyes open cause his brother was sleeping on him and he saw me and got all excited and was meowing for me x3

I'm so happies for my kittens biggrin

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 am

Asphyxiat!on
Eeee, I'm ecstatic. I read that the first two weeks are important signs of whether the kittens will live or die and are the highest mortality rate for hand-raised kittens. My babies have made it! Their eyes are open, they drink more, and they can SEE. I know this cause the other day, I peeped into their box to check on them and Sushi was just laying down with his eyes open cause his brother was sleeping on him and he saw me and got all excited and was meowing for me x3

I'm so happies for my kittens biggrin

That's great ^^ I'm happy for your kittens too
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:56 pm

LilKitty115
I feel like I've been a really bad person lately. I up and leave the area without anyone knowing but my family, or my friends find out last minute. I've known all of my friends since high school, most of them even earlier and I know I'm not that kind of person. I don't like myself very much right now for I've been treating my friends, my laughter, my psuedo-family and constant support group like they don't matter to me. But they do. I'm lonely as anything down here, all I have is my mate, his family (with his over bearing, cliche-spouting father who's so proud of anyone who can land a job - any job) and my job as an intern at the local arboretum. What kind of life is this? Nothing I know, not without my girls. And now one of them is moving to Hawaii to be with her mate and I most likely won't see her again until next year and another is in Japan until who knows when. I miss them very much. crying We hardly keep in touch other than occasional short conversations on Facebook or some IM program, but otherwise none make a move to keep in touch.

I just needed to tell someone...
Our Japanese Wanderer is back from her travels.......

Manda_Tifa

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:04 pm

*pokes nose in* Hey guys. Yeah, I haven't left yet. Actually, been kinda debating that lately. Ever since I got more into bidding on auctions in the art forums I've been getting a little more chatty and "on-gaia" again. Perhaps it isn't time for me to say goodbye? I don't now, we'll see once I'm all poor and have no more golds for arts how I feel then xD

Anyway, how are you all doing? And that's great about your kitties, sphixie :3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks guys <3

Btw, I am accepting video games for art, if anyone's interested, it's in my FA journal

Alektorphobia

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:32 am

I'm so conflicted currently.... I want to move out of home soon to escape the constant family drama... but to do that I'd need to leave uni, and friends tell me to wait until uni is finished before moving out.... I'm not sure what to do.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:24 am

Another year older. neutral

Raynomon

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:27 am

krystalcollected
*pokes nose in* Hey guys. Yeah, I haven't left yet. Actually, been kinda debating that lately. Ever since I got more into bidding on auctions in the art forums I've been getting a little more chatty and "on-gaia" again. Perhaps it isn't time for me to say goodbye? I don't now, we'll see once I'm all poor and have no more golds for arts how I feel then xD

So this message isn't ignored

I'm doing okay, thanks Krystal :3
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:29 am

Rakyren

*gives a scritch* I take it you're not happy about birthdays?

Afina Maslow

Raynomon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:57 am

Afina Maslow
Rakyren

They just tend to be a little lonely I guess.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 am

Rakyren
Afina Maslow
Rakyren

They just tend to be a little lonely I guess.

I hear ya sad I hope you have a happy birthday, regardless

Afina Maslow

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Afina Maslow
krystalcollected

hehe, glad one person notices me :3 Not that I don't blame everyone else xD Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing well, bro :3 I'm doing okay myself, a little stressed out with finals, but that's normal, isn't it? xD
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:26 pm

krystalcollected
Afina Maslow
krystalcollected

hehe, glad one person notices me :3 Not that I don't blame everyone else xD Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing well, bro :3 I'm doing okay myself, a little stressed out with finals, but that's normal, isn't it? xD

Pretty much, yeah XD

Afina Maslow

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Research paper is not done. It is due in three days. I cannot for the life of me write a decent introduction and thesis, and I also cannot find modern literary criticism on Arthur Conan Doyle's writing style. I CAN find criticisms of his STORIES, of the characters in them, of the symbolism inside each story, but not of an overall analysis of his writing, and without that my paper cannot be. And anyway, even if I had it, how would I be able to fit it into my paper?

And of course, if I don't turn in a paper, then I may as well not show up to class for the rest of the semester, because my passing this class requires this paper.

I should have never, ever, ever, ever decided to do something as complicated as English Comp II in the space of EIGHT FRIGGEN WEEKS. I don't know what the ******** I was thinking when I said yes to that, I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I said I wanted to stay here over the summer...

Of course, Dad's going to be all "YOU SHOULD'VE TRIED HARDER" and "YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH TO DO BLAH BLAH BLAH". NO I AM ******** NOT. I come across as intelligent, but I am shallow, lazy and moronic. I can string pretty sounding words together without much effort, I can nod and act like I understand the words coming out of your mouth, but your average chimp can do the same. He doesn't understand. Nobody understands and there's no way to MAKE them understand, no way at all. I am ******** STUCK and there's no way out.

I think I'll just become a monk or something. Yeah, a monk sounds fun. Lots of quiet introspection and vegetable gardening and praying to God and not having any internet and running water and stuff.

This is not going to end well. At all. Dad's sick of me failing classes and if I don't pass this one I'm not going to be able to come back to college. I'll have to find a JOB and the only job I'll be available for right off the bat is McDonalds or somewhere equally wretched, and that'll be the end of me; 30, morbidly obese, no social life whatsoever, working for minimum wage.

I want to DIE. *bangs head on the table* Never before have I felt despair such as this. I am not suicidal, I am not mentally derranged, I am completely in control of my mind, but the idea of killing myself has never looked so good as it has right now.

Of course I won't kill myself. I'm too cowardly to do that. I will go to bed tonight and wake up in the morning just the same as I always do and wonder why the hell do I keep this up, going through the motions of life without really caring?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games