Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Good, he was still asleep. I had to think fast. Telia did have a few attacks, but two of which wouldn't do squat to this Tyrannitar, even with the Calm Mind boost. Always the dark typing...

"Alright, Telia, go for broke! Magical Leaf!" I shouted.

Telia raised her arms, rainbow like leaves started to rise from the ground and with a thrust of her arms forward, every last one of them rushed for the Tyrannitar with great speed. "Voir!!!"

Montressor would growl in its sleep as it was sliced up by the mystical rainbow leaves. The sandstorm seemed to help cushion the blow, somehow. "I'm starting to get really annoyed...give it some Payback! ...please?"

(Even, he wakes up. Odd he remains asleep.)

"Telia! Its still standing! Give it another one!" I shouted.

"Voir!" Even she knew that we were pressed for time; any one attack could probably jar it awake and trouble would be had. As the sand continues to scour, she summons up another flurry of Magical Leaves and unleashes another assault upon the Tyrannitar.  
SubonicXP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 am
Blizzard120

"Voir!" Even she knew that we were pressed for time; any one attack could probably jar it awake and trouble would be had. As the sand continues to scour, she summons up another flurry of Magical Leaves and unleashes another assault upon the Tyrannitar.

Sub began to grid his teeth together at this point, Monstressor was taking too much of a beating. He knew that with the sand still harming Telia that he still had a chance to win this thing if only his Tyranitar would wake up and attack, they just needed one devastating blow. "Monstressor, please wake up!" Sub shouted with all his might.

The beast would be jarred awake by its trainer's cry. Anger would swell within it as it realized the armor that was its skin was scratched up by that thing before him, he was going to make it pay dearly. Monstressor would roar and begin to stomp on the ground angry. With a snort it would then lower its head, its skull glowing bright. Monstressor would then charge straight for Telia with all its might, preparing to ram into the Psychic with Iron Head. Like before, here comes the train.

(Same as last time.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Sub began to grid his teeth together at this point, Monstressor was taking too much of a beating. He knew that with the sand still harming Telia that he still had a chance to win this thing if only his Tyranitar would wake up and attack, they just needed one devastating blow. "Monstressor, please wake up!" Sub shouted with all his might.

The beast would be jarred awake by its trainer's cry. Anger would swell within it as it realized the armor that was its skin was scratched up by that thing before him, he was going to make it pay dearly. Monstressor would roar and begin to stomp on the ground angry. With a snort it would then lower its head, its skull glowing bright. Monstressor would then charge straight for Telia with all its might, preparing to ram into the Psychic with Iron Head. Like before, here comes the train.

(Same as last time.)

"Oh hell...Telia! It's awake! Get out of the way!" Try as she might have, the Tyrannitar lands its devastating blow upon Telia. Telia practically shrieked out as the Tyrannitar ran her over and sent her on a hard flight across the battlefield. She landed a couple of seconds later, couldn't even bring herself to struggle back up. I couldn't understand it; that was just a steel type attack, she could have weathered that even with what damage she gotten from the Sandstorm, couldn't she? It wasn't like he used a Ghost or a dark type attack which I would imagine would have been considerably more devastating...

Then I remembered. Before asking Telia about her fairy typing back in the main room. It was all in the SNAG. The Fairy type has been discovered to be weak to the likes of poison and steel type attacks. Iron Head would have been crushing to the likes of her. I stood there in disbelief for a second then had the look of defeat. "Sub, this fight is over. You got us."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 am
Blizzard120

"Oh hell...Telia! It's awake! Get out of the way!" Try as she might have, the Tyrannitar lands its devastating blow upon Telia. Telia practically shrieked out as the Tyrannitar ran her over and sent her on a hard flight across the battlefield. She landed a couple of seconds later, couldn't even bring herself to struggle back up. I couldn't understand it; that was just a steel type attack, she could have weathered that even with what damage she gotten from the Sandstorm, couldn't she? It wasn't like he used a Ghost or a dark type attack which I would imagine would have been considerably more devastating...

Then I remembered. Before asking Telia about her fairy typing back in the main room. It was all in the SNAG. The Fairy type has been discovered to be weak to the likes of poison and steel type attacks. Iron Head would have been crushing to the likes of her. I stood there in disbelief for a second then had the look of defeat. "Sub, this fight is over. You got us."

"Wait, it's over?" Sub said, staring in disbelief. Even he was shocked to see that Telia wasn't getting back up, he didn't expect it to be over that soon. "What just happened? It wasn't a Dark move, Telia could have survived that. Sure, barely maybe, but she could have survived. What gives?" It's not like he didn't want to win, he was just confused on what went down.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:11 am
SubonicXP

"Wait, it's over?" Sub said, staring in disbelief. Even he was shocked to see that Telia wasn't getting back up, he didn't expect it to be over that soon. "What just happened? It wasn't a Dark move, Telia could have survived that. Sure, barely maybe, but she could have survived. What gives?" It's not like he didn't want to win, he was just confused on what went down.

"You're out of the loop, Sub." I said. "Its that Fairy typing that was discovered; typing that Telia apparently has. One of a Fairy type's weaknesses are Steel type attacks. It was probably a good thing that your Tyrannitar acted on his own accord on that last attack and thought to do that." I made my way over towards Telia and knelt down. "Telia. Telia, come on. Telia..."

"...vo...voir..." The Gardevoir spoke up, wincing a bit. God, she look ran down. "Gardevoir..."

"It's okay...It's my fault." I said. "Here...hung on to this for you." I handed over the Mr. Mime rag doll to her and she took it, hugging it tight as she could. I then picked her up off the ground. "Doc is going to have a field day when he sees the Pokemon he's about to get."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 pm
Blizzard120

"It's okay...It's my fault." I said. "Here...hung on to this for you." I handed over the Mr. Mime rag doll to her and she took it, hugging it tight as she could. I then picked her up off the ground. "Doc is going to have a field day when he sees the Pokemon he's about to get."

"Huh, you learn something new every day it seems." Sub said with a laugh. He then realized that Blizz did have a good point, their Pokemon just had a war against each other, not a battle. "Yeah, I bet Doc will also give us his...opinion, so to speak."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:56 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Huh, you learn something new every day it seems." Sub said with a laugh. He then realized that Blizz did have a good point, their Pokemon just had a war against each other, not a battle. "Yeah, I bet Doc will also give us his...opinion, so to speak."

"Providing that's all he'll give us. Oh boy...come on, Telia, let's get you fixed up..." I said, carrying Telia off the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:20 pm
Blizzard120

"Providing that's all he'll give us. Oh boy...come on, Telia, let's get you fixed up..." I said, carrying Telia off the battlefield.

"Wait for me!" Sub shouted as he ran after Blizz, only dropping a Pokeball once in his sprint.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Wait for me!" Sub shouted as he ran after Blizz, only dropping a Pokeball once in his sprint.

As I carried Telia through the HQ, I found my way into the med lab and started to look about. Orderly, Doc's Machamp, was standing in the med lab, apparently taking stock of the supplies in the lab. "You may want to pull everything out, Orderly. You and Doc got quite a bit here..."

"Machaa?"

"Gardevoir!" Telia waved over.

"Two whole parties worth, Orderly."

"Machaa Machaaamp?"

"His." I said, tilting my head back towards the door.

Orderly sweatdropped a bit. "Machaa Machaaamp Machamp." Orderly spoke up.

".......seriously? I didn't think Darts drank solid black coffee like Doc." I looked back at Sub. "Doc went out for coffee. Darts drank it all."

"I was gone. I perhaps should have stayed out a bit longer. What on earth have you two done?" Doc said, making his way back in with a small grocery bag in tow.

"Pokemon battle?"

"Well, I suppose it could have been worse."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm
Sub just stood there as Blizz had his little conversation with the orderly. Once the good Doc appeared he would gather his Pokeballs up in his arms and just smile at the owl man. "Heeey Doc, long time no see! It's your favorite customer!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 am
SubonicXP
Sub just stood there as Blizz had his little conversation with the orderly. Once the good Doc appeared he would gather his Pokeballs up in his arms and just smile at the owl man. "Heeey Doc, long time no see! It's your favorite customer!"

Doc made his way in. "You know with what some that I see in this rag-tag bunch, some doctors would press charges for what they see in here." Doc Owl said as he sat his bag down on the counter.

"Doc, you said that all the time to me even before I joined this team at its start, and you and I both know that isn't true." I said.

"Eh, it was worth a shot." He said, readjusting his glasses. "So. Two whole parties then, correct? I guess lets see the damage. I can already see one already."

"Yea...Sub's Tyrannitar did a number on her." I said, sitting her down on one of the beds. "Not before doing a bit of a number on it though." I then started to pull out the five other Pokeballs. One by one, I started to release the Pokemon. Zangoose, looking rather battered and passed out. Scizor, still concious, but quite roughed up from the battle from the Mandibuzz. Typhlosion was afterwards, also out cold from taking a couple of Power Gem attacks. Then soon after, Porygon-Z and Weavile, who both took some pretty extensive damage; Weavile moreso from what abuse he took from the Sableye and the Drapion afterwards. Given that the two tallest ones in my group were Typhlosion and Telia, they really didn't take up a whole lot of room in the med lab.

"Was this a Pokemon battle or was war waged?" Doc asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:00 pm
"You could say it was a war, I doubt you would see a battle like ours anywhere outside of the Pokemon League anyways." Sub said with a laugh as he then released his own six Pokemon.

Auguste was first, and easily one of the worse ones off as he sat on the floor, bruised up and his head spinning as he was attempting to still recover from his Outrage. He looked like he was about to puke. Pallas actually had a few burnt feathers from its Brave Bird attack and while exhausted it wasn't in too bad of physical shape. Edgar was rather bruised up from its clash with Typhlosion and its devastating Reversal, a few cracks in its born accessories could be seen. Poe would decide to crawl into the nearest chair and curl up to take a nap, physically he was okay but the battle took everything out of it, its gems dull in color. Legrand suffered some bad physical damage, several cracks in its armor shell from that dreaded Weavile. The last one Monstressor, who was the worst one yet. His rock plated armor had many different cuts and slashes in it from the Magical Leaf, there was even a leaf stuck in its shoulder still.

"They aren't that bad off." Yeah, right.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:12 pm
Doc Owl looked about the fallen Pokemon, staring at them all. "Woe be it the day that either one of you two decides to undergo a regional gym leader challenge." Doc said.

"Why would I need to?" I asked.

"Not my point..." Doc said. "Hooo...oh dear...the Tyrannitar might need a little work as well. Orderly, go find the spackle for Rock types. Also, while you are at it, go find the Duran remedy."

"...as in...literal spackle?" I asked, staring at him in confusion.

"No. Blizzard, I'm a doctor, not a carpenter. You can't simply put gauze over a grand deal of rock type Pokemon, let alone their wounds, otherwise they'd never heal right. There is stuff for such an occasion, you do realize." the Doc said.

"Excuse me." I said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:29 pm
"Well that was certainly an interesting little comedy between birds, you two should do stand up. Get Sol with you and you can call yourselves the Bird Man group." Sub said with a chuckle, though his banged up Pokemon didn't seem to be thrilled with the delay.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:41 pm
SubonicXP
"Well that was certainly an interesting little comedy between birds, you two should do stand up. Get Sol with you and you can call yourselves the Bird Man group." Sub said with a chuckle, though his banged up Pokemon didn't seem to be thrilled with the delay.

Doc looked over his glasses, staring at Sub as if to say 'Really?'

"Really, Sub?" I spoke up. If Doc wasn't going to ask it, I would.

"At any rate, hmm..." Doc walked over to Sub's Tyrannitar and stared at something sticking in the gigantic brute. He pulled open a nearby drawer, pulling out a pair of tweezers. "Hold still for me..." He carefully removed the leaf still stuck in the Tyrannitar. "Hmm...honed edge, a fair bit of power coming from it. This is from Telia, correct?"

"Right?"

"I assume she used Calm Mind before the assault."

"Uh huh..."

"Well, no one denied you and your Pokemon being relentless. Nasty little thing. I can't imagine just how much this could of stung."

"Probably didn't too much. He slept through two barrages." I said.

"And I thought Snorlax were bad." Doc said. "Orderly, have you found those items yet!?"

"Machaa!" Orderly called out from a nearby room, coming out of it with items in each hand of his.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff