Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 am
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
I saw that. Why would he do that anyway? Did he just want to get out of doing commissions or something?
Yeah, apparently he took on a ton of commissions, didn't wanna do them, and he'd already spent the money so he had no way of refunding. So he was like "LOL IM GUNNA FAEK MY DETH"

a**-hattery at its finest. This is why people limit the amount of commissions they take >.< Yeah, he's not gonna have many friends after this I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
I saw that. Why would he do that anyway? Did he just want to get out of doing commissions or something?
Yeah, apparently he took on a ton of commissions, didn't wanna do them, and he'd already spent the money so he had no way of refunding. So he was like "LOL IM GUNNA FAEK MY DETH"

a**-hattery at its finest. This is why people limit the amount of commissions they take >.< Yeah, he's not gonna have many friends after this I think.
It came out that he viewed commissioners and being part of the fandom as only a source of money to support his drinking, drug use, and partying razz  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

It came out that he viewed commissioners and being part of the fandom as only a source of money to support his drinking, drug use, and partying razz

So, basically like many other popular artists then >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:43 am
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

Since the only popular artists I know are Ivybeth and Duo, I don't really know lol. >.>  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:48 am
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

Since the only popular artists I know are Ivybeth and Duo, I don't really know lol. >.>

I was more talking about Moonstalker and Adam Wan ^^; Doubt they're into drugs or anything, but they're, from what I hear, not nice people and in it for the money. So I hear anyway  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:51 am
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

I was more talking about Moonstalker and Adam Wan ^^; Doubt they're into drugs or anything, but they're, from what I hear, not nice people and in it for the money. So I hear anyway
Ah, I always figured Moonstalker as being a nicer guy. I have heard of alot of ego issues with Zaush though  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:55 am
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

Ah, I always figured Moonstalker as being a nicer guy. I have heard of alot of ego issues with Zaush though

Their art is good but it doesn't give them the right to be an a*****e D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:00 pm
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

I've heard Goldenwolf is the worst out of all of them. razz She actually got pissed when she was denied a table in Artist's Alley cause she applied after registration was over. She was all "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM AMAZING, HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE ME A TABLET" etc  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:09 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

I've heard Goldenwolf is the worst out of all of them. razz She actually got pissed when she was denied a table in Artist's Alley cause she applied after registration was over. She was all "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM AMAZING, HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE ME A TABLET" etc

Doesn't surprise me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 pm
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow

Doesn't surprise me
Why do some artists have to ruin it? sad  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 pm
Asphyxiat!on

I guess it's a pride thing. They realize they have a talent that brings them money and when something happens that is a knock to their income or well-being or what have you, they become assholes. I dunno confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:38 pm
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on

I guess it's a pride thing. They realize they have a talent that brings them money and when something happens that is a knock to their income or well-being or what have you, they become assholes. I dunno confused
I hate that so much. I've actually had people afraid to talk to me cause they think I'm egotistical or something. I guess cause I'm really not part of any communities where people chat alot and i tend to just talk to people on MSN or AIM instead of forums, so people feel that I must be a jerk sad If I was a jerk, I wouldn't have my contact information posted so publicly  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on

I hate that so much. I've actually had people afraid to talk to me cause they think I'm egotistical or something. I guess cause I'm really not part of any communities where people chat alot and i tend to just talk to people on MSN or AIM instead of forums, so people feel that I must be a jerk sad If I was a jerk, I wouldn't have my contact information posted so publicly

I took mine down because people kept trying to get sex from me >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on

Can you blame them? Afina is so adorably gorgeous and Affy is cute as hell. razz
I RARELY get the sex solicitations, most people seem to be afraid of me, so whatever  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on
Afina Maslow
Asphyxiat!on

Can you blame them? Afina is so adorably gorgeous and Affy is cute as hell. razz
I RARELY get the sex solicitations, most people seem to be afraid of me, so whatever
redface Thanks  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games