Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Looks at her* You would and of corse mt love why would that be a problem?

Of course this place is soo butieful!

*Smiles* Im glad you like it as much as i now i have a question how would you like your home to look? im building it so anything you want you may have *Still holding her under the water fall*

Oh ummm....im not sure

*Smiles and pulls her out from under the watter fall* Ok my love we shall figure that out another time another question do you want the house in the cave or in the clearing?

Oh in the clearing! I love sitting out side and looking at the moon! Oh and then the water glisining in the moonlight will be soo wonderful!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Looks at her* You would and of corse mt love why would that be a problem?

Of course this place is soo butieful!

*Smiles* Im glad you like it as much as i now i have a question how would you like your home to look? im building it so anything you want you may have *Still holding her under the water fall*

Oh ummm....im not sure

*Smiles and pulls her out from under the watter fall* Ok my love we shall figure that out another time another question do you want the house in the cave or in the clearing?

Oh in the clearing! I love sitting out side and looking at the moon! Oh and then the water glisining in the moonlight will be soo wonderful!

*Smiles* Yes my love *Pulls her and himself to the shallow end and lays back right there with her on his lap* Is there any suggestions on color or stile or anything?  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Oh ummm....im not sure

*Smiles* Yes my love *Pulls her and himself to the shallow end and lays back right there with her on his lap* Is there any suggestions on color or stile or anything?

Well i love the color red but i want you to choose that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:47 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Oh ummm....im not sure

*Smiles* But i want our home to be your choice so i chose red  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Ok *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Ok *smiles*

*Smiles and kisses you* Any thing else my love?  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Ok *smiles*

Umm i no how i want the house! (couldnt explain it so heres a pic) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A-and i'll help you! Ok Or is this to much???  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Ok *smiles*

Umm i no how i want the house! (couldnt explain it so heres a pic) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Smiles and kisses her* It shall be done only red correct?  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Ok *smiles*

*kisses back and smiles* Ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Ok *smiles*

*Smiles at her* Hey guess what  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Smiles at her* Hey guess what

What?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 pm
*Smiles and kisses her nose* I love you  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 pm
busos_gurl
*Smiles and kisses her nose* I love you

*smiles* I love you to!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm
*Smiles and looks at his watch* Woops we better get back to school sometime i did not mean to use so much of your time *Smiles*  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:05 pm
busos_gurl
*Smiles and looks at his watch* Woops we better get back to school sometime i did not mean to use so much of your time *Smiles*

*smiles* Its ok you didnt wast my time at all!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games