Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 am
Three days seems like a good amount of time to pull something together, Fog; may I make a suggestion? As far as introductions/theses (I assume that's the plural of "thesis") go, I always write them after I've got the rest of my papers together; that way they come together much easier for me. 3nodding

This sounds kind of like what you're looking for; I hope it helps. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:51 am
Well, recently got parts from the US (couple of 1TB drives and RAM for my laptop and desktop), so I'm now happily running Vista 64-bit (I so need a new GPU... running a 22" WS monitor with a 8600GT... is hard), but I have to reinstall all my games.

However not everything is great, recently found out one of my Aunties (I must admit I don't know her well) has a brain tumour and my grandma has a lung infection which could require surgery. Then on top of that, there is my mother who is becoming a psycho because we hardly get enough to pay the bills and get food thanks to a major credit card debt and a few other things. In other words, things suck.  

Crenn

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 pm
We bought a pool! 18' x 4'! I'm filling it with water, and it's gonna rock so hard

and I'm gonna get so sunburned >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 pm
I just officially lost one of my best friends.

I'm ready to get out of New Jersey... I hate it here.  

LilKitty115

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:36 pm
I got a lot of typing done today. I have about 4 pages done, and once I add some more biographical info and some literary criticism (from professionals), I think I'll be done. Of course, I might need to...find some more sources for stuff. In a hurry, I think.

I need to have 3 books, 3 article, and 3 internet sources.

I have, currently:
4 books
2 internet
1? article.

Still have two days, though. Plenty of time. I hope. I pray. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm
LilKitty115
I just officially lost one of my best friends.

I'm ready to get out of New Jersey... I hate it here.

What happened?  

Crenn

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:48 pm
Whee furry drama...so I made this guy leave this forum website because I wouldn't be his mate. I'm not going to go into alot of detail, but I was talking to a few furs and I get a pm from him and we start talking. He was nice but he couldn't spell to save his life (no really think chat speak plus things like yelps becomming ylp). Anyway I tell him that I can't be that but I can be his friend and he gets so mad...he goes of on how much I have hurt him (I have only known him for like less than a day guys) and that he loves me. And I'm like look I'm sorry but I can't. Then he pms me again telling me that he has just sliced his arm open and that he hopes I'm happy. I didn't say anyting to him but I mean come on...I just can't get over it, you are nice to a person the next thing you know they wanna jump your bones and become your mate.

But it just amused me that he would go so far as to do/say those things...but if you are gonna get pissed and leave forum over a girl that you don't even know -at all- then thats fine, you shouldn't even be in there in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:45 am
Shadows sweet embrace
Whee furry drama...so I made this guy leave this forum website because I wouldn't be his mate. I'm not going to go into alot of detail, but I was talking to a few furs and I get a pm from him and we start talking. He was nice but he could spell to save his life (no really think chat speak plus things like yelps becomming ylp). Anyway I tell him that I can't be that but I can be his friend and he gets so mad...he goes of on how much I have hurt him (I have only known him for like less than a day guys) and that he loves me. And I'm like look I'm sorry but I can't. Then he pms me again telling me that he has just sliced his arm open and that he hopes I'm happy. I didn't say anyting to him but I mean come on...I just can't get over it, you are nice to a person the next thing you know they wanna jump your bones and become your mate.

But it just amused me that he would go so far as to do/say those things...but if you are gonna get pissed and leave forum over a girl that you don't even know -at all- then thats fine, you shouldn't even be in there in the first place.

It was either someone just trying to get a reaction out of you, or some attention hungry and angsty teen.  

Selene Aries

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:49 am
HOMIGOSH, I got a phonecall today from one of the places I NEVER expected to get a call from about my resume. I mean, granted I did e-mail it to them for two different positions, but I thought I was counted out when I didn't get a call about a week ago when I "dropped" it off. I had a mini interview over the phone and the hiring manager said that she was going to send my resume to the chef! So I might get a job interview with one of the most prestigeous golf courses in Canada >> which would be here http://www.predatorridge.com/

Pastry Cook here I come <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:12 am
Shadows sweet embrace
Whee furry drama...so I made this guy leave this forum website because I wouldn't be his mate. I'm not going to go into alot of detail, but I was talking to a few furs and I get a pm from him and we start talking. He was nice but he could spell to save his life (no really think chat speak plus things like yelps becomming ylp). Anyway I tell him that I can't be that but I can be his friend and he gets so mad...he goes of on how much I have hurt him (I have only known him for like less than a day guys) and that he loves me. And I'm like look I'm sorry but I can't. Then he pms me again telling me that he has just sliced his arm open and that he hopes I'm happy. I didn't say anyting to him but I mean come on...I just can't get over it, you are nice to a person the next thing you know they wanna jump your bones and become your mate.

What the... >_< Ok I know who you're talking about and I was wondering about him as it was... you should report him to Katalina or one of the FH mods, Shady. He shouldn't even be on FH if he's going to go around harassing people like that. Heh, the atrocious spelling and lack of punctuation was frustrating enough, but if he's out to cause drama.... erf. *huggles da Shadypup*  

Lloxie

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:17 am
Well, Nubs shed last night... and he made it! I didn't really talk about it much but the time before when Nubs shed he really messed up one of his back legs. Mantises use their two back legs as nearly their only support when dangling down to shed. Thus his crippled hind leg had me worried he might not be able to hold on and fall during the shedding which would result in his death. There was also the fear because of the way the leg was he might get stuck in his shedding or cause any number of problems. Here is a picture of him before he shed so you all can see what I mean by the crippled leg-

User Image

Not only did he managed to shed, but his crippled back leg is nearly healed. It is still a little warped, but he can properly use it now and that greatly improves his odds at survival. There is also a good chance in his next shedding he might be able to completely regain its usage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 am
Glad he's doing better ^^  

Afina Maslow

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:45 am
lol I dunno if you guys heard about this or not. There was a fairly popular artist by the name of Pogoroo, or Jivyra. Well he faked his death. He or someone he knew, posted a journal on his page saying he died on the 19th. He had had someone post a journal on the 24th saying he didn't have net access and he'd refund commission money. Evidence A that it's bullshit. There's more at the following:
http://ss-hole.org/Pogo.htm (warning, very large)
The entire journal of him claiming to be dead and all of the comments about how it appears to be a hoax and his poor character.

So....Enjoy the drama lulz
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Pogoroo

Edit:
OH s**t THERE'S MORE
http://ss-hole.org/Pogo2.htm
Apparently he actually answered his phone when someone called him

Hoax has been confirmed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:02 am
I saw that. Why would he do that anyway? Did he just want to get out of doing commissions or something?  

Afina Maslow

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:04 am
Afina Maslow
I saw that. Why would he do that anyway? Did he just want to get out of doing commissions or something?
Yeah, apparently he took on a ton of commissions, didn't wanna do them, and he'd already spent the money so he had no way of refunding. So he was like "LOL IM GUNNA FAEK MY DETH"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games