Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:51 pm
She sounds a bit like my Aunt although my Aunt is more the twisted try to guilt trip sort than straight out shouting match. At this point it seems like she has driven away pretty much all her relatives and friends. She can be super nice if she wants too but that only extends as long as your being a good little dog and doing exactly what she says. I simply don't fuss with her outside of letting her know when need be that she can't push me around like my mother.

I find arguing though with people of that mind set to be pointless. They aren't going to listen anyways. Instead I would look into getting your bf into some kind of counseling. Mother or not he shouldn't be living under her abuse and supporting her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 pm

I'm feeling very lonesome right now. And broody. And Xiolle-ish. <~_~>

I don't think I've felt this low in years, now that I think about it...

Reminds me of the latter days of when I was on Furcadia, way before the AFG was around. Almost makes me want to go back to listening to hard/punk rock and go all emo again.

And that thought alone makes it worse.

Can someone shoot me please?  

Lloxie

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 pm
Lloxie

Reminds me of the latter days of when I was on Furcadia, way before the AFG was around. Almost makes me want to go back to listening to hard/punk rock and go all emo again.

~shoot's you with hapiness arrow~
Whenever you wanna be happy, all you have to do is look at your a** and remember the arrow's there <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 pm
Llox apparently needs a good humping.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:07 pm
Forcive Habit
Lloxie

~shoot's you with hapiness arrow~
Whenever you wanna be happy, all you have to do is look at your a** and remember the arrow's there <3

XD!!! *gigglefits* Thanks for the giggle. It helps. <3

Diana Vulpes
Llox apparently needs a good humping.

>_>; Believe me, I'm anything but frisky right now. In fact, my libido has been at an unusual low lately.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:43 am
Time and a Half Day for me sweatdrop  

Afina Maslow

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:31 am
Got the day of today. Yay I suppose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:24 pm
Whee mood swings~ I hate being up and down. xp  

Shadows sweet embrace

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:26 pm
mama goat has mastitis, get to milk her 5x a day and inject her teat with an infusion. fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Payed time off for me. Though I would not have minded working and getting time and a half.  

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:14 pm
Time and a half for me as well, and I worked a full shift too. My dad only worked 4 hours. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:53 pm
Amazingly, I managed to pass all my subjects this semester. Those 2 subjects.... I kept on falling asleep in the lecture theatre.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 pm
That's it. I'm done.

Tomorrow after class, I'm going to go to the advisement office and see if I can still drop out and get a refund for my English class. I can't do this. My paper is not done, and even if I had another two weeks, it still wouldn't be done. If I wait a day to finish it and turn it in, my grade on the paper will drop, but then again, does it really matter? I mean, the paper is going to be graded so low anyway that...

To hell with it. It's not even 65% done. I'll just finish my citation page and be done with it. I'll turn it in, even though it's not done.

The allure of suicide rears its ugly head again.

I hate this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:10 pm
FogSage
That's it. I'm done.

Tomorrow after class, I'm going to go to the advisement office and see if I can still drop out and get a refund for my English class. I can't do this. My paper is not done, and even if I had another two weeks, it still wouldn't be done. If I wait a day to finish it and turn it in, my grade on the paper will drop, but then again, does it really matter? I mean, the paper is going to be graded so low anyway that...

To hell with it. It's not even 65% done. I'll just finish my citation page and be done with it. I'll turn it in, even though it's not done.

The allure of suicide rears its ugly head again.

I hate this.
It's nobody's fault but your own. You didn't apply yourself and you didn't finish it. You can't get depressed for what you brought on yourself. Maybe if you weren't so cynical about everything, and you actually saw the good at the end, you could have applied yourself to it and gotten it done and passed  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:05 pm
Asphyxiat!on

It's nobody's fault but your own. You didn't apply yourself and you didn't finish it. You can't get depressed for what you brought on yourself. Maybe if you weren't so cynical about everything, and you actually saw the good at the end, you could have applied yourself to it and gotten it done and passed

Excuse me? I can't get depressed for what I bring on myself? My dear, I am constantly, unceasingly depressed. Depression is the perpetual state of my LIFE.

And no, I didn't apply myself. I slacked off for two days, but I still made an attempt and I got damn close to finishing it too.

I don't really think I care about learning. I think all I care about is passing classes and graduating and then getting a job somewhere doing something. What good am I if I can't even do that?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games