Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:12 am
How tremendously TOLERANT you all are. =_=

I could say a thing or two about you, but of course the favor of the guild does not lie with me as it does with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 am
FogSage
How tremendously TOLERANT you all are. =_=
Considering how you constantly abuse kindness towards you and have to turn everything into something black and bitter, why should people be tolerant of you?  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:16 am
Please, stop this before it goes any further  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 am
-deleted-

Fine, have it your way.  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 am
Fog, I'm not saying this to be an a**, but a dark, brooding attitude towards everything isn't going to win you many friends or sympathy. Try to lighten up a little and look for the good in life. Believe me, it's there, even though it's not always obvious. Everyone's had their challenges in life and has had to put up with things they didn't like. Hell, I didn't want to get deployed, but I went. While I was there, I got to thinking. "Hey, this isn't so bad...I'll have a decent bit of money when I get back to put towards college."

So see? There's always something good there. It's just sometimes you actually have to seek it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 am
Davin_Nightwind
Fog, I'm not saying this to be an a**, but a dark, brooding attitude towards everything isn't going to win you many friends or sympathy. Try to lighten up a little and look for the good in life. Believe me, it's there, even though it's not always obvious. Everyone's had their challenges in life and has had to put up with things they didn't like. Hell, I didn't want to get deployed, but I went. While I was there, I got to thinking. "Hey, this isn't so bad...I'll have a decent bit of money when I get back to put towards college."

So see? There's always something good there. It's just sometimes you actually have to seek it out.
He isn't gonna listen to you. I've tried telling him the same thing and he still twisted it into cynical bull.  

Alektorphobia

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:52 am
*shrugs* Eh, it's up to him, really. I've said my piece, so I'll say no more on the subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:45 pm
It has already been said once to stop with this line or posts regarding Fog, this is now the second warning to everyone to stop. If it continues then individual warnings will be handed out over to PM and people will be put on notice.

I am seriously starting to wonder of we need to put it in the rules for people to only reply to posts here in Sallies if the person requests feedback. This is, for the most part, a blog thread and not everyone's post need replying to if they are just coming here to rant and get things off their chest.

Selene Aries

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:39 pm
Diana Vulpes
It has already been said once to stop with this line or posts regarding Fog, this is now the second warning to everyone to stop. If it continues then individual warnings will be handed out over to PM and people will be put on notice.

I am seriously starting to wonder of we need to put it in the rules for people to only reply to posts here in Sallies if the person requests feedback. This is, for the most part, a blog thread and not everyone's post need replying to if they are just coming here to rant and get things off their chest.
It should only take once to rant about something, but he's done it repeatedly for the same subjects. When he's offered advice, he rebukes it. He's had a trolling attitude towards a few people in the past, and I'm honestly getting fed up with it. There's no reason (he cannot blame depression for this) for the attitude he has and the way he pushes everyone's help aside. He just wants to complain and not actually put forth the effort to fix his problems. That shows that he honestly doesn't care about his situations, he just wants something to complain about.

And don't we have the right to rant about someone who's attitude we find unappealing? Or is that freedom not allowed? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:51 pm
Complain to a mod, do not created a scene in public.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:30 pm
And don't forget, you don't HAVE to read his posts if you don't want to. If it bothers you so much, just ignore it. It IS the Sallies Thread afterall, not the Happy Unicorns Farting Rainbows Thread. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:31 pm
Went into work today only to find a very familiar face that I hoped to never see again. My ex b/f is now working alongside my ex g/f at my job. Now isn't that fun. I wouldn't mind it so much, heck, I've dealt with her for a long time but why did it have to be him of all people? He wasn't that good of a guy and I still carry many of the physical scars that he gave me. I'm pretty much over the mental but ya know...Oh well. I'm taking a test next week to get outta this job and work as a secretary for the government here in my town. That's a good thing. ^^

And that thing with my friend who is like my brother cleared up nicely too. I talked to him about it and he said that he was acting that way on Second Life to experiment with what might have been if I hadn't been with the people I was with while knowing him and then got married. He said its never gonna blossum into anything and that I will always be his little sis and never someone that he will pine for.  

sdsythe01

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 pm
Zone alarm f***ed up and somehow disallowed me access to the internet. No idea what the hell it did, but it pissed me off significantly. I had to uninstall, reinstall, uninstall, install a new firewall, and ...now look for potentially anything as good as zone alarm... I'm stuck with this new one called Comodo for the time being... I'm not sure about it just yet...

Does anyone happen to know of any good firewalls other than Zonealarm?
I'm on Windows XP, if that makes a difference. (Probably won't, but just adding that extra bit in case.)

Oh, yeah...I might need another anti-virus too since I uninstalled that too thinking AVG screwed everything up. (It was a prime suspect since it had been doing similar stuff before hand.) So any suggestions there as well?

Nevermind! Apparently Microsoft screwed things up... Or Zone Alarm...maybe... I'm still blaming Microsoft for this. Anyway, I'll just wait a while before seeing how to fix all this. I'm not the only one having this problem it looks like... (Not like I could just get online and see if I was the only one at the time either. stare )

Anyway, yeah.... Whatever you do though, don't go through the process of opening up ports. That way of "fixing" the issue will only open up your computer to attacks and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:02 am
I think the US Government has tricked me, personally. I'm being entirely sarcastic there though. It was my own stupid mistake, and it's cost me what I had in my savings >.< It wasn't much to begin with, but seeing as now I'm doing to about $30 in my savings, I think it's a big deal. I made my first student loan payment this week, and like when you pay most bills online you "schedule a payment", which means it'll come out of your account on a certain day. So, I did that and thought it was all good. Checking with my bank, the money hadn't come out yet the day I had it scheduled, so I checked my account on the Loan site and it said I had made no payments yet, so I freaked and scheduled one, again. Yesterday, the first one I made finally shows up on the site as well as my bank account, so now I have a second one set to go through today, and I have no way of getting out of it. So, since the money was gone, I put money from my savings into that so I don't get screwed. ********. There goes my savings -.-  

Afina Maslow

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 pm
Afina Maslow
I think the US Government has tricked me, personally. I'm being entirely sarcastic there though. It was my own stupid mistake, and it's cost me what I had in my savings >.< It wasn't much to begin with, but seeing as now I'm doing to about $30 in my savings, I think it's a big deal. I made my first student loan payment this week, and like when you pay most bills online you "schedule a payment", which means it'll come out of your account on a certain day. So, I did that and thought it was all good. Checking with my bank, the money hadn't come out yet the day I had it scheduled, so I checked my account on the Loan site and it said I had made no payments yet, so I freaked and scheduled one, again. Yesterday, the first one I made finally shows up on the site as well as my bank account, so now I have a second one set to go through today, and I have no way of getting out of it. So, since the money was gone, I put money from my savings into that so I don't get screwed. ********. There goes my savings -.-

Won't it just count it towards a different payment?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games