Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:51 pm
Phoenix ran farther into the woods trying to find Angel. " ANGEL....ANGEL PLEASE REVIEL YOURSELF...I'M YOUR FRIEND....ATLEAST TALK TO ME PLEASE!" He yelled hoping Angel would here him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:54 pm
she puts up a barrier, she looks at john "its okay sweety, we....wont go back" she whispered, she lays back and looks at the sky "make them forget about us" she whispered trying to think of a spell "make them forget"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:55 pm
what i miss?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:55 pm
(eh not alot)  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:57 pm
Phoenix found the cliff and broke through the barier. "Angel...good your still alive, Please come back...you truly do have friends at that school...and...ones that realy care!" he said lying beside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:58 pm
she closes her eyes "ill make you forget, you wont ever see or know us again" she looks at him, her eyes glowing blue "forget" she chanted over and over again  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:58 pm
kenji sits in the belfry hugo next to them both in there wolf form
hugo:you think angel and john will be ok
kenji:angels a strong girl and she will protect john
hugo curls up on the ground
hugo:i hope they are ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:00 pm
" It'll never work....I'm imune to that magic...and plus I don't want to forget you....your the greatest girl I ever met here...."  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:00 pm
ragnos sends a message to the school  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm
she looks at him "well then this will" she touches his forhead and sent a shock of energy in it, knocking him out, she picks up john and starts to walk over to kenji to do the same thing, she sighs "its for the best"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:03 pm
Tye plays her violin sitting on a high shelf she is small and skinny enuoph not to break it and sit there without falling off she plays a sad tune venting out her sadness and lonelyness  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "well then this will" she touches his forhead and sent a shock of energy in it, knocking him out, she picks up john and starts to walk over to kenji to do the same thing, she sighs "its for the best"

valak knocks her out and took john  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she falls to the ground out cold

he wakes up slightly "mommy" he cried  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he runs to his hideout  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he runs to his hideout
he cries "let me go" he yelled struggling, he kicks and bites and scratches  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games