Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Porygon-Z unleashed its darkened pulse off towards the Sableye.

(Dice 1: Confusion Cure: Even - success, Odd - Stays confused)
(Dice 2: If Confusion cure fail: even - attack, odd - attack fail)

Sub watched as the Porygon-Z suddenly seemed less erratic and this time successfully fired off an attack at Poe, a Dark Pulse. "Tch, it broke free from the confusion, oh well it served its purpose." He shrugged. Poe would get hit by the pulsating wave of dark energy, sending the goblin skidding backwards as it attempted to keep its upright position, barely succeeding. "Let's put your plot to use, Poe, Power Gem!" For the third time Poe would conjure a Power Gem from its eyes, however, this time the Power Gem was huge, twice as big as the large version if originally fired off, and twice as thick. It seemed near impossible to avoid this wall of Rock energy.

"Pory!?"

"Porygon-Z! Watch it!"

Porygon-Z tried to avert the oncoming attack, but with such the sheer size of the attack, it was going to be easier said than done. The Confusion kept Porygon-Z at bay for far too long and worse still, with hurting itself from the initial Ice Beam, there'd be no way in hell Porygon-Z was going to get up from this one.

Sub now had the edge over me for the time being, now being down to my final two Pokemon. "Porygon-Z, return." I said, recalling the fallen Pokemon. I stashed the Pokeball, then took out one other one. "Weavile! Go!" I shouted.

I tossed out the Pokeball and when it finally landed, the Pokemon was revealed. "VILE!" The Weavile shouted, ready to go. Porygon-Z wasn't the only big gun that I had. "Night Slash!"

The Weavile rushed for the Sableye, his claws exuding a Dark aura. This might hurt a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 pm
Blizzard120

The Weavile rushed for the Sableye, his claws exuding a Dark aura. This might hurt a little.

Poe would take the powerful slashing attack across its chest, the ghost falling to its knees in pain as it grabbed a hold of its chest. Between this, the Dark Pulse, and the Earthquake, it barely had anything left...or maybe... "Put everything you got into a Metal Burst, Poe! Make it pay for that!" Sub cried out. Poe would just grin as its body gave off a bright silver glow, despite knowing this would be its last move in the battle. The glow would soon result in a huge explosion of Steel energy which would burst outward, its strength the equivalent of twice the amount of the Night Slash's power. After this, Poe would fall over onto its face, it was done for.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Poe would take the powerful slashing attack across its chest, the ghost falling to its knees in pain as it grabbed a hold of its chest. Between this, the Dark Pulse, and the Earthquake, it barely had anything left...or maybe... "Put everything you got into a Metal Burst, Poe! Make it pay for that!" Sub cried out. Poe would just grin as its body gave off a bright silver glow, despite knowing this would be its last move in the battle. The glow would soon result in a huge explosion of Steel energy which would burst outward, its strength the equivalent of twice the amount of the Night Slash's power. After this, Poe would fall over onto its face, it was done for.

"The hell!?"

"VILE!?"

How in the world was it still standing like that!? Worse still was the command I heard Sub gave. "Son of a...Weavile! Get away from it!" I didn't even need to tell Weavile twice, but by the time it took its third or fourth step to get away, however, it gets caught up in the Metal Burst's wake and blows Weavile away with the counter strike.

After the attack was over, Weavile managed to push itself up off the ground, seeing the Sableye down for the count, much to my relief, but then, at what cost? I lose Typhlosion, Porygon-Z, and almost lose Weavile all to the same Pokemon. Talk about a shift in this battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:57 am
Blizzard120

After the attack was over, Weavile managed to push itself up off the ground, seeing the Sableye down for the count, much to my relief, but then, at what cost? I lose Typhlosion, Porygon-Z, and almost lose Weavile all to the same Pokemon. Talk about a shift in this battle.

"Poe has always been one of my most persistent ones." Sub said as he recalled his little goblin Pokemon, clipping the ball onto his belt, taking another ball off and tossing it onto the field. "Draaapion!" The purple scorpion cried as it appeared from the ball, clicking its pincers together in the air threateningly. "Dance for us, Pin Missile, Legrand!"

The scorpion would point its two open claws at the weasel Pokemon before it and begin to unleash a rapid fire of tiny sharp needles at it. Weavile was far more faster than the bulky Drapion, so it had to keep the thing at a distance, close range wasn't beneficial.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:36 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Poe has always been one of my most persistent ones." Sub said as he recalled his little goblin Pokemon, clipping the ball onto his belt, taking another ball off and tossing it onto the field. "Draaapion!" The purple scorpion cried as it appeared from the ball, clicking its pincers together in the air threateningly. "Dance for us, Pin Missile, Legrand!"

The scorpion would point its two open claws at the weasel Pokemon before it and begin to unleash a rapid fire of tiny sharp needles at it. Weavile was far more faster than the bulky Drapion, so it had to keep the thing at a distance, close range wasn't beneficial.

Well that was good to know. It was a bit hard to believe that a Sableye could take all of THAT and still try to pull one final attack to put someone down, but then, that's what makes or breaks these Pokemon battles. As goofy as Sableye generally is, he really puts up with a lot for Sub. When the Sableye is recalled, then saw the new Pokemon put in its place, I gave a slight frustrated sigh. This just gets better and better it seems.

Then the lead off with Pin Missile...range was all well and good. It was still an issue of pinning Weavile down, however. "Weavile! Double Team!" Weavile split into its illusive copies, only for one of the images to be shot down. When Weavile went on the attack, the rest of them disappeared.

I could very well get close range, but even so, it would be the daunting task of wearing this Drapion down, if not take it out. Weavile already took a considerable amount of damage from that Sableye and I can't afford to make any mistakes here. "Weavile! Ice Punch!" I shouted.

"WeeeaVILE!" When Weavile went to close the gap, he went to lunge out towards the Drapion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm
Blizzard120

"WeeeaVILE!" When Weavile went to close the gap, he went to lunge out towards the Drapion.

The Drapion would roar in pain as it was hit by the powerful Ice Punch, causing it to stumble back a bit until what happened next. "Cross Poison, Legrand!" Sub cried out. The Drapion would retaliate against the Weavile but quickly scurrying back up and slashing in an X-pattern with its purple glowing claws.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Drapion would roar in pain as it was hit by the powerful Ice Punch, causing it to stumble back a bit until what happened next. "Cross Poison, Legrand!" Sub cried out. The Drapion would retaliate against the Weavile but quickly scurrying back up and slashing in an X-pattern with its purple glowing claws.

"Weavile, I know this is asking a lot, but I need you to take it!" Weavile knew what I was going for and braced for impact as the venomous strike came down upon Weavile with great force, sending him to the floor. He felt sick from the attack; poison started to take hold, going deep into the Weavile. I knew there was the chance, but if there was any hope in shutting down that Drapion, this was going to be it. "Weavile! Counter!"

"VILE!!!" Weavile would prove that Zangoose wasn't the only one who could do such retaliation as he sprung back up and made the brutal upward slash upon the Drapion.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 am
Blizzard120

"Weavile, I know this is asking a lot, but I need you to take it!" Weavile knew what I was going for and braced for impact as the venomous strike came down upon Weavile with great force, sending him to the floor. He felt sick from the attack; poison started to take hold, going deep into the Weavile. I knew there was the chance, but if there was any hope in shutting down that Drapion, this was going to be it. "Weavile! Counter!"

"VILE!!!" Weavile would prove that Zangoose wasn't the only one who could do such retaliation as he sprung back up and made the brutal upward slash upon the Drapion.

And that would prove to be the deciding factor in Legrand's fate in this battle as the giant scorpion was knocked off the ground, flipped over in the air, and landed flat on its back knocked out cold. "Harsh man." Sub said as he recalled his Pokemon. "Well then, looks like the battle is almost over and I'm currently behind. Perhaps it's time I stepped things up a notch and kicked your ice cube maker...I'm talking about your butt." He cackled, taking his final Dusk Ball off of his belt, spinning it on his finger with a devious grin, and throwing it onto the field.

"Tyranitaaar!" Monstressor roared as he appeared from the ball, a violent sandstorm suddenly being conjured in the room as his Sand Stream ability activated. "Isn't it a shame, you already used Scizor. I bet you are wishing you still had him to take on my monster. Oh well, Monstressor? Finish off that weasel, Stone Edge." The Armor Pokemon would let out another roar, slapping its thick tail on the ground as the floor beneath the Weavile cracked open and sharp jagged rocks shot up out of the ground below.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:40 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

And that would prove to be the deciding factor in Legrand's fate in this battle as the giant scorpion was knocked off the ground, flipped over in the air, and landed flat on its back knocked out cold. "Harsh man." Sub said as he recalled his Pokemon. "Well then, looks like the battle is almost over and I'm currently behind. Perhaps it's time I stepped things up a notch and kicked your ice cube maker...I'm talking about your butt." He cackled, taking his final Dusk Ball off of his belt, spinning it on his finger with a devious grin, and throwing it onto the field.

"Tyranitaaar!" Monstressor roared as he appeared from the ball, a violent sandstorm suddenly being conjured in the room as his Sand Stream ability activated. "Isn't it a shame, you already used Scizor. I bet you are wishing you still had him to take on my monster. Oh well, Monstressor? Finish off that weasel, Stone Edge." The Armor Pokemon would let out another roar, slapping its thick tail on the ground as the floor beneath the Weavile cracked open and sharp jagged rocks shot up out of the ground below.

"Weavile! Look out!" It wouldn't have mattered too much either way. Two crushing blows out of both Sableye and Drapion, the poison from the latter sapping what remained of its strength...there was apparently no kill like overkill. The Stone Edge crushing blow knocks up Weavile with such devastating force, having it to hit the ground only a few seconds later. And then there was one. "Figures...I knew that Tyrannitar was around somewhere...it was too good to be true. Thanks, Weavile, you did a lot. Take a break." I said, recalling the fallen Weavile.

Like Sub, I too was down to my last Pokemon. As I reached for it, I then realized something. I looked down in my hand, just now realizing that I still had Telia's little Mr. Mime rag doll. My heart skipped a beat, realizing that I just blundered. Hard. I closed my eyes; apologizing to Telia a thousand times over for allowing this to happen, at the same time wondering if she could read my thoughts from the confines of her Pokeball. I had such severe tunnel vision in the way here; I didn't bother trying to go adjust my party at all and now I was left to either surrender this fight or have her take on such a beast that we only have a fool's chance at winning against.

I took out Telia's Pokeball and readied myself for the worst. It was a fool's chance, but it was still a chance. Never say die, I'd say. "Telia! Go!" I called out, tossing the Pokeball out onto the battlefield.

In a flash of light, the Gardevoir appeared upon the sand scoured battlefield. "Voir!"

"Telia, I know this is going to be hard, probably one of the hardest you or I ever had to contend with, but we got to try." I said. "Telia, Hypnosis!"

"Gardevoir!" Quickly Telia unleashed her hypnotic waves towards the brute.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 am
At first Sub smiled as Telia came forward, he had actually planned for just this, knowing good and well that Blizz had Telia with him originally. However, his smile began to fade as he heard the Cold One's command. Monstressor would stand there as he was assaulted by hypnotic waves of suggesting, attempting to lull him to sleep. The Hypnosis would prove to be successful as the Tyranitar closed its eyes and began to snore, still standing up. "Well then, looks like you got lucky." Sub growled. "Plah! Got sand in my mouth."

(If 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6, Monstressor falls asleep.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 am
SubonicXP
At first Sub smiled as Telia came forward, he had actually planned for just this, knowing good and well that Blizz had Telia with him originally. However, his smile began to fade as he heard the Cold One's command. Monstressor would stand there as he was assaulted by hypnotic waves of suggesting, attempting to lull him to sleep. The Hypnosis would prove to be successful as the Tyranitar closed its eyes and began to snore, still standing up. "Well then, looks like you got lucky." Sub growled. "Plah! Got sand in my mouth."

(If 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6, Monstressor falls asleep.)

"If we go down, we go down fighting...Telia, we're going to have to hit this thing hard as we can. Take the opportunity and use Calm Mind!" I called out to her. As the sand started to buff against her, Telia focused, honing her special capabilities. I know that I was pressing our luck real hard, but I really had no choice in the matter at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:57 am
"Wake up, Monstressor! Wake up and make that thing silly with a Stone Edge!" Sub shouted, but his cries fell on deaf ears as Monstressor remained asleep.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:02 am
SubonicXP
"Wake up, Monstressor! Wake up and make that thing silly with a Stone Edge!" Sub shouted, but his cries fell on deaf ears as Monstressor remained asleep.

Good, he was still asleep. I had to think fast. Telia did have a few attacks, but two of which wouldn't do squat to this Tyrannitar, even with the Calm Mind boost. Always the dark typing...

"Alright, Telia, go for broke! Magical Leaf!" I shouted.

Telia raised her arms, rainbow like leaves started to rise from the ground and with a thrust of her arms forward, every last one of them rushed for the Tyrannitar with great speed. "Voir!!!"  
SubonicXP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 am
Blizzard120

Good, he was still asleep. I had to think fast. Telia did have a few attacks, but two of which wouldn't do squat to this Tyrannitar, even with the Calm Mind boost. Always the dark typing...

"Alright, Telia, go for broke! Magical Leaf!" I shouted.

Telia raised her arms, rainbow like leaves started to rise from the ground and with a thrust of her arms forward, every last one of them rushed for the Tyrannitar with great speed. "Voir!!!"

Montressor would growl in its sleep as it was sliced up by the mystical rainbow leaves. The sandstorm seemed to help cushion the blow, somehow. "I'm starting to get really annoyed...give it some Payback! ...please?"

(Even, he wakes up. Odd he remains asleep.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash