Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:41 am
Khana turns around quickly and runs towards Chihiro.Taking her pocket knife out,she stabs the Haki in the head.Oh man my pocket knife only will parylize it for a minute."Come on Chihiro get up!" She yelled pushing the haki over off of her and helping Chihiro up.Not a very good stituation.I don't have my book with me and there is two of them.Oh wait I can try to freeze them for now and then we can get them to Flame or Fujuki.Khana twirled some ice crystals in the air and threw them at the haki.With one of the crystals missing and only freezing its legs,the other one froze the haki."Now what to do with the other one" Khana said putting her hands on her hips.
((sorry i was really bored))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:47 pm
Kitty wakes up and sees 3 hakai in her dorm "o no ive gotta fight" she then grabs the knife Khana gave her and stabs their heads w/ them  

ZS Sailor Aries

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm
Chihiro:...DRAGON FANG! *the Dragon flies out and kills the hakai*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:28 pm
"Nice one Chihiro!" Khana said smiling."Shin Ton Chan" Khana said twirling some poisiones water and throwing it at the other hakai parishing its body.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Chihiro:...yeah...wanna see more when more come?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:25 pm
Fujuki felt a strong sence of Hakai neer (srry i know it dosent make sence but i couldnt thik fo the word >.<) O.O "Flame there ne-" she noticed Flame felt them to and his crysal burning again ((srry u said it does when a hakai is neer....hope you dotn mind sweatdrop if you do ill just fix i....)) she felt it to since she feels other Mori's pain but didnt pay any attention to it "c'mon!" she said runing faster with all her might but was very weak at the moment  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:49 pm
The hakai came up again and Kitty cowered in fear "what should i do" then all of a sudden the hakai froze and Kitty was shocked and took the frozen hakai out of her dorm and started to fall asleep again thinking how did i do that i can freeze things and people now  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:12 pm
(srry i havent been on lately been at parties! sweatdrop )
"Wow!You guys are rockin'."Oz said complementing them. "I will get the one that is frozen!" Oz found a poleon the ground. "Alrighty! Here goes nuthin!" Oz shoved the pole through the haki's head. "Dam! Blood is all over my shirt o well!"  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Chihiro: PHOENIX WING!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:36 pm
Chihiro:...*looks around for more Hakai*...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:13 pm
"I think that was the last of them for now..." Khana said putting her hands on her hips and looking all around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Chihiro:...ya know...I got my anger out! YEAH! ^_^  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:41 pm
Khana giggled at what Chihiro said."Well that was just fun training for me!" Khana said in excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:27 pm
kitty1648
The hakai came up again and Kitty cowered in fear "what should i do" then all of a sudden the hakai froze and Kitty was shocked and took the frozen hakai out of her dorm and started to fall asleep again thinking how did i do that i can freeze things and people now

((wel freezing things is Khana's power......mine to but i have all the basic elements................................................. i guess it is fine then if that is the one you wanted 0.o.......))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games