Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix ran upto the girl and grabed the nife. " DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF....IT'S NOT THE ANWSER!" he said sobing and trying to comfort angel at the same time.

*gets up off the bed, and starts to limp to Phoenix*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 pm
she looks at him "of course its not" she sighs "its the only thing i can think of, to get rid of the pain, the suffering.....i-i cant help it" she pulls out another knife "im sorry" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:40 pm
(that can't happen unless he came inside the forest where Phoenix is talking to angel....he can get through the fire because he controls fire and yes he would save someones life!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "of course its not" she sighs "its the only thing i can think of, to get rid of the pain, the suffering.....i-i cant help it" she pulls out another knife "im sorry" she whispered

*trips, and falls to the ground with a thud, and looks at Angel as she is about to kill herself, and then looks at Phoenix, with big Black eyes, then at little Johnny watching Angel...* "Do you really want him to be alone?" I asked her  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:42 pm
marka waits to see what angel dose  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:43 pm
"NO..." Phoenix smacked both nifes out of her hands. " YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER....YOU HAVE FRIENDS NOW, YOU CAN VENT TO USE...just please, please don't kill yourself." He said sobing  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:44 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

*trips, and falls to the ground with a thud, and looks at Angel as she is about to kill herself, and then looks at Phoenix, with big Black eyes, then at little Johnny watching Angel...* "Do you really want him to be alone?" I asked her
she looks at them remembering john, she gripps the knife harder, she throws it at a tree and vanishes along with john into the night  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:45 pm
"Friends... What Friends" *she muttered, then looked at Phoenix with sorry eyes hoping he didn't hear that*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:46 pm
I sorry I g2g in like 2 min so so so sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Phoenix broke down right in the place he had tried to stop angel from killing herself, he had a quiestion on his face: did I suceed in stoping her going suicide....or did she run off to do that herself.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:47 pm
marka walks away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:48 pm
bye!))  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix broke down right in the place he had tried to stop angel from killing herself, he had a quiestion on his face: did I suceed in stoping her going suicide....or did she run off to do that herself.
kenji walks up next to him
kenji:she needs time to her self dont worry dhe isnt going to kill her self....not while she loves john  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm
((kk bye)) she appears far away from the school, she sighs and sits on the edge of a cliff, she looks out, john sleeping beside her, she looks down, kicking a rock, she sighs and hugs herself  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games