Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
she leans against the wall, john standing next to her "so.....your leaving?" she asked her face showing no emotion as she held it inside

*looks over at Angel and Snickers* "Your really gonna miss him aren't you?" she asked but seing the blandness on her face she says "or you can't wait for him to leave...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:01 pm
ragnos grabs his suitcase and walks out  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:02 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
she leans against the wall, john standing next to her "so.....your leaving?" she asked her face showing no emotion as she held it inside

*looks over at Angel and Snickers* "Your really gonna miss him aren't you?" she asked but seing the blandness on her face she says "or you can't wait for him to leave...."
her eyes flash to blood shot red, she growls and looks over at her "dont mess with me" she snapped, she hissed, her claws growing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:03 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix calmed down and thanked her, then turned to ragnos. "Don't leave without bringing a guide along...with all that happened in the last few days I don't trust anything around here" (dinner guys brb)

*looks at him and smiles, ((ok))* "Phoenix... not you right?  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

her eyes flash to blood shot red, she growls and looks over at her "dont mess with me" she snapped, she hissed, her claws growing

"What the kitty cats got a temper?" *she grabbed her Katana just in case*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:05 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

she crouches, her fangs sliding down "you want to play? then lets play" she quickly jumped at her, sending them both sliding across the ground, she pinns her, her other hand on her neck  

Aprilbaby1

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

she crouches, her fangs sliding down "you want to play? then lets play" she quickly jumped at her, sending them both sliding across the ground, she pinns her, her other hand on her neck

*looks at her and laughs nervously* "Do it... Kill me!" *she screamed*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:09 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

ragnos grabs them and pulls them up and says "stop fighting" and contiinuse walking away  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:09 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

she smirks "no, i like to torture" she raises her claws then strikes at her scratching her, she had green liquid dripping down her claws "night night little girl" she said smiling, the green liquid some type of poison to put anyone to sleep, she made sure the cut was deep enough  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

ragnos grabs them and pulls them up and says "stop fighting" and contiinuse walking away
she kicks him "leave me alone" she hissed  

Aprilbaby1

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

she smirks "no, i like to torture" she raises her claws then strikes at her scratching her, she had green liquid dripping down her claws "night night little girl" she said smiling, the green liquid some type of poison to put anyone to sleep, she made sure the cut was deep enough

"Wha..." *she started to go into a drowzy sleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

he gets mad and said "fine" he walks out  

Dante Borges

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

*still sleeping*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:13 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

she growls "thats right, leave, you always do, and this time dont think about me, because abviously im not good enough to make you return" she turns and picks up john "come on sweety" she wipes a bloody tears and walks down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:14 pm
when do i wake up SOMEONE SAVE ME!!)))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games