Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:49 am
Or setting up a camera linked upto a computer with a large HDD, before cropping and adding some classical music then putting it on youtube under "The window birds collection"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:05 am
Wow, I'm 18 now. Happy birthday to me I guess, but meh so far it hasn't been much of one. Oh well...  

Shadows sweet embrace

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:19 am
Shadows sweet embrace
Wow, I'm 18 now. Happy birthday to me I guess, but meh so far it hasn't been much of one. Oh well...

*hugs* That sucks. I hope it gets better!

I'm just friggin excited cuz I GOT A ROOM AT FC

I know..kinda lame, but it'll be the first time I'll be at Con overnight, so I'm really excited about that XP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:40 pm
*yoinks Shady into a tight hug and nuzzles her cheek* Happy b-day pup. <3 Sowwy to hear it was a bit less than exciting =  

Lloxie

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Lloxie
*yoinks Shady into a tight hug and nuzzles her cheek* Happy b-day pup. <3 Sowwy to hear it was a bit less than exciting =
*hugs back and nods* Thank you Llox. ^^ Well something happend, and I'm more than upset right now but, I'll get over it.

Oh and thank you too Lost, and congrats. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie
*hugs back and nods* Thank you Llox. ^^ Well something happend, and I'm more than upset right now but, I'll get over it.

Arf, sorry to hear that... = *nuzzles softly* Want to talk about it?

Lloxie

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

*nuzzles bck and nods* Yea...so what happend was

I made plans with my cousins to go to the park, and I called them lastnight. Well I guess I don't mean alot to them because as soon as their boyfriends said that they want to spend -even more time than normal- with them they droped the plans we had and took them up...but not wait that's not all.

So to try and make things better they go out and get me some cupcakes and a card with a little bit of money in it...that would have been fine but they didn't even get out of the car, or say hey to me. My brother was outside and they gave them to him and said we'll hang out on Friday. To me that was kind of like a slap in the face. I don't know if I'm gonna go spend some time with them on Friday, it seems that when ever I want to hang out with them it has to be on their terms. F that, in all honnesty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

I made plans with my cousins to go to the park, and I called them lastnight. Well I guess I don't mean alot to them because as soon as their boyfriends said that they want to spend -even more time than normal- with them they droped the plans we had and took them up...but not wait that's not all.

So to try and make things better they go out and get me some cupcakes and a card with a little bit of money in it...that would have been fine but they didn't even get out of the car, or say hey to me. My brother was outside and they gave them to him and said we'll hang out on Friday. To me that was kind of like a slap in the face. I don't know if I'm gonna go spend some time with them on Friday, it seems that when ever I want to hang out with them it has to be on their terms. F that, in all honnesty.

Marf That's effed up... *sighs and cuddles ya close* You deserve better, Shady. *scritches behind da pup's ears softly*

And sorry about the delayed response... had to poof from the computer for a short bit there. x.x;

Lloxie

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:04 pm
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

Marf That's effed up... *sighs and cuddles ya close* You deserve better, Shady. *scritches behind da pup's ears softly*

And sorry about the delayed response... had to poof from the computer for a short bit there. x.x;

*nods and cuddles* Its ok Llox. But I'm gonna poof from gaia, but I'm on MSN if you wanna talk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

*nods and cuddles* Its ok Llox. But I'm gonna poof from gaia, but I'm on MSN if you wanna talk

Meep... okies, maybe for a little bit. *nuzzles and licks, then scampers over to MSN*

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 pm
What's going on?

BTW, have I made mention I have actually been on my messengers lately?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:14 pm
Oh, you know, plotting to conquer/destroy the world, zombies invading, 42, etc. The usual stuff. :B  

Lloxie

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:54 pm
Diana Vulpes
What's going on?

BTW, have I made mention I have actually been on my messengers lately?

I dun think so, maybe. I usually see you on IRC anyway, so I haven't paid much attention to that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:55 pm
*yawn* Usually I love night audit, but it's been tough lately...keep waking up at noon, and that's only a couple hours of sleep.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 pm
Some guy tried to troll the FA forums. It was hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard since I saw AMV Hell for the first time.

Ahhh....all is right with the world.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games