Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Grape

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:33 am
The Pie
Mister Grape
The Pie
I. GOT.

A KITTY.

YOU LUCKY b***h.

WHORE. )<

Meanwhile, meet the crew thread? Wait, if that wasn't me... WHO DID YOU THINK WAS 30 YEARS OLD? 000:

Also, wow. You guys need to erase my super name/descripto from the Moderator part in the Guild Guide.

PEOPLE MAY GET IDEAS.

Also, aren't Seric and Cholesan pretty much dead?

gonk I WANT A KITTY TOO. -tears of pain-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:10 pm
I have to reinstall my stupid scanner drivers. emo

Why the hell does HP need to include all it's scanning programs and s**t, making the Download like 200mb? stressed  

[Q]

Elder

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
I'VE BEEN LEGAL FOR 16 HOURS NOW AND I'M NOT DRUNK YET.

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE. )<

I have a comic ready for this occasion. Hwa hwa hwa. Update, here I come!

GODDD MY KITTY IS SO CUTE.

I should really draw something for the ABR some day. ): Just not now. Lawl. too busy doing other things and having fun. :B  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:42 am
The Pie
I'VE BEEN LEGAL FOR 16 HOURS NOW AND I'M NOT DRUNK YET.

Usually when people are drunk, they aren't aware it.
Hey, maybe you having a kitten is a drunk illusion and you have a giant tiger instead, or maybe a mountain lion!
Pretend you are a deer; if it eats you, you're drunk!

Lol j/k
G'night  

melikefood

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:16 am
Wow... after one image of ABRing... I got really lazy...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:00 pm
azn_richte001
I went backwards. xD

Started out with s**t, continually spend more time on it.
But it wavers.

Usually I'll spend more time trying to get the other avatar right than my own. >_>  

[Q]

Elder

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:12 am
[Q]
azn_richte001
I went backwards. xD

But it wavers.

Usually I'll spend more time trying to get the other avatar right than my own. >_>

That's good, because after ABRing for so long I notice little traits, and one of the traits artists usually do is draw their avatar a lot better than the person they're fighting, and the person they're fighting is drawn with little to no effort. It's usually a subconscious thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:10 am
Well, I've drawn my avatar so many times I know how to draw it. And I think maybe everyone else is just like... their avatar comes naturally to them. But they have to actually put effort into drawing others, butt hey want to do the pages fast, so they don't.

There are some pages, I honestly just can't read. I'll try, but it's like "Ok, the general idea seems to be this, I'll go on that."
And it's not that they can't draw, it just seems like they didn't spend more than 5 seconds on it. Could've at least made the lines a little darker. ,_,

But, eh. I've always been envious of the people who can doodle something pretty good looking in 5 minutes. I can draw well, but it takes me a ******** LONG TIME. I've always been a very slow artist. It's why I really dislike drawing. It's such a timewaster.

It takes me 5 minutes to get a block diagram/base down, 10 to actually have some sort of a sketchy semblance, 20 to have anything remotely detailed, 30 to have something decent... Etc., etc.

But I like how I started out. At least I'm no giving anyone the false impression I'm obscenely talented. xd

-------------------

ANYONE USE SKYPE?
I WANT UR SKYPE NAMES.

I'm SQ_AMV  

[Q]

Elder

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:06 am
DrunkenStyle
[Q]
azn_richte001
I went backwards. xD

But it wavers.

That's good, because after ABRing for so long I notice little traits, and one of the traits artists usually do is draw their avatar a lot better than the person they're fighting, and the person they're fighting is drawn with little to no effort. It's usually a subconscious thing.
"mmm... My avatar looks sexy in this picture, oh look at yours, I made it look like crap. Oh well...DEAL WITH IT b***h! D<."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:33 pm
[Q]
Well, I've drawn my avatar so many times I know how to draw it. And I think maybe everyone else is just like... their avatar comes naturally to them. But they have to actually put effort into drawing others, butt hey want to do the pages fast, so they don't.

There are some pages, I honestly just can't read. I'll try, but it's like "Ok, the general idea seems to be this, I'll go on that."
And it's not that they can't draw, it just seems like they didn't spend more than 5 seconds on it. Could've at least made the lines a little darker. ,_,

But, eh. I've always been envious of the people who can doodle something pretty good looking in 5 minutes. I can draw well, but it takes me a ******** LONG TIME. I've always been a very slow artist. It's why I really dislike drawing. It's such a timewaster.

It takes me 5 minutes to get a block diagram/base down, 10 to actually have some sort of a sketchy semblance, 20 to have anything remotely detailed, 30 to have something decent... Etc., etc.

But I like how I started out. At least I'm no giving anyone the false impression I'm obscenely talented. xd

-------------------

ANYONE USE SKYPE?
I WANT UR SKYPE NAMES.

I'm SQ_AMV

I'm actually surprised there were different speeds artists draw at. I just finished taking Life Drawing class at my college, and my professor does really good s**t, and he brought this big a** wall-sized paper of his drawing and he says it took him around 4-5 hours. Shiet, it would've taken me weeks to finish what he put down.

And my friend draws pretty slow in class too. I drew a whole body when she only finished the face.

I guess speed varies depending on how much knowledge/experience you have on drawing.

Also, I used to have skype, but I have no mic.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:02 pm
Btw Pie, I have Monkey Majik's new album. :B  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 pm
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
[Q]
azn_richte001
I went backwards. xD

But it wavers.

"mmm... My avatar looks sexy in this picture, oh look at yours, I made it look like crap. Oh well...DEAL WITH IT b***h! D<."

Your Mecha Royale never got off the ground. :<  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:07 pm
Why can't we make our own threads? What about off topic threads?

There's nothing in the ruels saying we can't.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:15 pm
That's weird, I'm pretty sure it says it around here somewhere, because when I joined that's one of the things I read about. xD

Hence we have a spam hut and a picture post forum.

Anyway, you can't make threads and off-topic threads so it's easy to move around in the Royales. Also it's good for non-members to take a peek at everyone's s**t without having to go through too many spam and useless posts.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:31 pm
GUN-THEMED ROYALE DEMANDED  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games